Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
fantastic pictures i can only dream of one day exploring morocco
Keep em coming! :p all the best!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
thanks mate!!! you must go into marocco at least once in your life!!
crazy place and crazy people that smoke a lot of hash! :D

Sokan

Damn I want to go to morocco. Amazing picks, Rastaidd. Can you tell me if its possible to go on strain hunt? Are locals happy to share seeds?;o What would be the best time of the year? I am planning to go to Fez, hire a car and drive around, to find something, but I think the end of the march is too early as it is just the beginning of the season. Give me any suggestions, please ! thank you. Enjoy your time!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
Damn I want to go to morocco. Amazing picks, Rastaidd. Can you tell me if its possible to go on strain hunt? Are locals happy to share seeds?;o What would be the best time of the year? I am planning to go to Fez, hire a car and drive around, to find something, but I think the end of the march is too early as it is just the beginning of the season. Give me any suggestions, please ! thank you. Enjoy your time!

thanks man..
so, the people in marocco are friendly and the locals can give you the seeds without any problem, but i think that those plants are good only to make hash,for me the buds aren't good to smoke, but you can try :D
i went in marocco always in summer and was very hot..i think that the best time to go is in september! i recomend to visit Chefchauen, it's a small city under the ketama mountains, lovely place where the maroccan ask you to visit their "farms" where they make hash :D
..and if you hire a car you can visit all the zone in the riff mountain's, the land of hash!
if you have another question ask me!!
:tiphat:

HueJass

Love the pics from both you guys. Looks like a very fun place to be. What do they put over the bowl to sieve through? Is that a tee shirt you used at your house? I got a crap load of trim and could use some new methods other than my ice bags.

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
Love the pics from both you guys. Looks like a very fun place to be. What do they put over the bowl to sieve through? Is that a tee shirt you used at your house? I got a crap load of trim and could use some new methods other than my ice bags.

over the bowl you can put a envelop bag or some plastics sheet.
and at home i had used a old tshirt to filter the pollen.
:tiphat: