What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mammoth P Microbes

Bwanabud

I definitely got some burn, had to back off nutes substantially. Full disclosure.... I tend to run hot so will have to figure out where the edge is again and only get close enough to look down, not fall over ;) Hope all is well.

Did you feed as per mfg. specs on bottle ?, did you start the Mammoth at veg ?

Well I have been using this product going on four months now and I am 100% sold. I have been growing for over 30 years and have never seen one product increase yields so well without locking shit up and fuking my plants all to hell. I have been using the same medium (coco and perlite) for almost 15 years and have been using the same nutes for almost 5 years now (MaxiGro and MaxiBloom). I do not use much of anything else except Cal-Mag. I use NO boost and havent for years. I am a solid grower as can be attested by many people here at ICmag. It was easy for me to see the difference especially at the end and the only difference was MammothP. It is a bit pricey but as stated in the Title, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR IN LIFE!!!! This product more than pays for itself in my opinion. Since the proof is in the pudding, hehe, here is some pudding.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68480&pictureid=1657719View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68480&pictureid=1657718View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68480&pictureid=1657717View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68480&pictureid=1657716View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68480&pictureid=1657715View Image

Wow super nice dude.

Those tops dont get burnt being that close to the lamp? What bulbs are you using?

Interesting. I use cobs. I'm stuck with like 15-20" need for clearance. I'm gonna switch up my driver for a dimmable.

Anyone feel that mammoth P and real growers recharge fulfill similar functions?

Last edited:

Bwanabud

I run digital dimmable 600's, I always run them at 50% (300w) for the first 3 days out of the veg room, then 1 week at 75% (450w)...to harden the new girls off, then crank em up to 100% at 600w. I run dual exhaust fans on my systems with 1x800 cfm & 2x600 cfm per loop...each fan set is run with controls so it operates like 1st stage cooling (w/2x600cfm) or if it can't keep up 2nd stage (1x800cfm) kicks in and runs at the same time...each loop could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch when it's running full tilt in hot summer....I only run lites at night.

With that said, I find if the light is too close to the tops it burns/yellows them off...it's not from heat but instead the plants inability to supply enough nutrients to keep up with light demand....like running a marathon and not eating enough carbs :)

I run digital dimmable 600's, I always run them at 50% (300w) for the first 3 days out of the veg room, then 1 week at 75% (450w)...to harden the new girls off, then crank em up to 100% at 600w. I run dual exhaust fans on my systems with 1x800 cfm & 2x600 cfm per loop...each fan set is run with controls so it operates like 1st stage cooling (w/2x600cfm) or if it can't keep up 2nd stage (1x800cfm) kicks in and runs at the same time...each loop could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch when it's running full tilt in hot summer....I only run lites at night.

With that said, I find if the light is too close to the tops it burns/yellows them off...it's not from heat but instead the plants inability to supply enough nutrients to keep up with light demand....like running a marathon and not eating enough carbs :)

Ya the dimming action is a useful application. I can dim 4 of my cobs but 4 of em are on non dimming drivers each at about 85W

it's like running a marathon on asphalt @ the equator. The conditions are outside of the parameters for good health or performance.

I'm not generating much heat it's the straight up irradiance that fucks mine up. Lots of cob growers using <50w cobs use 20"

Last edited:

HOVA

Veteran
I got mines today
I appreciate the blessing even though the box wasnt as discrete as i would like
Excited to run it

B

blue_tick

you no i thought the same thing. only thing i could come up with is they see it as nothing illegal about a nutrient but i agree shouldn't have advertisement all over the box

peace

Phases

Yeah even if you have a legal grow you don't really want anyone knowing what's up. I've always been hesitant to order grow supplies online but it's so much cheaper than going to the grow store. Just have to make sure that the boxes are discreet.

I know health Canada accident my sent out a whole bunch of mail that said "medical marijuana.. Something or other" it was a huge deal and tons of people were pissed. Leave it to health Canada to drop the ball though.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm really glad I didn't spring for it now. That and the fact that they won't ship to PO boxes. Hmmmmmm

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my post office will let me use their address to recieve packages.... for people who wont mail to po boxes....
just an idea

BubbaBear

I got my sample and it seems to be working as advertised. Ive been running it at 1ml per gallon and my nugs are extra fat, everything is looking a week ahead of schedule and I got tip burn when I usually never do so its definitely increasing uptake. So beware if your already pushing your plants with a heavy feed schedule it could cause them to burn.

Im not one to spend $200 on a liter of anything even if it increases yield so they have to work on that price tag especially since it has to be used within 6 months of its born on date so you cant buy it in bulk and you better check the date on the back of the bottle when you buy some to make sure its fresh.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I can't wait for somebody to source it and put it in a powder form that you can top dress and be a fraction of the cost :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts