What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi feminized

Texicwaste666

TW6, I had to shorten your name up brother. The ladies look real nice. I planted for germination one new Malawi killer and one purple Malawi last night. They will get 7 to 8 weeks of vegetative growth before flowering starts. I have three plants that are regular genetics. Any males will be culled unless one of the Peyote Purple's are a male. Then he will be moved into the old flowering room. I will find a way to get the Purple Malawi in her 45 gallon grow bag moved to the old room. My daughter and I were discussing growing one day and that is what she came up with for her cross. I agreed with her, that sounds like a great cross. A purple plant that has real power, taste and a kind effect. I'll spend some time on it for her. It's not the usual parent child activity but it works. Peace
yea the name is a bit of a mouthfull, but it goes with my email, so I just used it. After this grow report I will probably change it to something shorter. Thanks for dropping in.

Texicwaste666

Malawi Update new pics

Malawi Update new pics

Some pics without the yellow light, week one flower

Malawi is starting to bud.jpg

chem looking nice.jpg

Malawi growing in back.jpg

Chemdawg tops.jpg

lots of bud sites.jpg

Last edited:

Texicwaste666

Malawi Update new pics

Malawi Update new pics

and a few more, too bad the Chem in back was male, just have one plant now.

Malawi.jpg

starting to develop.jpg

super green.jpg

too bad the Chem was a male.jpg

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I will pick up a few of these Malawi. The high sounds somewhat nerve wracking, overpowering and not what I would like but maybe for that off occasion or to smoke out a high tolerance smoker and give them a crazy time.

The trippy aspect I can get along with fine. I can always smoke less than the amount that sets off the terror!!

Texicwaste666

I think I will pick up a few of these Malawi. The high sounds somewhat nerve wracking, overpowering and not what I would like but maybe for that off occasion or to smoke out a high tolerance smoker and give them a crazy time.

The trippy aspect I can get along with fine. I can always smoke less than the amount that sets off the terror!!
These are fun to grow, so far I've had no probs other than keeping the cal mag up. For every four gallons of nutes I feed em they need about 25ml of cal mag.

Texicwaste666

or you harvest all milky/no amber and you have evaded the nerve racking bit... :)

:tiphat:Orfeas
yea, fuck the amber, i'm growing these for the high, not couch lock. I will pull when they are about 5% amber and 90 % milky. I have no idea how big these buds get, but going into week four of flowering now, so I will pump the EC up to 1.5-1.7

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
or you harvest all milky/no amber and you have evaded the nerve racking bit... :)

:tiphat:Orfeas

Usually you wait till the ambers are 20% or more for a more sedate buzz. This one is different I guess. I notice this has lots of thc unlike most of the other sativas here.

Texicwaste666

Usually you wait till the ambers are 20% or more for a more sedate buzz. This one is different I guess. I notice this has lots of thc unlike most of the other sativas here.
I have had it with the sedate high. It seems every strain I try is some kind of sedate high, like there are so many crosses that the good aspects of pot have been bred out. Most of the top shelf dispensary weed is mostly mid with a million names that all spell shite selling for high price. I like the idea of being able to choose when I pull based on the type of buzz I 'm looking for, and with this I want to try to experience the very best it can be psychedelic wise.

Texicwaste666

update

update

i checked the plants before lights out, (10:00 AM) and everything is in full bud mode. The Malawi show is starting, i've watched many reruns of the Chem.:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::woohoo:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Here, Here !!!

Here, Here !!!

I have had it with the sedate high. It seems every strain I try is some kind of sedate high, like there are so many crosses that the good aspects of pot have been bred out. Most of the top shelf dispensary weed is mostly mid with a million names that all spell shite selling for high price. I like the idea of being able to choose when I pull based on the type of buzz I 'm looking for, and with this I want to try to experience the very best it can be psychedelic wise.

Spoken beautifully ! I rarely ever smoke, but the last thing I want to find at the end of a joint is a three hour induced nap. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Glinka, Very nice thread and grow. You ended up with some serious butter at the end. Good job! Peace

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Hi

Good job, waiting next pics.
Growing Malawi seems contagious!
I have malawi seeds since 1 year and I think I will grow soon!!

Big up

Latest posts

Latest posts