What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

OlDirtyHuman

picture.php

Green pheno at about 12 weeks. Out of herb and space in the flower tent so she's getting chopped in the next few days. I just topped it once but it would have benefited from more aggressive training. The branches needed a lot of support in flower.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
More pics of the Malawi x PCK hybrids being tested this season, they were harvested in a light dep greenhouse throughout July.

Attachments

• light dep 13 th july 011.jpg
    light dep 13 th july 011.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 35
  • light dep 13 th july 002.jpg
    light dep 13 th july 002.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 37
  • light dep 13 th july 010.jpg
    light dep 13 th july 010.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 33
  • m2
    m2
    95.9 KB · Views: 57

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi GET MO,

Your Malawi x PCKs look indeed very sativa, almost pure Malawi expressions, but 2-3 weeks faster than the faster pure Malawis, guess your Malawi x PCKs will be ready by mid of October, while faster pure Malawis finish end of October/early November.

It's a pity you didn't get the purple pheno, which is my favourite one in this cross, but the flower you have posted in your last post looks killer, hopefully anticipating a killer high too!

Btw, are you growing the Malawi x PCK regular or fem ?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hthose are regulars. I grew the fems out before, had a real dope purple pheno. The one i took a close up of is the fastest by far, the other 2 have a ways to go, all white hairs n just starting to get resin. 2 of them(fast one and furthest back one) have a great concord grape smell goin on.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Shots of all 3....

Pheno 1, quickest finish, concord grape...

picture.php

Pheno 2, also kinda grapish, most vigorous...

picture.php

Pheno 3, malawi scent, carrot, incense...

picture.php

Pheno 1 best lookn highest calyx to leaf ratio, took a few late flowering cuts off lowers, will see if they do anything.

Ditsöwo

Hello all, I lost my old account but I'm back to show my cut of the purple pheno, again 9° N, outdoor, sea level, temperatures of 22°C at night and 30°C at day, humidity of over 90% at night and around 70% day. First 2 pics are of a living soil grow and the others with bio canna. Great plant, super easy to clone and the one in living soil has been my most healthy plant ever despite it hadn't as strong smell and taste as the others but I'm improving the technique.
Gotta say that for my growing skills, resources and smoking habits I barely can give more than a week in the jars before lightning it, but even though everyone likes it, an old friend from California said is the best he had in long time and he only smoke indoors, other guy liked it so much he changed me wax gram per gram.
The smell of the living plant is sweet bubblegum but the resin is more citric, the taste is what one expect from PCK but a little more lemony, strong and lasting. The high is very mental, ones mind start traveling and get lost in thoughts, I know when friends and I got enough when we are all silent looking at nothing, strong and long lasting, I know my weed is good when 3 of us get well high with one joint, and this one is very good! Thanks ACE!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170920_172323.jpg
    IMG_20170920_172323.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20170921_164333.jpg
    IMG_20170921_164333.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20170825-WA0067.jpg
    IMG-20170825-WA0067.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-20170827-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20170827-WA0008.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 34

Ditsöwo

(MxPCK) x Erdpurt

(MxPCK) x Erdpurt

Daughters of the purple cut, first pics are of the sativa pheno, super stretching and a very sativa bud structure, great güayaba smell with tangerine hints, it's been curing for few days and have only smoked it once, same strong taste like the mother but more tropical fruit-like with some hints of hash (guys asked if I had put wax to the paper :D )
The indica pheno has 48 days of flowering and when it was little smelled super strong like toasted coffee, now it smell more like the sister

Attachments

• IMG_20171011_080423.jpg
    IMG_20171011_080423.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20171010_183414.jpg
    IMG_20171010_183414.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20171011_081947.jpg
    IMG_20171011_081947.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 19

Holeshot22

Malawi x PCK

Daughters of the purple cut, first pics are of the sativa pheno, super stretching and a very sativa bud structure, great güayaba smell with tangerine hints, it's been curing for few days and have only smoked it once, same strong taste like the mother but more tropical fruit-like with some hints of hash (guys asked if I had put wax to the paper :D )
The indica pheno has 48 days of flowering and when it was little smelled super strong like toasted coffee, now it smell more like the sister
Very nice grow mate !! She is a very special plant that's for sure. Old Killer X is my favourite to smoke, but the smell and flavour of the New Killer more PCK With larger buds. Highly recommended.

Attachments

• IMG_0854.jpg
    IMG_0854.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 29

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shots of all 3....

Pheno 1, quickest finish, concord grape...

View Image

Pheno 2, also kinda grapish, most vigorous...

View Image

Pheno 3, malawi scent, carrot, incense...

View Image

Pheno 1 best lookn highest calyx to leaf ratio, took a few late flowering cuts off lowers, will see if they do anything.

I'm growing out more of the Malawi x PTK and the narrow leafed plants smell of grape, the wide leafed plants smell like the PTK, piney

Ditsöwo

Very nice grow mate !! She is a very special plant that's for sure. Old Killer X is my favourite to smoke, but the smell and flavour of the New Killer more PCK With larger buds. Highly recommended.

Thank you bro, I'm trying my best to do as good as you guys, very nice buds you got!

Latest posts

Latest posts