What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

marijuana and hermit crabs, a pulic service announcement

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
im not sure if any of you keep pet hermit crabs, and those who dont should give it a try, because the offer hours of fun, and are so damn cute...

however if you do, or are going to keep pet hermit crabs, DO NOT smoke in proximity to them or their tank, as they are a type of insect to which THC is indeed fatal to from exposure. i recently lost 2 very good, big clawed friends of mine, curtis "50 cent" crab and hercules to accidental prolonged marijuana exposure. :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday:

so remember, if you dont wanna kill your crabs, smoke in another room!

especially from a hermit!

jus kiddin everyone, sorry to hear about your crabs. that may explain what happened to mine :badday:

Last edited:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Thats realy strange that crabs would die from second hand smoke, hrmm.

Edit: ahh so the plant makes somthing that kills arthropods, makes a lot of sense now lol.

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Does that mean that if I catch crabs, all i have to do is blow smoke on my crotch?

Deft

Veteran
Pops said:
Does that mean that if I catch crabs, all i have to do is blow smoke on my crotch?
Now thats sience working for us my friend.. ahahaha!

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Now I just have to find a chick willing to have sex with me and give me crabs.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
In the old days, to kill crabs, you had to shave one side of your crotch, pour lighter fluid on the other side, light it on fire and use an ice pick to stab the crabs as they ran out of the fire. Or you could pick one off, paint it black so the rest of them wouldn't eat with it. Crabs are horrible bigots!

Deft

Veteran
Should go into a pet store with a lungfull of smoke to blow on the crabs lol.

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
i dont appreciate ya'll puttin my pic up on this weed site. i am indeed a hermit and the first time i try to go hang out, some smartass brings a camera and starts pokin fun....

sorry bout your crabs man :D