What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Male flower pics thread...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely males esbe bro hey i was wondering do you ever get scared of cross pollenation with males out side or do you pull em before they blow there load everywere just curious as ive never realy dealt with males outdoors thanks bro...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thx man, i always only pollinate od with males from same seed batch. all other males are killed or shared

as above the b3n7\erdpurt x royal dane. one horny stud!
b3n7erdpurtxrd140908jpguh3.jpg

b3n7erdpurtxrd140908jpgao9.jpg

E

elmanito

I think i'm gonna be gay with all those male pics :D

Brazil Amazonia

picture.php

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

Get high to the sky where the birds never fly with my Highland Thai

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright male experts here is one I just culled from my garden that I thought was a female. It's a Killer Chemdog male and it smelled to high hell and the stems left my hands pretty damn sticky. I got 2 clones of it still though as I was tempted to keep it after discovering its smell. The structure already impressed me immensely. Should I keep it or try to get it out to a friend to keep alive? Or are males that look like this a dime a dozen?

IMG_1336.JPG
IMG_1335.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
40, great structure on that male.
i usually judge dudes on structure and smell.
also its resin output is good to check as well.
if it were me........................

i'd keep it!
i also found 5 males with the killer chem, but none with the structure like that.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
shure looks and hears like a keeper to me, but i dont know the best phenos from that rez hybrid.

K

kopite

Some lovely looking males... all the DC's ones look like they have potential.. heres a PP male

Attachments

• DSCN1835a.JPG
    DSCN1835a.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN1834a.JPG
    DSCN1834a.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 17