What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making Darlin's Net (GG#4 x DMT)

Duck_Doi

Alright gang,

We're on day 31 of flower today. Not much to say this time lol

pl0oWKZ.jpg

ufZuGtk.jpg

2V0PykI.jpg

FLnqgVs.jpg

lkDM7oC.jpg

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job duck :respect: looks like he has just about spent his load. I'd give it another few days then cut his throat and give her some room to get hevy :D

Duck_Doi

Forgot that other pic of the DMT here I found it

LOL That's perfect :biglaugh:

Looking great Duck and Huey

Thanks unreg :biggrin:

Nice job duck looks like he has just about spent his load. I'd give it another few days then cut his throat and give her some room to get hevy

Thanks Joe! Will do :headbange

Doing a great job Duck! Keep up the hard work and your future will indeed be brought

BayBHuey

Thanks pops, If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even be growing :huggg:

I'd give you a smile face back, but I ran out of images lol

Duck_Doi

Alright gang,

Chopped down DMT and my god... the amount of pollen this mofo had was unbelievable. Fuggin' pollen clouds!

giphy.gif

LMFAO

On to the GG!

GG pollinated, pics taken yesterday Day 39
Lz3YEfF.jpg

ZWgjFfc.jpg

AltOIDw.jpg

KdJRwWr.jpg

Happy Growing!

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Been watching this thread... Starting to get real good...
:lurk:
I LOVE seeded plant pics!!!!:whee:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Holy hell that's an insane male to work with! Brewing up some dankness up in here I see Duck. Unreal ish an props for the work with the gems.

oti$

I've always wondered why "dmt" too. Sb phenos, in my experience, have been very narcotic in the body sense as opposed to the head.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
IX3 I guess.

DMT
70 Days
Slow to veg and growth so stocky, one may ask if she's even growing. This girl throws massive green-blue, leaf patterns that may benefit from a trim; wide while vegging, then thinning out into bloom. Sporting huge stems, this variety has alotta lumber... Bud growth is slow and really kicks in in the 8th week, however she will end up packing on substantially more weight, with flowers foxtailing with a "bubbly" texture and literally explode, peeling back bud growth and making way for more! A cold dump will encourage purpling in some individuals. The high/stone is strong, great for indica lovers but with a bit of "head". The aroma and palette is what really distinguishes this line; a vibrant though rich, chemical, lemony, bubble gum and full kush nose that translates to flavor. This is the apitimy of rich tasting herb, GrindHouse most flavorful line yet. Each generation, 100 seeds were germed, indoors. Fully testing each gen. we are now @ our 3rd incross. Pedigree is Sour Bubble BX1 3I.

Peace be with you,
Steele

Latest posts

Latest posts