What's new

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
There is a lot a big words in there that I don't understand!!! :dunno:
So...Is fermented cob better for you than regular weed or worse??? Or no difference??? :unsure::dunno::unsure:

I think all the brothers who eat cob will agree; Cob is much much better for you than regular weed.

Just small amounts of good cobbed Sativa will trip you out.

I ate 250mg of 1 year old Golden Tiger 2 hours ago and am struggling to type.😂

These few lines have taken me almost half an hour!

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Last initial sweat for this year :sneaky:

UEL x Indian Landrace „Mermaid Pheno“
IMG_4021.jpeg IMG_4071.jpeg

Wet one

IMG_4072.jpeg IMG_4073.jpeg

Above loose sealed package quick dry and then…

IMG_4095.jpeg IMG_4096.jpeg

See you soon :woohoo:

Buzzzzd

The Cob Odyssey continues... here is the most recent...the little guy on the right has brown sugar mixed in with it and after sweat does not smell any different than the plain larger one.... So now to dry for a few hours and on to the cure!! They are hand packed and are 17 and 7 grams
DSC05969.JPG

Tangwena

Veteran
:love: :huggg: Thx my Hombre! I would love to visit your Paradies. Offer it to you vise versa. Just give me singn if you are in Germany. I will serve you funky breakfast :muahaha:

It’s unbelievable. So glad that I gave it last year a go. Today I will start to Sweat my last plant.

This morning I checked the Biddy Early x Serious 6. it’s so heavy sweet and etheric. One spoon of tiger balm in a cup of honey. Haha. As i sad I wanted to show it a friend. I did few days ago and it’s pulled his hair back xD

Today is last opening - Let it for few hours open and then reseal to age..
View attachment 18911085
looks perfect you would never guess it was made from those lovely sativa buds of yours my friend.
Once aged 6 or 9 months thats going to blow your mind.

Tangwena

Veteran
These few lines have taken me almost half an hour!
Thats making me feel deprived brother haha.
Golden Tigers high cobbed has to be experienced to be believed ha ha.

I had some 9 month old Columbian Gold x Demon Latcher from a plant I hadn't tried yet yesterday ha ha.
Very nice high its a special pheno much more euphoric than the others right up my alley ha ha.
But not Golden Tiger ha ha thats in a league all its own.

ost

Thanx - I was going to ask about the sealing - so they are all vacpacked for storage. I forgot to mention that they smell sort of like a woody, fruity, flowery scent. They are also a bit lighter in colour than the pic shows.
Do you think that the 65% humidity is in line??? Or should they dry a bit further??? I will probably be checking on them on a weekly basis or evenmore often if necessary.
Man, my poor old 72 year old brain struggles to remember all these details!!!!:unsure:
another like me need cliff notes !

high monster

After 24 hours in a 90f/32c there was a tiny bit of moisture on the inside of the bags. I took them out to dry a little bit (also rebound them because I didn't like the smell of the sisal rope I had used), and sealed them back up. After the initial sweat, should I let the cobs dry to a point where they're not creating this moisture?

gumzgi

from my attemps what i found is best to dry the cob not only when you feel it dry on the outside i mean if you got a denser cob you better break him apart and dry him inside too, i lost some beautiful flavors becouse i left the cob sits for to long in bag and inside him was to wet and i didnt knew, maybe your cob will look beatifull on the outside but inside if its to fat and you didnt dried properly in the 1st stage it can cook there from the middle of the cob, thats why i say to break the cob .

Tangwena

Veteran
from my attemps what i found is best to dry the cob not only when you feel it dry on the outside i mean if you got a denser cob you better break him apart and dry him inside too, i lost some beautiful flavors becouse i left the cob sits for to long in bag and inside him was to wet and i didnt knew, maybe your cob will look beatifull on the outside but inside if its to fat and you didnt dried properly in the 1st stage it can cook there from the middle of the cob, thats why i say to break the cob .
Yes if its too moist to begin with its very hard to dry properly.

funkyhorse

I am opening a few bricks to see results
It is consistent better smoke than bud, also consistent results with this cure, good fermentation and good dry, bricks well and for brick lover this is an amazing fool proof method, the banana bark cure doesnt seem to fail
With this knowledge now it is just a matter of finding genetics of our liking
NC4 weighs 66 grams
NC 4 brick (6).jpeg
NC 4 brick (1).jpeg
NC 4 brick (2).jpeg

M x E 2 brick weighs dry 18 grams
M x E 2 brick (4).jpeg
M x E 2 brick (6).jpeg
M x E 2 brick (7).jpeg

This tiny Laos brick weighs 3,4 grams. This is my first morning spliff today at this very moment
Laos brick (1).jpeg
Laos brick (2).jpeg
Laos brick (3).jpeg

Have a nice week everybody

Latest posts

Latest posts