What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The video quality would need improvement, first of all! For me it was almost unwatchable, especially once the guys started showing the lights, which was the most interesting part to see as well.

Yes, we found that problem during the liveshow too. On phone, the picture is not clear. it is our first try. we will try to improve that next time.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I have to agree with explosive, the video quality was the worst I've ever seen. There was no live chat or even comments allowed. I tried to watch it for 10 mins, but it was unwatchable. There were 25 people watching, and that number was dropping all the time. They were talking to some posters, I guess that was the IG crowd or tik tokers or some other platform. It needs some adjustment before repeating. Better to be honest about this stuff than say it was great and mars not make any adjustments.

Thanks for pointing it out. We will make adjustment for next one. :huggy:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
This needs fixed on the UK page
Icmag code won't work there cant get the extra 8% off
i've got an fce3000 in my cart and waiting for my coupon(from the prize i got the fan kit) and the black friday offers before i can buy
And if you goto marshydro.Com page they want excess shipping charges
can we get this sorted please

The "ICMAG" code is only available on our official website: www.mars-hydro.com. buddy. As you can see, the link in poster is official site.
And i will PM you the special code. it only can be used once. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The formal Black friday sale has begun on our official website: www.mars-hydro.com. These products are in special sale. :yay:

18% off for: TS600, TSW2000, TSL2000, TS3000. TS600kit, TSL2000kit.
13% off for: TS1000, SP3000, SP3000kit
8% off for all FC and FCE series

To get this discount, you need to add coupon code"ICMAG" into your shopping cart when you check out. This code is only available on our official website www.mars-hydro.com :yay:
This is the last special sale of the year. Take the chance to get best price for your chrismtas gift. :yay:

Mars Hydro Black Friday sale banner1.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello all my friends here. It is cyber monday sale time now. :yay: It is also up to 18% off.
Purchase site: www.mars-hydro.com, coupon code"ICMAG"
If the order is among 1000USD this time, there will be extra free gift. :yay:Take the chance for a best deal of this year. ;)

Cyber Monday.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I just found this interesting number!! OMG. we have been stayed here for 3 years!! :rtfo:

Thansks for all your guys' support here! Gratitude for all :huggy: The road is stlll very long, let's go forward side by side. :trampoline:

9999.jpg

gizmo666

this is interesting would the plants benefit more from this light style?
or would it cause light burn issues in later growth?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
this is interesting would the plants benefit more from this light style?
or would it cause light burn issues in later growth?

This style is not what we initially designed. Only this man used like this so far. I assume that way is very beneficial for tall and big plants. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Some customers told us they perfer the even spacing bar design. They told us that the even bar design can performance better. Anyone has this kind of experience before? Do you think which is better? even or uneven?

kushKingWheez_FC4800.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I have a FC3000 and from what I observed till now, the plants in the middle get as much light and love than the ones on the sides. So, even if there is a diference, maybe it's so small its unsignifiant. Will report more at harvest time.
Also, out of all the creative ways the separate led bars from a fc-e could be used, I think adding side lighting to another light to make it fit a bigger space/tent is something that might work best. The wires look long enaugh so you could add a few bars on one side, and a few on other side. (Like left side and back side)
But you need to get creative about hanging them individually, since the frame is designed to be the way they are hanged usually.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I have a FC3000 and from what I observed till now, the plants in the middle get as much light and love than the ones on the sides. So, even if there is a diference, maybe it's so small its unsignifiant. Will report more at harvest time.
Also, out of all the creative ways the separate led bars from a fc-e could be used, I think adding side lighting to another light to make it fit a bigger space/tent is something that might work best. The wires look long enaugh so you could add a few bars on one side, and a few on other side. (Like left side and back side)
But you need to get creative about hanging them individually, since the frame is designed to be the way they are hanged usually.

that is a good idea. but we don't know if it is accessible for now. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
New Arrival time: :yay:Mars Hydro seedling heat mat released in the USA!

Here are some features of our mat:

--【2 sizes】10''x20.75'' (20w)and 48''x20.75''(105w)
--【High-efficiency Heating Mat】add high-quality carbon fiber in the infrared heating layer,up to 97% heat conversion efficiency.
--【Heating evenly and safely】The digital thermostat controller with LED Indicator Lights maintains a stable temperature anywhere between 40℉-108℉.Build-in overheat protection chip make mat Automatic power-off at 140°F.
--【Water Proof & Easy to Clean】2 outer layers which are insulating and IP67 waterproof,easy and safe to clean
--【Best Growth Partner】Placed at the bottom of the container,perfect for seedling start and cutting propagation.

Hit the following link to check the models: https://www.mars-hydro.com/seedling-heat-mat

New.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Wow.. looks like soon there will be a Mars Hydro product for everything a grower needs!
Nice one for sure. Will they be available in Europe, as well?