What's new

Manny Pacqiau vs Floyd Mayweather Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I think they will both retire, buy an island somewhere, & sit around getting fucked up and talking about how easy it is to get rich off of fools...:biggrin:

vostok

Veteran
1424487067102.jpg

I love me boxing ...
but dood give these bantams a burger

dill786

the welterweight division is a lot popular now, the heavyweight division is quite dead now even though deontay wilder, tyson fury, klitchov are still out there

a lot more personalties in the welterweight divisions and lots of good match ups to come in the future..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I prefer to watch heavyweights myself, but I really loved to watch Marvelous Marvin Hagler when he fought. I would have given a nut (maybe TWO!:biggrin:) to watch Hagler & Leonard fight in a 6' diameter ring so it would have been a FIGHT instead of an oly style points bullshit...:tiphat:

dill786

duran, hagler, hearns, leonard all class fighters..

the middleweight division is dead too.

welterweights rule now bruv :)

dill786

i think floyd will beat manny on points, floyd has no choice but to win , his legacy is at stake, hes gonna protect his 0 . manny has been beaten and he is the peoples champion, everyone likes manny !!!

i like humble people.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I've never in my life cared about boxing.

That being said I hope Manny works Mayweather. Mayweather is such an asshat, it would be a crime against humanity if that jackass never got his ass kicked.

If there's one thing I've learned from magic mushrooms it's that sooner or later, EVERYONE gets knocked down a peg and humbled.

Manny, do us all a favor and deflate his ego.

dill786

floyd is not a good role model. he doesn't act his age out of the ring and really lives up to the hip- hop rap lifestyle. he doesn't have the personality of ALI.

but he is the best defensive boxer even though many say he ducked boxers in there prime like zab juda, shane mosley and fought them when they were slower plodding on boxers, that said he is unbeaten in 47 fights so the record for Floyd speaks for itself...

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Floyd is going to do the same thing he has done the past two fights. He will counter box, use footwork to move around and away, and he will clinch up a lot. He did that the whole time during the Maidana fight. His style is defensive and he knows he should not be taking more damage at this stage in his career. With that being said I see Floyd winning by scorecards, as usual.

Boxing is nice to watch every now and then, but MMA/Muay Thai/Kickboxing is far more entertaining.

-Funk

S

SPG.

^Yup.. I'd like Manny to Win but i do doubt that,he's been Knocked out 3 times.Sure thing tho were Gonna see the Best MP Ever!
^^ As tomorrows UFC Fight! I would Love "Cat" to beat Rousey but definitely would'nt hold my Breath. "..Sour Bitch" LOL
Toughest fight EVER for FM! [..same for RR^]

Last edited:

growshopfrank

Veteran
Just hoping it ends with somebody on the canvas,I have about as much faith in boxing "judges" as I have in regular court judges

morningdewd

its goin to be a big let down to the poor souls that get clipped for the ppv.one guy past his prime,chasing around a boxer that doesnt want to engage and is happy to win a boring decision to keep his crappy undefeated record in shape. Mayweather is a disgrace and only took this fight now because he feels his opponents skills have eroded enough.

symbiote420

Veteran
Pacman's style is tailor made for Money to just sit back and pick him apart, the fight will go to the end because he loves to give the fans a good fight! Mayweather is a freak of nature, you ever seen the guy workout? After someone wins for so long it's common for peeps to wanna see them lose but I think he'll make it outta his contract and retire undeafeated..... the only fighter I think that'll give him a real scare atm and only because of his style is Khan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts