What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds

LostTribe

Premium user
I need this.

I am trying to stop ordering seeds as I have too many I have never even tested.

However, these are going to be my only xmas present to myself. I am grabbing a few more packs of the c99 I found some nice keepers in to search for males and then its probably no more seeds for a while except for friends gear and such.

mack 10

Veteran
You see, I have the same problems.
Still have things I purchased like 10 years ago..lol. plus many more I've made or been given.

But I still need that fire maple leaf.
The description sounds great for my night time needs

Mr. J

Collecting seeds is kind of like collecting fresh fruit. You guys know that they have a shelf life, right? I can almost guarantee you that your 10 year old seeds are not going to germinate.

bushed

Collecting seeds is kind of like collecting fresh fruit. You guys know that they have a shelf life, right? I can almost guarantee you that your 10 year old seeds are not going to germinate.

Depends if they were kept in the fridge the whole time. If they were an 80%-90% germination rate can be expected from my experience.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the seeds were fresh when you bought them (many are not) if in the fridge they should mostly pop 10 to 20 years after. Frozen they might outlive you.

The MLI I grew and I grew quite a few, were not real maple syrup tasting. A bit but mostly it was the high I liked. So just letting you know about the taste not being superb for me anyways.

LostTribe

Premium user

And I can guarantee that you dont know how to properly germinate seeds. Welcome to ICmag.

I have personally germinated seeds much older than 10 years.

LostTribe

Premium user
If the seeds were fresh when you bought them (many are not) if in the fridge they should mostly pop 10 to 20 years after. Frozen they might outlive you.

The MLI I grew and I grew quite a few, were not real maple syrup tasting. A bit but mostly it was the high I liked. So just letting you know about the taste not being superb for me anyways.

We had some sweet ones mixes of different fruit along with a couple that were straight brown sugary maple tasting and reeking of strong indica goodness.

I placed an order and they gave me 2 free Sensi NL and 2 Sensi BigBud haven't grown BB since about the same time either. I Think the other 2 freebies were Auto NL I don't do auto though. Also got 15% off whole order.

Be a few weeks but I will start a couple next round. Just started cv ghost and chem91 s1's, dvg false teeth v1 and some more c99.

mack 10

Veteran
me too, stored with uncooked rice they last a very long time

True dat.

I've got a small fridge dedicated to seeds.
(Like one of those wine /beer fridges)

Near everything germs fine.
Recently popped some Reeferman seeds from
2000, which had been passed about a bit..still
Two thirds germed.

It has a lot to do with how long the seeds where left to ripen on the plant.
You want all those plant oils to protect your seeds.
Done right, the seeds will last a long time.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Recently popped some Reeferman seeds from
2000, which had been passed about a bit..still
Two thirds germed.

haha.. i bought 1/2 dozen of reef's offerings years and years ago, asia girl,willie nelson,cherry bomb among some of em... n they all SUCKED... but in the spring while going thru the old seeds, i came across '1' seed left of reefs sourdiesel... sowed it, n the shit is ass-kickin... took cuttings, n running her again... u never know when a gem will pop..

mack 10

Veteran
haha.. i bought 1/2 dozen of reef's offerings years and years ago, asia girl,willie nelson,cherry bomb among some of em... n they all SUCKED... but in the spring while going thru the old seeds, i came across '1' seed left of reefs sourdiesel... sowed it, n the shit is ass-kickin... took cuttings, n running her again... u never know when a gem will pop..

That's cool.
A happy ending too.
:)
I also had the Asia Girl,
She came out real nice.
Kind of like Amnesia Haze in smell
With a nice up high.

Maple leaf indica

Maple leaf indica

91186C64-CC6C-47D3-B2E1-B511E5B95DD7.jpg

Big buds and very strong smelling like earthy smell with a mild sweet syrup/lemon smell I have one more that’s very tall and taking a bit longer