What's new

Manny Pacqiau vs Floyd Mayweather Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SPG.

Yes,haha.. Im Recalling Something Similar too..He Could Knock You Over with a 1" punch,was it?.. .

^ Just heard now [i t'ink] Approx anyway,the Cheapest Tickets are 7000 Dollars. :yoinks: ....."$7000!!" Ringside's $150,000 !!! ..dam glad i didnt go to LV now!! .....? :yoinks:..

Woa.. Floyds come along to the English Commentary Team! ..Wearing his TMT Cap. Hmmn Whats his Motive for that? ..Nerves eyhh!? :smoke:

DrFever

Veteran
lol it all good peeps some humor is a good thing but no matter what there is always some one that will knock out the best ,, and tons of talent in all fields that are knowbodys
MMA its a job for them, they have families and trust me everyone has weaknesses
i always tend to think a person is most dangerous, when he has nothing to lose for instance a street fighter or under ground fight to death matches .. in 3rd world country if you catch my drift
when they hit the octagon . they know that a tap out a means to quit or a ref in place to they go in there knowing that they will survive .. put them in a ring against someone with only mind set to KILL you i think thats a whole new ball game

RetroGrow

Veteran
where can one ahem, "watch the fight from home"???

www.freestreams.eu

www.streams2watch.me

http://www.drakulastream.eu

@ drakulastream, go to the bottom of the list and click on one of the "flash" links to avoid the adds. Skip the first one, which is usually "Mama HD"....too many adds. The third or fourth links are usually add free. Skip the "recommended" links at the top. Too many adds, and too many people using them=slower stream, dropped streams. I'm watching basketball on there now. Hope the game's over before the fight, as the game is more important to me than watching two overpaid, past their prime fighters punch one another in the face....:biggrin:

S

SPG.

^Cool..Just been looking when "Adverts " took Effect on The PPV.
Bit of a Crappy Resolution and Slight Buffering Problems..but :yes: -Nice to know of Another..

Tried the Flash Links at the Bottom of Drakula Stream RG,Very Good Find.. Pity about the Instantly Present Chat Box &nAudio tho ...Must be an x there Somewhere to turn it off! :D

www.freestreams.eu

www.streams2watch.me

http://www.drakulastream.eu

@ drakulastream, go to the bottom of the list and click on one of the "flash" links to avoid the adds. Skip the first one, which is usually "Mama HD"....too many adds. The third or fourth links are usually add free. Skip the "recommended" links at the top. Too many adds, and too many people using them=slower stream, dropped streams. I'm watching basketball on there now. Hope the game's over before the fight, as the game is more important to me than watching two overpaid, past their prime fighters punch one another in the face....:biggrin:
Hey retro, that guy still bustin your balls on the KISS thread? LOL
He left since it's a Maxi thread,, haha
Oh yeah thanks for the links!!!
Enjoy the fight
Peace

RetroGrow

Veteran
^Cool..Just been looking when "Adverts " took Effect on The PPV.
Bit of a Crappy Resolution and Slight Buffering Problems..but :yes: -Nice to know of Another..

Tried the Flash Links at the Bottom of Drakula Stream RG,Very Good Find.. Pity about the Instantly Present Chat Box &nAudio tho ...Must be an x there Somewhere to turn it off! :D

You can turn off the chat....

RetroGrow

Veteran
Hey retro, that guy still bustin your balls on the KISS thread? LOL
He left since it's a Maxi thread,, haha
Oh yeah thanks for the links!!!
Enjoy the fight
Peace

Yeah, that guy's a sub-literate nitwit. He's been thread crapping for awhile. Couldn't take it any more, so I jumped him. Hope he's gone for good. Sayonara. If he doesn't like the method, he should start his own thread.

Meanwhile, all these links are in French....can't find English yet.
Couldn't decide who to bet, so I bet that one or the other fighter will be knocked down. Looked like the best bet to me. 12-10, so $12 to win $10. Somebody's got to get knocked down at least if it's any kind of a fight.

DrFever

Veteran
starts in 20 mins lol yeah i noticed that it directs you to betting page lets hope it works

I think its going to be a upset floyd going to get knocked out and is going down 3 - 4 th just my guess

Status
Not open for further replies.