What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Male flower pics thread...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking BB male there Explosiv. That leaf spread and purple stems look promising for some heavy influence in the next generation. Don't happen to have the white cut sitting around do ya...hehehehe.

I like testing EVERY blueberry male to the white to see how much of the terpene profile transfers through. The white makes a great blank slate when trying to select males... ;)

Anyway....great looking male! :respect:

dank.Frank

Relentless

Veteran
Heres a side project..
Some Hashplant males.. just using these to hit some OG's. Those will be popped, males selected, and backcrossed to the OG's again and again.
At only 2wks Im impressed with the mass of pollen sacks.. should be hefty guys later in flower. these are by far the quickest to throw pollen that Ive experienced..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• HP male1 -2wks.jpg
    HP male1 -2wks.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 20
  • hp male2.jpg
    hp male2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 19

dc2569

Great Stud. The macro image is awesome. He definitely has the frost. I think more people should post macro images of their males. Open up the door for new discoveries of male genetics and male potency.

dc2569

Amethyst F3 male

Amethyst F3 male

First week of flower

This male had one of the most unique terpene profiles i have ever smelled. Rather then the usual blueberry muffin/purple panty dropper terps, he had a strong smell of citrus, grapefruit or orange peel with a strong skunk tone. This male reminds me of the smell of forbidden fruit. His sisters were blueberry muffin terp phenos. Humboldt seeds first named the strain blood orange amethyst, but now they just call it amethyst. There may be something to the males carrying the blood orange smell which may have been recessive or not prominently dominant. I believe by the f3 generation the phenos shifted more towards blueberry muffin.

dc2569

Strawberry Fields

Strawberry Fields

Strawberry Fields male in first week of flower

This male awesome, but was very slow. It may have been caused by the type of soil, which was very compacted and not aerated well. I believe this made it hard for the male to root and take off. I cut clones from the male and they did not root either. All of the sister plants clones rooted fast so i killed the male. select the best cull the rest.

Breadwizard

Here, have a picture then!
picture.php

Solar wind from norstar genetics, (urkle x chernobyl) x purple meyhem. About 4 weeks in flower.

I'll be taking some pics of my RSC Syrian males aoon, quite purple looking as well, but darker and less artificial grape colored.

EMoose

Ace Seeds Snow Moon male

Ace Seeds Snow Moon male

PCK leaning beauty

Attachments

• 20181122_212906.jpg
    20181122_212906.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Latest posts