What's new

Male flower pics thread...

E

elmanito

Oaxacan

picture.php

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Great thread and some studly lookin' dudes growin' judging from the pics. I can't help but wonder and want to ask does anyone have any solid pollen keeping techniques. I sure would love to learn a nice good way of collecting and storing the pollen. Also I know when to harvest my ladies for bud but when would I harvest the best pollen/pollen sacks for breeding purposes? That last purple photo set was crazy too by the way. Thats a kind of dude I would like to breed with some of my ladies lol. Peace and take care all.

-S.E.

HippySlayer

CCF #4 male

CCF #4 male

Great thread and some studly lookin' dudes growin' judging from the pics. I can't help but wonder and want to ask does anyone have any solid pollen keeping techniques. I sure would love to learn a nice good way of collecting and storing the pollen. Also I know when to harvest my ladies for bud but when would I harvest the best pollen/pollen sacks for breeding purposes? That last purple photo set was crazy too by the way. Thats a kind of dude I would like to breed with some of my ladies lol. Peace and take care all.

-S.E.

See that picture dude ? Cut the branches, put in glass of water over a mirror, wait until all pollen drops then give it at least 48 hrs to dry, then mix 50/50 with cornflour or rice flour (not wheat flour), put it in a airtight container (small pill bottles are good) with a dessicant pack to keep it dry & then whack it in freezer until you're ready to use it. Job done.

Cherry Candy Fuel #4 male. :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:gday:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
some stunning plants guys loving the colours hoping i find that keeper male of my own this summer from my ak47 seeds :) got the perfect sweet tooth #3 i want to cross him with :D should be an awsome cross :D

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Not as photogenic as most of the ones posted in here but these are the first two dudes I'll use to make more beans of this line to hunt through. Made them a small wood chamber with 3 cfl's. Think I might bump up the light seeing I want to keep using it for future males. Of the two CDSD's One looks more SD leaning while the other appears similar to CD. Only got 2 out of a 10 pack, odd feeling that I'm suddenly finding myself bummed I only have two males, lol. :)

picture.php

picture.php