What's new

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Strange why sometimes some of my pictures don't come through for some people.

IMG_1056 (1).JPG

Can you see it now?

I'm thinking to try some Zamaldelicia cob this morning.
IMG_1071.JPG

Mrs DM has just taken 0.2g and I've had 1g. Once I've finished chewing I'm off out to a bit of work on the land and will report back in a few hours, hopefully with all my fingers etc still intact!

Tangwena

Veteran
Strange why sometimes some of my pictures don't come through for some people.

Can you see it now?

I'm thinking to try some Zamaldelicia cob this morning.

Mrs DM has just taken 0.2g and I've had 1g. Once I've finished chewing I'm off out to a bit of work on the land and will report back in a few hours, hopefully with all my fingers etc still intact!

Yes I can lovely cures brother I love the yellow on that New Caledonia man it must taste great.
your Zamaldelica looks like one I made a while back red and sticky it sends me raving mad I just want to laugh and party like a teenager lovely stuff.
Def dropping in for a coffee if I ever get back to Spain those are top notch cobs in my book.

Tangwena

Veteran
HI 0x942, As our teacher says, she is gentle.
0.5g is a nice sized opening dose for a regular smoker. I usually suggest around 0.25g for friends that don't smoke often and 0.5g (or more) for regular weed smokers.
How is it different? That's a hard one to answer. The high seems clearer and cleaner. My vision is sharper and colours are enhanced. The high is much longer lasting. In truth, I prefer the high from the cob and so does Mrs DM. The effect is more akin to tripping than the smoking high. Despite being exceptionally high, I don't find my abilities dulled at all. Quite often I'm out on the land using my chain saw (I would contemplate it after normal edibles). Recently Mrs DM and myself had a breakdown in the car whilst we were "coming up" and as we sat there watching the mountains swaying the traffic police showed up. I was able to pull myself together whilst talking with them, but as soon as they left the scene we were both back to tripping again. Everyone who's tried eating my cobs have come back asking for more!.

Beautiful description man you describe the essence so well.
I find I can see into their minds through the eyes of people I talk to, its like you download their innermost thoughts especially with the ladies ha ha.
If they are nice people you just click on their wave length. I'm always falling in love with check out girls at the supermarket.
I have met some beautiful minds while high on cobs.
Your eyes lock and you smile and they just melt its the most beautiful experience.

0x942

HI 0x942, As our teacher says, she is gentle.
0.5g is a nice sized opening dose for a regular smoker. I usually suggest around 0.25g for friends that don't smoke often and 0.5g (or more) for regular weed smokers.
How is it different? That's a hard one to answer. The high seems clearer and cleaner. My vision is sharper and colours are enhanced. The high is much longer lasting. In truth, I prefer the high from the cob and so does Mrs DM. The effect is more akin to tripping than the smoking high. Despite being exceptionally high, I don't find my abilities dulled at all. Quite often I'm out on the land using my chain saw (I would contemplate it after normal edibles). Recently Mrs DM and myself had a breakdown in the car whilst we were "coming up" and as we sat there watching the mountains swaying the traffic police showed up. I was able to pull myself together whilst talking with them, but as soon as they left the scene we were both back to tripping again. Everyone who's tried eating my cobs have come back asking for more!.

Thanks for your answer :groupwave:

I'll try it as soon as possible, and will post my experience !

0x942

It has to be half a gram to overcome your smoking tolerance, all my smoking friends use half to three quarters or even more, smoking is a filter to the effects.
I need like one tenth of a gram but I haven't smoked in over 7 years now.
Its a totally different high to smoking more like a trip on THC and GT is a great trip ha ha.
I had some Malawi Gold x Malawi/Ethiopian today its incredible piney sweet and tasty.
Its a creeper at the start then your face goes numb and its like someone like Will Smith bitch slaps you and says now your tripping mother f---er ha ha.
Then its a long long long ride up and up and up and up it lasts forever and its all good.

Alright man, i'm convinced !
I'm planning this experience as soon as possible and will report back there, thanks for all!

0x942

Looking bloody gorgeous. They're shouting "Eat me, eat me".

Really enjoyed the Zamaldelicia yesterday, not quite as lively as the New Caledonia, more spacey/trippy, but very nice.

This morning we have Panama. This was made mid November 21.

Haha, your cob is looking super yummy too, how is the taste when chewed ? :kos:

Do you just chew and spit or chew and swallow?

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Good morning to you all.

This morning I've decided to go with the Golden Tiger
IMG_1106.JPG

1.2g for me this morning. Mrs DM has declined until she gets back from the shops.

0x942, re. your chewing or eating post. I prefer to chew it up real good, like for 10minutes and then swallow. Although I've never done it, Tangwena Sensei tells us that should one wish to have a shorter length experience, then chewing until liquid and the some before spitting it out, is the way to go. Personally, I'm retired and live a life where I can be stupidly high/tripping every day without it being an issue. In fact, I'm thoroughly enjoying my new way of being. I'm coming up very strongly on this morning's dose; it's easy to see why it was traditionally used by "Witch Doctors" etc.
It's strange to be so high but not to have any outward signs of impairment. This Golden Tiger is a very cerebral indeed; It's a bit like when your tripping really hard but mentally feel super straight and clear headed. No body stone at all.

Here are 2 Golden Tiger (different harvest times) and two identical Malawi cobs that I made early December 21 and took out of the bags for their final drying the other day, before being put away for long term storage. They all smell divine! The 2 GT's are subtly different but both smell of leather and fresh paint and the Malawi's are chocolate and fruit! Far out! The smells on these longer fermented cobs are not as intense as on cobs that have been fermented for less time.
IMG_1108.JPG
Sadly the pics don't do them justice. The Malawi's have deep reds and browns.

Tangwena

Veteran
The pics never do do they? AND no words can describe the aromas properly ha ha.
Your living the life alright its great to know that in retirement your life can be so magical isn't it.
I look forward to every single minute of bliss that these cobs provide.
Looking at your pics above has driven me to join in the GT trip I'm having some 3 years old sealed GT, my honey aroma cob its so sweat it should be spread on toast, in fact I think I will ha ha spread my mind along with it.
bless you my friend enjoy your bounty.

Tangwena

Veteran
:woohoo:I'll never go back and will cob all my every single future harvest !
This thread is gold, thanks !:bow:

Welcome to the brotherhood of the cob brother your life will always be blessed from this time forward.
It will put you in touch with the beauty of this world that we tend to miss as we get older.
I am currently in my second childhood ha ha 12 going on 16 ha ha.

Tangwena

Veteran
😂 we call the fruity Malawi cobs I made last season “picnic rolls”. The smell on them is so similar to the pickle relish smell. My other cobs have the fermented smells as well, but that particular plant is straight up pickles. 😂

You know what they say man pics or didn't happen ha ha.
pics speak a thousand words I can get off just looking at pics but I can read a thousand words and still not get off ha ha.
Just kidding brother but pics would be well received I'm sure.

I went squid fishing last night on the town jetty completely wired on Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopia cob.
My wife and I caught 30 in the first hour then another 10 which we gave away to people who couldn't seem to catch them.
A guy who was having no luck asked me what the secret was "I replied confidence I think I'm going to catch them so I do"
i'm going fishing in my boat today with the bait we caught last night. Guess what high on the same cob ha ha I'm already confident of a good catch I feel it in my bones ha ha.

Latest posts

Latest posts