What's new

Manitoba outdoor crops (Guerilla Gold + crosses,auto timewarp,freezeland crosses...)

Greens

esben, hey man thank you! I can't wait to see your GG pictures. I remember you have one absolute beauty.

Fast Pine, thanks very much. I wish you the best of luck with your crop. Did that fast pine strain finish? If so, is it good?

Mr. Smoke, thank you as well. You know, that's very cool that you only put your GGs out at the end of June and they'll still be done by the end of September. You can't do that with many strains at all, especially strains as potent as GG (you could do it with lowryder, but that would be bunk in comparison). I bet the GGs are looking much better outdoors than they did indoors when you were breeding, hey?

OK, time for another update and some pictures. Things are still going very nice although there are a couple problems. Some rodent has been breaking and eating some lower branches on several plants. It's a bitch, but I think it's making the top colas grow more. The other problem is that I'm having a bit of an N deficiency. This far into flowering, it shouldn't be a problem. Still, I gave them a small amount of N rich fert.

OK, here are the remaining GG#2 plants right before I harvested them. They have some quite impressive buds.

Here are some GG#3 pictures. Some of these need about one more week. The pics are from yesterday...

Here are some GG#1 pics. I harvested them all except for one...

These two big plants are the sativa pheno of Guerilla Gold that I bred for. They reek of jam donuts just like their mother did. Both of them have the pink hairs. The closeup is of the taller one on the left. The one on the right is close to done.

Next, here is the GG#2xLemon Swiss really packing on the buds. They all have quite an impressive main cola. Their are some amazing sweet and sour smells coming from these ladies. The closer shots are from the same plant.

OK, these are the GG#2xYour Mom plants really looking very nice. Some are close to done and the others won't be too long either. The first closeup is of the pheno that's almost done and the other closeup is of the later pheno. There is some nice trichome coverage on those and some strong fruity smells.

These are AK99xFreezeland by Jaysprout. You can see the N deficiency is these girls, but I think they'll be just fine. They are really exploding and I can't wait till these fill out more...

Last edited:

Greens

Here are some Triple Afghan Slam x Guerilla Gold #3 by DDT. They really have exploded into heavy budding. One is over 8 feet tall.

Alright, last but not least is Auto Timewarp by C-ray. These are the later and larger phenos of this strain. I'm glad that they are much larger and it looks like they will be done before the end of the month. The pistils are always so thick on this strain. Also, the two pistils coming out of the calyx are usually stuck together, making them look even thicker.

Phew, OK, that's it for now. lol.

Alright later,

Greens

Last edited:

KushmanLP

nice plants greens, looks like you should have a pretty nice harvest this year.

i think i might have one of the same strains flowering as you, the #2 lemon swiss with the real pink hairs, looks real nice man. props on the grow.

peace LP

Greens

Thanks bongasaurus and KushmanLP! I don't know how I screwed up the labelling, but those plants with the pink pistils were actually that GG sativa pheno, not the GG#2 x Lemon Swiss. The next pictures are of the swiss cross.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
SORRY, im writing in gas name.. im esben!

what fab pix, beautiful guys..

my gg is full of maturing seeds, father is a nice landrace passion#1(smells pinapple\grape nice)... lil mold but nothing to meation..

darpan make close inspection! with his new "save christiania" badge..

last pic is some other ggs i got goin, they are fine..

Last edited:

Greens

Very nice, Esben!

Who's that guy in the picture? lol. GGxPassion#1 should be a nice and early combination. By seeing that bud pic, I can tell you that is very much most likely GG#1. There is a possibility it's GG#3, but it's definetely not GG#2. Hopefully, some of the bud isn't fully seeded, so you can really try out the herb when its finished. That one is a good size for a GG, so good job man!

OK later,

Greens

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots Greens and Esben. Some of those buds are as long as the plant is tall, definately some genes to hang on to.

G

guest123

wow great show greens ,, lovely looking plants and bud , look great when harvested ..
and boy u take a greatpic i reckin ,, top stuff ...

Greens

Pipeline, thanks dude! Yeah, it really looks like GGs genetics are here to stay. Many people are making there own nice crosses with the GG too.

wallyduck, thanks man! Yeah, those buds sure do look fine after they are dried out don't they. I usually take quite a few pictures and only show the better ones. lol.

arno, nicely done man! GG is being grown all over the place and now we can add France to the list of countries where GG has been grown with success. I really like the look of that one in the last picture. Very good job growing those and enjoy the tokes...

Greens

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
still happy with the guerilla gold... she will go down i a week(one extra because of seed maturing)..

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
nice man .. cool to see some ESBshots :D

awsome thread Greens:yes:

really lovely GGpix every1 ..

good luck

Wam

Greens

Thank you Wamen! Yeah, I'm glad to see esben's pictures as well.

Esben, that looks very nice man! That looks like some dank buds. Great job growing that!

Greens

Super Zero, thank you! Yes, GG is crazy good for us northern outdoor growers.

OGPurp, thanks very much man! Indeed, it's much harder to grow outside here than it is in California because of our short season. Guerilla Gold has treated me right up here...

Greens

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks greenz, heres a few close ups from my other ggs... pollinated by erdbeer x purpurea t...

O

oldsterone-OG

on that gg

on that gg

Hello Greens, and all. I return today to the community; the collapse of OG scared Mrs. Oldsterone, and I return today under great peril of her kicking my bog growing ass, but I have a question.

Where can I get some of the GG? It looks awesome, and frustrated this fall by gambling on some late strains, I need to get back to strong an early for 07.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Greens

esben nice! I bet that's going to be a great cross for outdoors.

Oldsterone, hey man. Well, my GG beans are available if you contact Mr. Clone at unleashthegreen.com. I just recently sent him the new GG#1 and GG#2 seeds. Check them out if you want.

Greens