What's new

Manny Pacqiau vs Floyd Mayweather Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SPG.

I Cant see that tbh but i agree with all else you say!

^What about breidis Prescott? ..last i heard which was a while ago nobody wanted to fight him and you can see Aganst khan his record is Very Impressive with 17 ko's out of 19 fights etc
Afraid the British Public Want to see another Naseem Hamed and so Promotors/etc are wrapping him in Cotton Wool,so to speak

I Personally dont see Anything of Khan's Style that would trouble Mayweather.Sure Mayweather would KO Khan in no more than 2 Rounds

He isnt Naz..:nono:

The Revolution

Veteran
Stoked for this one. Its about damn time!
Money mayweather by decision. Gna be a good fight tho. Pac isn't gna let him stall hes gna come in banging. Remember he has nothing to lose. If mayweather is on his shit he'll catch manny off gaurd maybe get a knock down or two.. gna be a good one.

symbiote420

Veteran
I Cant see that tbh but i agree with all else you say!

^What about breidis Prescott? ..last i heard which was a while ago nobody wanted to fight him and you can see Aganst khan his record is Very Impressive with 17 ko's out of 19 fights etc
Afraid the British Public Want to see another Naseem Hamed and so Promotors/etc are wrapping him in Cotton Wool,so to speak

I Personally dont see Anything of Khan's Style that would trouble Mayweather.Sure Mayweather would KO Khan in no more than 2 Rounds

He isnt Naz..:nono:

Just going off my own numbers when I've seen older fighters that rely on their defense going against speedsters. I believe khan's speed could be a big problem for Money at this stage of hid career.

S

SPG.

Cool. Smart Perspective.. i think Mentally someone who can Cause a Physical Problem too their Opponents game will always have some Success but Mayweather im sure has a better Chin and "More Power!.?" He would Quickly Discard Khann,NEVER know tho! Depends how he wanted to Play things out!! ..AND My Predictions are most OFTEN Wrong.LOL -just saying.

Last edited:
I wish this one would have come a few years ago when Manny Pacquiao was in his prime. I feel like right now physically Mayweather will have the advantage. I want to see Pacquiao win, he seems like the baby face if this were wrestling lol. And you couldn't ask for a better heel then Mayweather, the guy seems like he always has to tell everyone how good he is. All I know is what I see, but usually the great ones get their deserved recognition. Just seems to me that he's always trying to get in the spot light and remind everyone of his conquest. I agree with people who say Mayweather was ducking this fight years prior because he was scared. Maybe not scared of getting beat up physically but scared ruining his undefeated status. The guys a punk you can see it in his character. Either way everyone's cashing in on this one. Money is on mayweather, he never fights anyone who could beat him, and i'd have to agree with his judgement to take this fight now.

S

SPG.

Yup,i'd like Manny to Win,but i Quite doubt that..I can see FM knocking him down a few times..
BUT can also See MP Making FM Dizzy too!!

Green Squall

Glad someone made a thread for this fight. I'm not usually a gambler, but I plan on making a small bet online, which I've never done before. Can someone recommend a good website? It seems Bovada is the most mentioned site, but what do I know. Thanks.

ghostmade

Veteran
Mayweather only has fought 2 south paws.and gave Mayweather a hard time.manny is going to give him a run for his money. I say manny ko hims in six.or Mayweather on the cards (since manny throw punchs with no fucks giving )

dill786

prescott was on PED`s when he fought khan !??? and he is fighting danny garcia soon too..

edit* sorry it was lamont peterson and not prescott, i was stoned when i wrote it...

Last edited:

dill786

Just going off my own numbers when I've seen older fighters that rely on their defense going against speedsters. I believe khan's speed could be a big problem for Money at this stage of hid career.

yep

under vigil hunter khan has become a better boxer, he doesnt rush in as he did before when he was with freddie roach.. he has more stamina now you could tell when he fought devon alexander and schooled him all 12 rounds, the only thing i would worry about khan is his punching power when he fought collazo even though collazo hit the canvas on 3 occasions, he still came forward and took khans best shots albeit he lost the fight!!!

so khans power isnt great and his chin is still suspect but he tucks it in now.

khan V cotto at catchweight thats the fight i wanna see..

dill786

Cool. Smart Perspective.. i think Mentally someone who can Cause a Physical Problem too their Opponents game will always have some Success but Mayweather im sure has a better Chin and "More Power!.?" He would Quickly Discard Khann,NEVER know tho! Depends how he wanted to Play things out!! ..AND My Predictions are most OFTEN Wrong.LOL -just saying.

i dunno about that, last time FM knocked someone out was ricky hatton and how many years ago was that !??

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ In the ring Mayweather looks faster. I think cause he does not throw power punches or something.

Manny has very fast hands in that video, but he would not ko you with any of those 'punches' either. If i wanted, I can move my hands just as fast as that video, not generating any real power.

S

SPG.

:smokeit: ^^ Nah!! Mannys Probably got more power [ganja lol].^ As "iT" Said,he has been K.O'd 3X tho whereas Mayweather has never tasted defeat

symbiote420

Veteran
Those punches may look like they don't hurt but that speaks for how powerful Manny is! How many mofos you seen (in my Chris Tucker voice) "got knocked the f**k out" by one of them?!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look like punches, they are not. I know they have no power. I used to go that fast on a speed bag. Heavy bag you set your weight behind it to get real power, no way you go that fast. There is trade off on speed for power.

S

SPG.

Speedbag! (im prompted! :D)..When FM was a "Small" kid He use to Have Someone Lift him up so He could Play with the Speedbag! [No doubt Progressing to a Stool!..]
Apparently Folk? were sayin' " I Wanna See the Little guy!" .."I wanna see the Little Guy!! :D
Bet he was a "Whizz" to Watch,haha
Also MP had "Weights" in his Pockets so he could "Make the Weight"(n box!) in his Early fights (or a fight?,sure)

BTW,Talkin'of weights AND cus of a Comment ive read not far away^! "..When Manny Throws His Combinations? At times i think they seem to "LEAD HIM!". LOL Like a Cartoon Brawl Almost! :D ..OR as if he has WEIGHTS in his Gloves..!

Just saying..Floyds Never Fought anyone Like Manny! Power & Speed Could be his Undoing..! Who knows what might Happen if he goes a bit Dizzy !!? I wonder what Sparing Partners FM is Bringing in?

^^ Big big Fight.. Hmnn. remembering that dude "Flying in" that time.. LOL.Early morning talking thats all!.. Im Sure Ceasars Palace isnt "open air" :tiphat:
" :D "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.