What's new

Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds

Thanks just some tomato’s it would be a easy strain for making hash.would like to think this will go well with my josh d og female or Casper og as they are very much the same to trim up and smell alike except og’s have a more sand/lemon smell and flower a bit longer

Maple leaf indica no2

Maple leaf indica no2

8AF15592-DE62-4C85-AD0B-0DBCA85A3B09.jpg

687E663C-6240-4A25-80F2-BCF437AB3F16.jpg

75DA7741-A30A-4B5A-BDB6-78354C665549.jpg

E058A4F3-0E8E-46CC-86F1-727D8D031454.jpg

F068653E-27B7-4CD1-9A9F-08546AA0D99C.jpg

need4weed

Veteran
I've always had an interest in this strain..grew some out many years ago but wasnt able to finish them. Look forward to your report on the finished product

G

Hey guys! Some really nice buds in this thread. Gives me hope because I am growing a few of these at the moment.

I got 2 packs, 19 germinated 1 was culled because it was too slow. 10 females and 8 males.

The females are on day 16 of flower, looking pretty good I think, the fun should start now. Pretty excited to taste these as I have been reading a lot about MLI on this forum and can't wait to taste them. Still a long ways to go haha

attachment.php

G

I forgot to add some details and can't edit the previous post yet.

They are in 7L pots, under 200w QB.

All plants look very similar. They were all topped. The only difference I can tell is most of them looking indica, but 3 of them look a little lankier.

One in particular (number 5, the one in the middle) is twice as big as the others. Promising plant

G

Here they are on day 33 of flower. Looking happy so far.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=84641&pictureid=2086446

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=84641&pictureid=2086445

G

@Magoluci: How are the smells coming off them so far?

Mostly floral at the moment but some of them have this sour fruit smell that would coincide with the green apple comments, Still faint though.

They were very smelly in veg. Their clones also have a very strong odor when you rub the stems.

G

These are on day 50, got plain water for 2 waterings, will chop them in 4-5 days. I had to use sticks cos they were falling over, not so much from the weight but because of how thin the stems are. Surprisingly so for an indica.

picture.php

picture.php

Nirrity

Magoluci, i'm not there to check trichomes but perhaps let some plants stay for a week or 10 days more?

G

Magoluci, i'm not there to check trichomes but perhaps let some plants stay for a week or 10 days more?

That is my plan :) I said 4-5 days but they can go 10 for sure, I haven't had the time to check the trichomes. I definitely don't want them to overripe as I have enough narcotic indica buds in my stash already.

G

You should enjoy the MLI then, whilst it’s definitely a chill strain it’s quite mentally stimulating. I find it relaxes me rather than knocks me out :dancer:

Cool! Those are good news. That is what I'm looking for in this strain. Relaxing but not zombie-like. How did you chop yours? Did you check the trichomes at all?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Magoluci I would consider taking them down now. 55 days is not too long either I think. Few or no amber resin heads is how I do it now. I used to do the 10 to 30% amber resin thing and it took the high out of the MLI a bit for me. I took mine around 80 days and 50 would have been enough.

Depends if you want chill weed or sleepy time weed. The high off this strain picked 'early' is relaxing but not stupefying, but wait too long it can change to sedating effect mostly.

G

please share the list! i'm trying to trace down real couchlockers.

The biggest couchlockersI have are both Bubba Kush crosses from ace seeds. Bubba Kush x PCK and Bubba Hash especially. The kind of body high that lets you feel the blood flowing through your body with every heartbeat lol. Very good flavours too especially from the PCK side.