What's new

Man Cave for Cannabis Lovers

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it has a large stereo connected to the computer.

. :))

Try a Klipsche Promedia 5.1. You'll have to pay $500-$800 for a new on the box one on ebay when found and then send it to a guy named Henry in Minnesota to install a fan inside to keep it from cooking everything down but it's 500 watts and will sound good enough to compare with great room stereos costing many many times more.

I have 3 of them.........couple as backups since they aren't made anymore:tiphat:

Ive always a weed tasting room w/ cellar. I can imagine mason jars sorted on a wine rack differentiating my different strains and terroirs. A glass/steel shelf holding my pipes, grinders, kief boxes, etc. Then a black marble pedestal displaying custom Tommy Chong bong sitting on a piece of velvet cloth. Thatd be awesome.

L

longearedfriend

I love the idea of a man cave, being in the basement would be ideal.

Well furnished (comfy couches and nice decoration)

I think i'd thrown in a bar and bar stools, mini fridge. a tv. a clock (but not somewhere you'd see it all the time)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pretty cool surfboard coffee table.......

aaff985_zps1efc5ac5.jpg

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
some really comfy pics in here man.

Sometime next year, I'll have enough money to finally do something. I'm looking into a piece of land where I can build a small house/cabin with a basement. There's some cheaper land around here that's actually decent and people are building tiny houses everywhere. Not sure about a tiny house, but they're intriguing.

If I can do it right, I'll be able to have a kick ass cannabis cave where I can get comfy and smoke my herb :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bV2P2sd.jpg

HB9xnYx.jpg

EDIT:
I miss having a pool table, gonna be awhile before I find the budget for another, sometimes they come cheap or free, folks needing to get them out of homes they've sold or just needing to get back the floor space they require, I got the room here again.......

Last edited:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Every man needs a cave, me included!
A chill out zone
Can't really post pics of mine, you'll have to come see one day.

Latest posts

Latest posts