What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
MLI is available everywhere.

Pretty sure Seedsman has the best price, like 65 bucks for 10 reg seed.

I have always wanted to grow this one. Soon dammit, soon.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have thought the same for years. When it comes time to buy seeds it always gets punted off the list and I bet what I got in place of it wasn't very good lol.

This winter I plan to grow out some classics to see what's up. Most likely will be starting with MLI.

Please do a journal if you get these, I would love to follow along.

Zitz

Cant remember if I mentioned this but I crossed a female M.L.I to an early Afghan landrace, I call the offspring "early maple" but am open to other suggestions.

The basic idea was to make an earlier, shorter maple indica, and also curious to see how the landrace Afghan mixes with the western bred maple.

The early maple has the peculiar characteristic of producing mostly male's, I estimate 75%+ male plants will sprout from the seeds.
The rare females will be reported on soon.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am doing sativas only but on the MLI, I would try samples at 55 days to see if you like it there. I took mine at around 12 weeks and I think it was too long. I have a pack of this still so one day...

Last edited:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
maple leaf yeaaa not my plants i grew the same series too was smelling of rotten liver
picture.php

original post:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8078411&postcount=58

LostTribe

Premium user
Strange, it looks like mine but mine smelt strongly like brown sugar. Mine were maybe 2012?

Around 2001 they were also sweet pungent maple syrup a bit nag champa.

I keep saying I am grabbing a pack to take me way back just like lester seems to I just keep passing them up. Probably a dumb mistake.

LT

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I grew this years ago.
Maybe I received a bum pack but I wasnt happy with the quality of the seeds., They were for the most part immature although I got a few to germinate.
It's old school, and nice to smoke. I also grew PCK at the same time and kept that, preferring it over the MLI.
There was a nice male that I used to cross with several other plants that I had growing at that time. PCK x MLI, SWTC99 x MLI, Bubbliscious x MLI .
A buddy has a PCK x MLI going outdoors. It is a nice short stout plant that smells like PCK.
I should try it again as others have mentioned.

I grew this years ago.
Maybe I received a bum pack but I wasnt happy with the quality of the seeds., They were for the most part immature although I got a few to germinate.
It's old school, and nice to smoke. I also grew PCK at the same time and kept that, preferring it over the MLI.
There was a nice male that I used to cross with several other plants that I had growing at that time. PCK x MLI, SWTC99 x MLI, Bubbliscious x MLI .
A buddy has a PCK x MLI going outdoors. It is a nice short stout plant that smells like PCK.
I should try it again as others have mentioned.

Whats the PCK stand for fella :tiphat: might wanna try me some that

LostTribe

Premium user
Seen some pics of SS MLI from '15-'16. I am grabbing a pack along with another old Afghan x Master Kush I've been considering looking into. MLI was once amazing and still may be amazing! Pics and descriptions seems authentic. Wont be able to test them until after new years though.

LT

El Timbo

Smoked half a joint of this years ago and the taste was amazing - could still taste it the next day.