What's new

Manny Pacqiau vs Floyd Mayweather Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green lung

Veteran
Now that one died fuck it i quit.

Looks like Manny was winning the fight, floyd didn't do anything the couple rounds I saw......let me know what happens.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Barely saw any of the fight all the streams were fucked. I think they were blocked by pay tv guys.

Shitty fight really what I saw. Waiting on the decision.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waste of time.
Whoever paid for this got hosed.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoever tried to watch this on a free stream got hosed too. I missed probably half the fight trying to find a stable stream.

ghostmade

Veteran
It was an alright fight. Seemed a lil to laxed though. Wallet feels good but the heart is a lil hurt.lol
Now lets get another heavy weight like iron mike in the game

ghostmade

Veteran
Whoever tried to watch this on a free stream got hosed too. I missed probably half the fight trying to find a stable stream.
I found a good one without sound on stream lemon or s9me shit. Only had 1 15 second pause during a round and a quick puase in the corner.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found a good one without sound on strea lemon or s9me shit. Only had 1 15 second pause during a round and a quick puase in the corner.

I eventually found one in some language other than English. Portuguese maybe? Who knows. I at least got to see the last few rounds.

iTarzan

You guys probably wanted Pac Man to win. Pac Man got schooled. He really did. FM was brilliant. The way he backed into the corner letting Manny think he forced him there and then right, left, right that were hard. FM had the hardest punches and the most punches. What else do you want. 145 punches landed for Floyd and 81 for Manny.

It was 118-110 on my scorecard. Floyd "Money" Mayweather has settled the debate. He is better than Manny and everyone else out there today. UNDEFEATED! World Champion.

Manny is great though. He wasn't and never will be able to beat FM though. He is too small and not fast enough to connect. He should now drop in weight and finish his career dominating fighters his own size.

Scrappy-doo

That fight was fucking horrible. Hyped up to be one of the biggest fights in boxing history and ended up being a boring ass chess match. Mayweather was awesome at dodging almost all of pacman's punches, but damn it's just not that entertaining to watch one man duck, tuck, and run away from the other who is trying desperately to hit him. It was like watching a guy trying to swat a fly for an hour. Boxing sucks. MMA rules.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys probably wanted Pac Man to win. Pac Man got schooled. He really did. FM was brilliant. The way he backed into the corner letting Manny think he forced him there and then right, left, right that were hard. FM had the hardest punches and the most punches. What else do you want. 145 punches landed for Floyd and 81 for Manny.

It was 118-110 on my scorecard. Floyd "Money" Mayweather has settled the debate. He is better than Manny and everyone else out there today. UNDEFEATED! World Champion.

Manny is great though. He wasn't and never will be able to beat FM though. He is too small and not fast enough to connect. He should now drop in weight and finish his career dominating fighters his own size.

I definitely wanted Manny to win this fight. He lost, but I believe he would have won if they had fought 5 years ago. Impossible to prove, I know.

Money Mayweather is the best guy at his size in boxing. He's rich from being the best guy at his size in boxing. I still think Ronda Rousey could beat him in an actual fight. Any of a number of mediocre UFC fighters in the lighter divisions could beat Mayweather in a real fight.

RetroGrow

Veteran

You didn't miss anything, as it wasn't even a fight. More like a waltz. No action, no suspense, no excitement. Just boredom. I actually found a stable stream in English @ Sportsbun, but it was a waste of time. That level of hype can never be justified, but it wasn't even an average fight in the excitement department.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
You didn't miss anything, as it wasn't even a fight. More like a waltz. No action, no suspense, no excitement. Just boredom.

zvfolTs.gif

S

SPG.

HUH?.. What a Disappointment.expected MP NOT too Fight as he did!* Back Foot Does not Suit him,and he Believed he won the Fight.! " Crap Amount of Offence MP,and Offence is the Best Defense! "
Interviewing some guy before the Fight..$10,000 he paid to Stand Half way.. !? "..If your Loaded,i Suppose!...."

Seems my Original Prediction was Correct..?

(^^ Manny Looked a Sparring Partner for FM most the Fight..)

Summary: " NAFF ". SOo Glad UFC/MMA's About..........

Last edited:

DrFever

Veteran
You didn't miss anything, as it wasn't even a fight. More like a waltz. No action, no suspense, no excitement. Just boredom. I actually found a stable stream in English @ Sportsbun, but it was a waste of time. That level of hype can never be justified, but it wasn't even an average fight in the excitement department.

Have you not noticed that is the trend ??? last time there was any excitement in boxing ,, is when Tyson was around i mean sure it was Fast 1 - 2 round knock outs but man you loved it ,,
Now away days its dancing and even with MMA little bit of dancing then wrestling lol same boring shit and it gets worse as the weight class goes up,,
we need Gladiator games man vs lion lol no weapons , or man vs grizzly , or man vs man with weapons hahaha i wanna see someone's head get clear knocked off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts