What's new

Manny Pacqiau vs Floyd Mayweather Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SPG.

Was that the one?! I feel Pretty Sure the Sabotage involved Mike Tyson!

Last edited:

Uchi Mata

Lots of analysis and angles to this one but I'm gonna try to keep it simple:

Manny wins.

Southpaw. Speed. Aggression. Awkwardness. Power. Dynamic footwork/angles. Volume.

The style matchup has always favored Manny imo. If he can go out and fight for 3 minutes each round (BIG 'if' at this point), he should take it.

Maidana won 5-7 rounds off Floyd ffs...the same Maidana who lost all 10 rounds to Devon Alexander and who matches up PERFECTLY for Floyd's style.

Uchi Mata

yep

under vigil hunter khan has become a better boxer, he doesnt rush in as he did before when he was with freddie roach.. he has more stamina now you could tell when he fought devon alexander and schooled him all 12 rounds, the only thing i would worry about khan is his punching power when he fought collazo even though collazo hit the canvas on 3 occasions, he still came forward and took khans best shots albeit he lost the fight!!!

so khans power isnt great and his chin is still suspect but he tucks it in now.

khan V cotto at catchweight thats the fight i wanna see..

:laughing:

Cotto ain't fighting anybody who isn't injured dude...Margarito took his soul years ago and he's never had a decent win since.

Khan needs to go get knocked out by Kell Brook so we can all laugh at him again.

Looks like we're gonna see Algieri get let out the cage on Khan though.

S

SPG.

Not long to go.2 WEEKS ON SATURDAY! :woohoo:
"must get PPV sorted"

picture.php

picture.php

They will make over $100 Million each :yoinks:
the reff gets a lousey 6.8k :-/

^Stingy if ya arsk me! :D

Last edited:

al70

Veteran
This is gonna be a good scrap, I think Manny will take it, goodluck to em both.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i love pac man but theres no way he beats pretty boy floyd. or is it money mayweather now

ghostmade

Veteran
Agreed shcrews
My money is on Floyd .but im hoping manny ko's his ass. Im not a hater i just want to see how he takes it.lol

S

SPG.

^ :D Yeass i would like to see Floyd dropped a few times! ..Good chance of that happening
..Split decision Victory to Mayweather maybe! [but GO Manny :smoke:]

"fight of the Century imo"

Last edited:
this is a bit off-topic so forgive me but I think it's too bad that the state of the "sport" is such that we're watching athletes that are almost 40 yrs old fight. There are very few young and talented athletes interested in boxing :( Short sighted individuals running things at the pro level are responsible for this. Hopeful that one day boxing will shed its sordid past and will be organized and legitimized in the world of sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts