What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mammoth P Microbes

Phases

Has anyone used Recharge?
Supposed to be a really killer microbial/benificial bacteria product. Comes in powder form.

Heard some good things about it. But want to know if anyone has had any experience with it.

Supposed to be a really killer microbial/benificial bacteria product. Comes in powder form.

Heard some good things about it. But want to know if anyone has had any experience with it.
Yes. Ive used both mammoth and recharge.

For me it was easier to see beneficial effects with recharge than with mammoth.i don'think tbey are interchangeable or intended to provide the same benefits.

With recharge i quickly observed tbe plant responding. With Mammoth i didnt obseve any quick responses at all. In the end it may have been a worthwhile bud enhancer.

Imagenetic2935

I thought Mammoth P work very well.They Accidentally sent me a second sample. They're pretty generous. My pkg included two, 2oz bottles and the 250ml retail bottle which is fairly pricey.
If anyone needs some Im willing to donate it to you. Got a six-month lifespan and so I don't want it to go to waste.

chomedome

Yes I have used recharge and think it is a great product. Dissolves fairly well and foams up just like a tea when you stir it in. Got healthy explosive white roots and plants seemed to love it. Beneficial tea without the hassle of brewing it.

KONY

Veteran
Is everyone really okay with their non discrete shipping? I would almost not support them because of this and I am completely legal.

However legal people still get ripped off, I would like to avoid that and as a result try to be as discrete as possible.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Is everyone really okay with their non discrete shipping? I would almost not support them because of this and I am completely legal.

However legal people still get ripped off, I would like to avoid that and as a result try to be as discrete as possible.

I agree with you on the shipping. No matter whats coming by mail...legeal or not....brown nondiscript box please. Why should my post man or neighbors know my business....my postman and neighbors may grow, but they dont need to know that I do.:rant:

MileHighGlass

This is pure "grow store marketing" You can get many different bacteria that will unlock, n,p, or k if you want. For a much cheaper price. Although farmers don't get as much per pound for tomatoes, they do get their inputs much cheaper than cannabis growers. :)

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

I agree with you on the shipping. No matter whats coming by mail...legeal or not....brown nondiscript box please. Why should my post man or neighbors know my business....my postman and neighbors may grow, but they dont need to know that I do.:rant:

That's why I didn't spring for the trial pack...

This is pure "grow store marketing" You can get many different bacteria that will unlock, n,p, or k if you want. For a much cheaper price. Although farmers don't get as much per pound for tomatoes, they do get their inputs much cheaper than cannabis growers. :)

So just take your word for this or do you have research, citation etc?

What type of inoculation product are tomatoes growers using?

frostqueen

Looks like a really interesting product.

Of course it's impossible to tell because all we're getting here is "better!" comments; no control groups run without it but side by side, no final numbers or lab tests showing any difference... pretty much zero quantification happening at all. Understand: I'm not saying it doesn't work. I'm just not one to make decisions based upon "they look better!", because looks are misleading and highly subjective. We've all blown tons of money on expensive products that ended up being 'meh' just because somebody said "omg omg: better!".

Science is your friend, guys. Always do side by sides to make decisions about the products you use, and don't change more than one factor at a time when doing comparisons. How hard is it to just not use this product on 4 plants, but use it on the others...?

LifeLess

Veteran
Thanks for stopping in FQ. Theres a link around here some where for a very generous sample from mammoth P. Im not gonna throw any numbers around here but when i say "better" its at least what they guaranteed a 16% increase. The strain i tested it on for myself is a strain ive ran for 7 years. Any increase or decrease i can see from across the room. Just because we havent done a side by side here dosent mean it hasent been done. Theres quit a few videos on you tube. If you cant find the link for the freebie hit me up and ill find it for you. Good luck LL

Thanks for stopping in FQ. Theres a link around here some where for a very generous sample from mammoth P. Im not gonna throw any numbers around here but when i say "better" its at least what they guaranteed a 16% increase. The strain i tested it on for myself is a strain ive ran for 7 years. Any increase or decrease i can see from across the room. Just because we havent done a side by side here dosent mean it hasent been done. Theres quit a few videos on you tube. If you cant find the link for the freebie hit me up and ill find it for you. Good luck LL

LL, did you follow the directions that Mammoth supplies? Any other tweeks or adjustments. I'm gonna try again.

TY

roDDin

nice man. after reading ur thread, i've decided to take the plunge. but it doesn't seem to have feeding schedule for coco on their site though. only soil,hydro and super soil. =/

LifeLess

Veteran
Neverforget I didnt use it in veg. I started it 2 weeks before I flipped to bloom then i followed what it said on the bottle. I talked to mammoth p and they said the bacteria will stay active for up to 7 days. I used it every other watering or tried to use it at least every 4 days. Youll see "better" growth within a few days of using it.

roDDin im gonna check on that for you. I need to email them some update pics. Ill ask them about coco. I should know something in a day or 2. Peace LL Good luck NFG. Keep us posted

HOVA

Veteran
Im running it in my led setup now
But just started on my veg
How much are you guys using in veg?
I used 1.25ml in a gal
Is that too high?