What's new

Man Cave for Cannabis Lovers

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know how in some movies there are secret passageways and hidden entrances..wouldn't it be cool if you could have a secret 'Tokers Den'/man cave/ that was only accessed by a hidden area or entrance?

if I had some extra money, I'd make a weed cave with a Goonies theme to it..like the Fratelli hideout or something from the movie :)

View Image

you can still go with shipping containers HOPS, use one above ground as the ruse/entryway; keep it full of tools and mundane stuff and a secret entrance to 2 or 3 ~ 8'X20' containers buried below and blinged out to your own design: man cave/Fratelli hideout style, store some shelf stable food and you've got your own preppers shelter.

include grow room ~~~

add hippie chick ~~~
(instead of Chunk)
hippie-chick.jpg

they can dig you 2 up in the next millennium.......

S

sweetestsin420

how much does a shipping container even COST??id imagine its a pretty penny

supermanlives

Veteran
i dont have to hide in a cave aymore . thats why i live in ca LOL. i smoke freely everywhere.shipping containers are relatively cheap. 1500 and up. depending on size condition and seller. i had 2 back on farm for storage no dope or bunker LOL think it was 3500 delivered for the smallest 2. the place i got em from had lots of em all stacked up. mind you this was like in og days a bit ago lol

señorsloth

Veteran
mine would have to have a bar and stools, when smoking lots of different things with lots of different pipes it's nice to be able to get up and move around easily...it's a lot easier to get up from a bar stool than a super comfy couch, and it's easier to clean weed, look at it, smoke, eat, etc. at a bar vs a low couch, with bongs sitting at the ground around your feet, sodas resting on shakey tv dinner trays...

id like mine to have wrap around windows too...no dark musky basements for me, windows open all the time or big hidden carbon filters on full blast to keep the air smelling fresh.

it would be cool if it were all up super high in a big ass redwood or something too, like a wrap-around thing, kinda like lothlorien...with zip-lines that go out to separate satellite cheef spots, i'm thinking like landing pads near screened in gazeebo's overlooking different nearby areas and other platforms in other trees...they would all have different themes and junk...

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
hippie-chick.jpg

I'm in love!! :) hahahaha...love me some hippie girls ..oooh la la

yeah, there's actually shipping containers for sale in my neck of the woods...maybe, just maybe this could be pretty epic...bet they're hella expensive though..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in love!! :) hahahaha...love me some hippie girls ..oooh la la

yeah, there's actually shipping containers for sale in my neck of the woods...maybe, just maybe this could be pretty epic...bet they're hella expensive though..

easy does it Romeo, I saw her first!!!

yeah the 8x20 (small) containers should cost you 3K delivered in great condition, the 8X40s are usually 4K.

senorsloth, location, furniture & zip lines are up to you, here's a few nice one's styled w/a lot of glass.

sch2.jpg

single container 8'X20' by its appearance.

36-1.jpg

another single 8x20 done real nice,
wonder what's up w/the lean to on the back of it.

38.jpg

2 ~ 8X20s joined and finished nicely.

sch1.jpg

8X40 by the looks of it. garden-top roof keeps it cool by absorbing the suns energy itself.

supermanlives

Veteran
i like number one .got me thinking . i could do all the metal work and my buddy does glass screens ect. and it all folds up and shut . hell ya maybe sell my trailor and invest in a ship container.i am gonna need something for a remote property.out of k thanks. you could easilly use some tecchnology from expensive motor homes and make it bigger too. after season lock and a few small welds and its good to go next season.

Last edited:

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
time to start saving money then...I'll go and look into those containers one of these days..that would be a really good project.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Man Cave lol Dont you love the influence of American Pop Culture on the Masses....

"MAN"

Dork Central in here....Sad Truth is.... Sheep come in Flocks

I

Iron_Lion

Man Cave lol Dont you love the influence of American Pop Culture on the Masses....

"MAN"

Dork Central in here....Sad Truth is.... Sheep come in Flocks

Let's have a vocab lesson...

slang 1    [slang]
noun
very informal usage in vocabulary and idiom that is characteristically more metaphorical, playful, elliptical, vivid, and ephemeral than ordinary

douche /ˈduːʃ/ is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself.

Douche usually refers to vaginal irrigation, the rinsing of the vagina, but it can also refer to the rinsing of any body cavity. A douche bag is a piece of equipment for douching—a bag for holding the fluid used in douching. To avoid transferring intestinal bacteria into the vagina, the same bag must not be used for an enema and a vaginal douche.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Copper Lion.....you've now used the word Vagina twice in this thread....

You've made my point for me...Thank You

Its obvious you no respect for our female members here on IC

I

Iron_Lion

Only a metaphorical vagina would be offended by anything I have said.

I would think a real woman, with a brain and firm grasp on the English language would not be offended by the context in which I used the word "vagina". Just like I wouldn't be offended if a woman used the word penis.

jayjayfrank

Veteran
wasnt man cave word play on cave man so as to take a jab at mens sexism? anyway...

aside from HVAC, Electrical, plumbing, interior/exterior which pretty much can all be had at homedepot/lowes/ace it looks like all you need is a 20ft flatbed truck and a telehandler forklift. along with your usual assortment of construction equipment - generator, cement mixer, tools - you would pretty much be able to build a house anywhere you can drive a 20ft flatbed(out in the middle of nowhere.)

container house links

Tiny House People - how to live in a small house
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDcVrVA4bSQ

lots of design ideas
http://www.jetsongreen.com/design/container-design

Debt free home ownership
http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/

Tim the Toolman loves containers
http://www.bobvila.com/articles/2441-the-container-house/pages/1

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran

mentioning vag equates to no respect for females?
are you inferring women are/should be ashamed of the vagina?

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I totally want a nice babe in my man cave too...mary jane is my girl, and we've been down for a long time now, but I need a honey, ya' feel me? :)

541797_358219087549660_100000847157278_949397_1356446900_n.jpg

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
mentioning vag equates to no respect for females?
are you inferring women are/should be ashamed of the vagina?

minge, meat flaps, clunge, vadge, burger, twat, snatch, ****.. cant even say the last one, poor outlawed words :frown:

they arent pretty organs but very natural..