What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

Psycodelicious

mhh when its like the last years this should work when frost comes late it should work :)
will take some clones eitherway and try so we will know more in autumn

early_bird

Veteran
@Psycodelicious
The purple pheno seems to be quite common, 3 out of 3 Malawi x PCK got purple :)

The pheno in my pics above was greener than the other 2.

N

Nopapersleft

I just put a Malawi x pck in the ground.. can't wait. I hope mine turns out as good as the photos in this thread. Thanks for the genetics dubi... I'm actually replacing some cannaventure plants with your genetics after reading a lot of hermie issues. I'll post up pics in the futuse

Malarky

Seems like a really promising cross ,wonder if you could finish in a polytunnel at 55 North with force flower in beginning of July with a two month veg ,praying for the big light in the sky ,northern climes have been grim for a fair few years ..In summer especially.!

Growilla time!
Peace.

early_bird

Veteran
Malawi x PCK Smoke Report
--------------------------------
I´ve cured my Malawi x PCK now for few weeks in Jar with 69 % Humidy.
To remember, i had a very Malawi dominant Phenotype. The other two Phenos has been more reddish color and has been ready much faster than this one (not smoked from them yet, just sampled this one).

If you like big, hard nuggets, this is not the strain for you. Little foxtailing buds in my jar, but lot of them. Extremly sticky weed, it's heavily covered with resin and sticks on your fingers like crazy.
It was a pleasure to manicure, easy to remove the leafs. I really like the bag appeal, but it is a question of personal taste.

Smell and taste is amazing! Extremly sweet, like bubblegum.

I smoked less than a half bowl in my Mighty Vaporizer, with "normal" weed i wouldn´t get really high. Little different in this case.
This stuff is strong, extremly strong. I got high for 4 hours without any comedown, still feel it 5 hours after smoking.
The high is up and very active, not racy (maybe just a little bit in the beginning).
Really enjoyable, and gives me a good mood.
I can highly recommend this strain for anybody who is not scared to smoke extremely potent stuff with long duration.

Thanks for the great work dubi, this strain is outstanding :thank you:

Last edited:

Malarky

Man sounds nice ,be good to see it restocked .

Particularly Mayans short green pheno ! Was it green canny mind .For indoorness.

African sandworm pheno !
Peace.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much early bird for the smoke report and positive feedback :)

I'm glad you have enjoyed the Malawi x PCK qualities and aromas.
I concur with you, despite being a half Malawi hybrid, the terpenes in the hybrid are really impressive, strong, complex... the 15 year old elite Purple PCK mother really contributes a lot to make a very tasty hybrid.

On the other hand, the high is much stronger and complex (especially the phenos with more Malawi influence) than you would expect in a half PCK hybrid. As you have experienced, the high is damn strong and long lasting, it also gets me high for at least good 4 hours. It's overall a great old school F1 sativa/indica hybrid with great qualities from both parental plants, but becoming in something new and better.

Malawi x PCK will be back in stock in approx 2-3 months, in both standard and feminized format.

Some quick shots of my mpck nearing the finish line!

Attachments

• IMG_20160424_142526_937.jpg
    IMG_20160424_142526_937.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20160424_142536_359.jpg
    IMG_20160424_142536_359.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 59

Malarky

Bandit they're lookin chunky ,looks like they're could be fire in this cross!

Bring on a restock with both Killers !

Peace.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Post 18 :biggrin:

Thanks The English Cut :)

Both phenos have the potential to produce very powerful highs.

Indeed it's being hard to decide which are the best parental plants, they are all damn strong :biggrin:

The effect starts very sativa, mentally stimulating and alert for the first hour, then suddenly astonished by its potency like Malawi, becoming very introspective and deep for 2-3 hours more and at the end relaxed and narcotic .... it's a very strong and long lasting trip, it's without any doubt the strongest PCK hybrid i've tried so far.

I'm enjoying more the purple pheno, it has a very refined balsamic lemony aroma, almost like a modern lemony haze hybrid (but obviously there's no haze genetics in this F1), with touches of forest fruits, very complex terpene profile and effect.

The green pheno has a complete different terpene profile: sweet and caramel.

Hope you are having a great start of season!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Malawi x PCK F1 has just been released for the first time in regular/standard format at our website :yes:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
how long till the fem ones, and how would you compare the standards and fems Dubi?
Someone hollered at me about this strain and it reminded me to check the site and I saw the standards...

Mephorius

Finally!

Finally!

Let the show begin :biggrin: :woohoo:
Just 5 seeds but that should be enough, wish me luck guys :)

Attachments

• AceSeedsBestellung.jpg
    AceSeedsBestellung.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 51

Malarky

This is going to be interesting ,seeing the sand worm pheno in different posts it looks like the pck is the the main culprit in the bud formation mixed with Malawi craziness .

Wow if you could isolate this pheno in green and purple !would be a yield monster to tune into hydro ?!
Plus serious ohmmercial potential !!.
Dutch shops couldn't get a enough but there could be many more tram deaths a year!myself included .

Peace .