What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marimbas New growroom!

marimbas

There are in already!!

I bought a system called Rainforest 66, from General Hydroponics, it holds 6 platnts, and its a mix between aeroponics and dwc. very interesting thing!

marimbas

This is how it looks now, its still vegging and will take at least 2 more weeks, then well start to see a little jungle in there. but so far so good.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
interesting, looks like you have to grow single cola in that system, or do you reckon you could get away with 2/4 tops?

Marimbas!

Nice looking box you built i have a similar structure sitting in my room. HOwever, i think your wasting alot of space. You spent all that time to make it fire proof and to make it look nice, why not use it to max efficiency?

Your small hydro setup could be transoformed to yield up to 8-16 oz depending on what light and strain ur using. In my 'homebox' i am currently flowering 8 plants scrog style. My room is only 2 x 3 x 7.5, im going Ebb n flow and using the entire space for grow.

Seems lik eyour setup has space for extra hydroton... a table... whatelese is in there.....

Grow some nugget, store your equipment elsewhere!

Can you fit 2 of those hydrofarm things in there?

Last edited:

marimbas

Hey Cannabis, GMT!

Well first GMT, This plants are gonna grow like crazy ass bushes, So we'll see what happens.

cannabis, i dont think i can fit another one inside. But the plants are still small babys, when they get bigger i dont want them to be all tight between them, i want them to recive good light on the branches. In total it will be 6-7 plants, i putted 2 seedlings in 1 mesh pot, i thought 1 was gonna die and i putted another and they are growing fine.

We'll see, they are still in the veg period, and might be 1 or 2 more weeks.

Last edited:

marimbas

Green in tha tent

Green in tha tent

Hey guys here is the update. with Memys finest G13

Last edited:
hey buddy,

plants have gotten real big lets see some updates. but where have you gone to?
hope all is well with you . peace