What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

Mephorius

day 73 - few more pics

day 73 - few more pics

Update 2/2

final day.
21 days of pure water with ph 5.8.

Attachments

• 04_mpck_bt73.jpg
    04_mpck_bt73.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 05_mpck_bt73.jpg
    05_mpck_bt73.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 06_mpck_bt73.jpg
    06_mpck_bt73.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 07_mpck_bt73.jpg
    07_mpck_bt73.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 08_mpck_bt73.jpg
    08_mpck_bt73.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This seems to be a nice improvment for the PCK...I really like the looks of your version mephorius...i guess you got the old killer malawi cross. Holeshot ones looks nice too but very different...not so pck-ish.

Is the OKM x PCK still available @ ace seeds?

Holeshot22

Pepe. They have the Malawi structure, and the PCK smell and taste. I haven't tried the new Killer . But if old Killer x is anything like it . It will be good

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Pepé,

The Malawi x PCK fem version was produced only using the Old Killer Malawi, this release remains with exactly the same genetic composition (Old Killer Malawi x Purple PCK 2002 reversed) since it was released.

For the more recent Malawi x PCK standard (regular) version we have used both Killer Malawi parental plants in the reproduction, so we have seeds from both versions of the hybrid: Old Killer Malawi x PCK standard and New Killer Malawi x PCK standard.

In case you prefer one version over the other just send us an email first to: info@aceseeds.org to confirm which Malawi x PCK standard version do you prefer.

Texicwaste666

Another purple sativa/indica phenos.

MPCK #40 and MPCK #2
these things are so beautiful, but do they get you high? Most blue and purps I've grown were pretty weak on the average, but sweet, tasty, and pleasant. I'd love to see a blueberry/Malawi cross. This probably the closest to that?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really nice Malawi x PCK green pheno :)
Looks like she had an explosive flowering!
Wish you enjoy her! ;)

His all, lovely plants to see in this thread.
I bought a 3 pack last year and had 1 purple very PCK pheno, 1 green very PCK smell and 1 mostly Killer one :). Really nice plants overall but this Malawi pheno besides the vigorous grow, great production and potency was almost indestructible, in the beginning of flowering I was pretty sure that she could hold her own weight, but one day to another she got too fat and and really heavy rain fell on her, I woke up to see a 1,9m plant over the floor, she had bend the thick stem as if it was made of rubber, rapidly got her up and tied her, after that got like week of heavy rain but it was NOTHING for her.
The smoke wasn't the more tasty I've had but still could feel the PCK and some lemon, now the high on the other side was great, some old time smokers couldn't handle it and the newbies got enough with 3 hits, can't really describe it besides intense and long lasting.
My dear ACE team, I really love your work, only tried 4 strains this far but I will taste your entire catalog ( except bubba hash cause constant humidity over 70% is not for her)

Attachments

• IMG_20170428_130541.jpg
    IMG_20170428_130541.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20170330_071757.jpg
    IMG_20170330_071757.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20170323_175553.jpg
    IMG_20170323_175553.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20170331_163049.jpg
    IMG_20170331_163049.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 35

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much Griin Renyer for your positive feedback :)

I'm glad to know that you have enjoyed with all the ACE Seeds strains you have grown so far, and that you are also pleased with the outcome of your latest Malawi x PCK grow! :yes:

It's nice you have had the chance to find different interesting expressions of the hybrid, showing great resistance against outdoor adversities.

Glad you also found a pheno with the potency of the killer Malawis ;) ehhehehe as you and your close circle have experienced it's potency is overwhelming!

Wish it motivates you to continue to explore more strains of our catalog!

Thank you very much Griin Renyer for your positive feedback :)

I'm glad to know that you have enjoyed with all the ACE Seeds strains you have grown so far, and that you are also pleased with the outcome of your latest Malawi x PCK grow! :yes:

It's nice you have had the chance to find different interesting expressions of the hybrid, showing great resistance against outdoor adversities.

Glad you also found a pheno with the potency of the killer Malawis ;) ehhehehe as you and your close circle have experienced it's potency is overwhelming!

Wish it motivates you to continue to explore more strains of our catalog!

I still have a lot to learn and improve as a grower to take the maximum potential out of the plants but the quality of this strains make it worth the effort, it's fun to blow heads and inspire others to grow.
Now I'm growing a clone of the purple pheno cause last time I didn't flushed and cured correctly (I never get to cure for more than a month before smoking down the jars), also my friends and I are gonna ask some guawi and Panama Xs. I'll post some pics later. Pura vida!