Veteran
tom hill, xyx deep chunk male
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bocil

:good::good: Very interesting thread,Congratulations for all the people make this thread,really really good.

MGC

Hi ! Awesome pics here, there is in this thread some of the most beautiful pictures i've seen on this website ... congrat's guys !

My little contribution, an Afghani [KC Brains] male, pollinating at that time an Apollo Mist :

AfgKCMale1.jpg

AfgKCMale3.jpg

AfgKCMale2.jpg

++

Last edited:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Lebanese male

Lebanese male

Here´s a couple of pics from my Lebanese male flowering in early june at 52ºN:artist:

Before i chopped for pollen
picture.php

Open flowers
picture.php

Can you see the tiny spider?
picture.php

After the 1st harvest for pollen side by side with some tasty broadbeans:ying:

picture.php

Peace and Light:ying:

moonunit

Great thread, i must make a a small contribution, a couple of the many zoidchunk f1 males used for a f1 pollen mix

Attachments

• zcf1maleresize1.jpg
    zcf1maleresize1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 21
  • zcf1maleresize2.JPG
    zcf1maleresize2.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 22
  • zcf1maleresize3JPG.jpg
    zcf1maleresize3JPG.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 19
  • zcf1maleresize4JPG.jpg
    zcf1maleresize4JPG.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 20
S

sweet-dreams

thats dc male looks like fantastic hehe for first look i think i female :)

S

snuffalupagus

icon7.gif
i have a plant like this,(not 'flo' but male with some female on the tips)... is it any good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator Man
I just selected a breeding male from my Flo incrosses - now called 'MoFlo'. There's a lot more in my Flo breeding thread, but here's a few pics - this one has one female branch with six seeds that I'm just waiting to finish off. It also has purple parts and lots of trichomes...
chin.gif

hello all, i was just curious if anyone knew what the seeds from this plant would end up being? also what would the pollen be like, would it be ok to use? thanks.
:thank you:

S

snuffalupagus

sorry for adding another post but i wasn't able to edit my previous post?

I guess i am just wondering whether the seeds on the plant and the pollen from the plant would be hermaphrodite?
thanks again.
:coffee:

bodymind

Veteran

these are a few flo males and reverse hermie males from this spring... i had some really nice pollen bearing plants from this batch... lots of mature "male" seeds too. does anyone have experience with growing out these kind of seeds?

Latest posts

Latest posts