What's new

Malawi x Purple Haze Flipped 1 week

chronosync

Well-stoned member
"How long does cannabis in glass in a cool dark space last in your experience?"

about 6 months to a year before it starts to fade. At least to my taste although I rarely grow enough to keep it that long. I smoke out of a lot of my jars and that might contribute as well. I might start using smaller jars to fill up with each one Im puffing on at the time so as to keep the main stash from being opened so much .... some outdoor I grew a while back seemed to keep longer even though it wasn't jarred up but it was kept sealed in a turkey bag and in a tote with lid. That seemed good for about 2 years until it finally got brown and crumbly.

bendy stems after 4 weeks, now thats a slow dry. It must be fairly humid where you live right now. Summer and fall here I deal with high humidity. I use a small dehumidifier in a mini tent and plug my vent van into a humidity control. I set it to 55 and when it gets too dry the fan kicks on, bringing humid air back into the space as it vents the air out. I've always wanted to setup a dedicated cabinet for drying but using a grow tent works good too. Thats how I do it but in the end its all about what works for you and the results you want. Over time you will find the ways that serve you best.

Enjoy that fine smoke my man, it looks great.

35FC938A-86D5-45FC-86F4-032D700FD3EA.jpeg

Last edited:

Dr Bombay

Hey Chrono thank you and Merry Christmas to you! The humidity has probably more to do with the old house. I live on the east coast so l think our climates are generally similar. I do dry in a dedicated tent with fans. I typically will do what you suggest and keep some out in smaller bottles and let the main stash cure. For example l'm just smoking the larf of the PHxM. Can't wait to try a main bud.

I see that Ace r&d has a super Congo bangi x Congo cross. See, l was not Lying about gumbys dad! Hope Santa brought you some good stuff!