What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Mars Hydro 420 giveaway

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
It really helps, when reading the eventual grow thread, if the winner has the ability to take photos and write sentences in English; readable ones. I know that sounds snobby and elitist, but it makes a difference to the number of people trying to follow it. Which makes a difference to the sales it will generate.
Just a personal observation.

true that,its great advertising, less that it would cost to ads. and if the right person wins and does good grow log, it get many many views. I can def see why someone that has the ability to post a good log might get picked over soneone who does not. I can both see that can seem fair, and not fair. But Mars Hydro does not just do giveways on lights and tents, they do glasses, shirts, smell proof stash bags, idk what else. So for those newer members, if you dont win something like a light/tent package, stick around. There are other things sometimes, and get you some grow logs going, I'm sure for at least some of the giveaways, that may help. It may not always matter tho, just remember, at the end of the day its a free giveaway, so good luck to you all. Can't wait to see who wins.

And yeah, reading directions and communicating are skill everyone should learn and improve on(myself included) :moon::biggrin::dance013: hehe, gluck to you all

imakandi

It really helps, when reading the eventual grow thread, if the winner has the ability to take photos and write sentences in English; readable ones. I know that sounds snobby and elitist, but it makes a difference to the number of people trying to follow it. Which makes a difference to the sales it will generate.
Just a personal observation.

sorry if you do not like my english
is my fourth language
:)

pictures speak
for themselves

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
sorry if you do not like my english
is my fourth language

pictures speak
for themselves

4th? dang, what all ya speak? for some, English is the only language they know and you still cant read a dang thing they say haha, I can read you all just fine :)

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
a newbie like myself will not get many likes as just joined the forum and it looks like rules changed from this post above so for that reason im out :moon:

I think it is mainly decided by the content of the post. Like words or pictures.
If the words are interesting or the picture is amzing. There should be more" Likes"
But no worry, buddy. There will be more giveaways coming this year.
Thanks for your support. Peace and love. :huggg:

welldone

I think it is mainly decided by the content of the post. Like words or pictures.
If the words are interesting or the picture is amzing. There should be more" Likes"
But no worry, buddy. There will be more giveaways coming this year.
Thanks for your support. Peace and love. :huggg:
anytime :)

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Once upon a time, many years ago. There was this guy who got high. After a little time had passed by with many of the days going up in smoke. He said to his friend, I have something to show you. His friend also liked it. Him and his friend took some of the seeds from the weeds. Sprouted the seeds they did, looking at it as if it could be the goose that laid the golden egg. They said to each other, If you grow it you don't have to buy it. They started some of the seeds. A few grew out on the first attempt. With nothing much comeing from the attempt except for the experience they learned.
Many years later he took a trip to a far away land. In the far away land, he found lots of magic beans. After returning home he grew out some of the magic beans for several years. He made a few of his own magic seeds. Then several years later, he meet a Gypsy. The Gypsy told him how he could get those same magic beans for him. He realized he wouldn't have to make another expedition to the far away land. Then years later the magic beans they where no longer forbidin with in the kingdom.
I've been growing for 20+ years. I started growing when it was illegal here, then came medical, and now it's legal. I grow my own medicine and have for a while, all while being legal. I have never used a grow tent or used a LED light that was built to grow plants. Being able to test out a grow tent, I could test a bunch of things I've wanted to try. I'm even interested in seeing how veggies will grow under it, and testing that as I'm looking into expanding into more veggies since the ecomomy has fallen flat. That tent is perfect size for one of my 22' x 22' flood and drain trays.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
ah snap, its about that time y'all, good luck and can't wait to see the grow log and pics that goes with the thread the winner shall make :) I'm still getting used to the dslr I just picked up, but a nice new tent and led would make for some nice testing of the new camera hahahaha.......I shall check back in, in a bit to congratulate the winner.

Mars Hydro is the %&@$ for always doing these giveaways. :tiphat::dance013:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Once upon a time, many years ago. There was this guy who got high. After a little time had passed by with many of the days going up in smoke. He said to his friend, I have something to show you. His friend also liked it. Him and his friend took some of the seeds from the weeds. Sprouted the seeds they did, looking at it as if it could be the goose that laid the golden egg. They said to each other, If you grow it you don't have to buy it. They started some of the seeds. A few grew out on the first attempt. With nothing much comeing from the attempt except for the experience they learned.
Many years later he took a trip to a far away land. In the far away land, he found lots of magic beans. After returning home he grew out some of the magic beans for several years. He made a few of his own magic seeds. Then several years later, he meet a Gypsy. The Gypsy told him how he could get those same magic beans for him. He realized he wouldn't have to make another expedition to the far away land. Then years later the magic beans they where no longer forbidin with in the kingdom.
I've been growing for 20+ years. I started growing when it was illegal here, then came medical, and now it's legal. I grow my own medicine and have for a while, all while being legal. I have never used a grow tent or used a LED light that was built to grow plants. Being able to test out a grow tent, I could test a bunch of things I've wanted to try. I'm even interested in seeing how veggies will grow under it, and testing that as I'm looking into expanding into more veggies since the ecomomy has fallen flat. That tent is perfect size for one of my 22' x 22' flood and drain trays.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Thanks for sharing the grow story with us.
The flowers look amazing. :tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hi Guys, it is the time to select the winner for this giveaway.
First of all, thanks for all you guys to join in this giveaway and share your grow stories(We saw many interesting grow stories this time ). Your support is the passion that we move forward here. :huggg:

:party:Secondly, let's congratulate the winner @LouDog420. His post got 11" likes" totally. :tiphat: The strains look great in this post. Pls PM me the shipping address, buddy. :huggg:

Finally, thanks again for all the support from you guys.:thank you: There will be more giveaways coming this year. I wish you all and the ones you loved are away from the virus.

welldone

I've grown for 16 years, starting with a desire to not buy overpriced flowers for my personal consumption. This evolved into knowledge about the medical benefits of cannabis and allowed me to provide free medicine to patients in need.

I found personal satisfaction in being able to provide, in some cases, a life saving medicine to persons suffering from debilitating conditions. ICMAG and seedbay led me down the slippery slope of genetics and pheno hunting.

Cannabis also led me to a passion in photography. I want to try the Mars Hydro kit to compare their LED to HID efficiency and take juicy pictures of flowers. I'd love to do a side by side comparison and have space for a new tent. I have a close friend who just got two Mars Hydro SP150's for a 3'x3' tent that I might be able to talk into joining the party and sharing some pictures.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
congratulations :groupwave::groupwave:

Pennello5

Enjoy Loudog, and do the fucking test/review with plenty of pics or we will come after you! :laughing:

obviusly joking, enjoy mate!

:tiphat:

brickweeder

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Awesome job LouDog420! Looking forward to watching you put this to good use.
[/FONT]

LouDog420

Thanks for the kind words all, looking forward to sharing side by side reports showing Mars Hydro's gear. Now the question is what strains are we running for the side by side ;)

Stay tuned and we'll start a new thread when the fun starts.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts