What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making Darlin's Net (GG#4 x DMT)

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
as soon as i get rolling again here at full or near full capacity , i'm gonna throw my 2 darlins in for some sexy time & make some F2's . DN #6 & the DN#4 dad :bigeye:

damn dude,i thought ya had it booming with that room of.yours going on,let alone that darlinsNet #6, OoooooWeeeeeee, very much ON POINT,VERY VERY GOOD LOOKING.... :tiphat: :respect:

Duck_Doi

We're on Day 16 now.

I'm going to start using a small packet to collect pollen and sprinkle it over the buds to get more coverage.

Some hairs on GG are turning orange and DMT is producing trichomes on the leaves :woohoo:

DCFdg2E.jpg

o6uKy0P.jpg

Gdhm2Rj.jpg

miscbrah3284

Veteran
did you find it harsh at all Miscbrah ??? thats the pheno i thought was kinda harsh on my old lungs .

Sexy time in the tent @ ducks place :dance013:

not at all....it was real nice. the heaviest hitter was the gorilla valley og....so dense, really powerful og hit to the lungs.

the darlins net reminded me of glue with more chocolate coming thru...i liked it a lot, great aroma too mentholly glue chocolate

i dont know much about the dmt so im not sure how much of that flowers characteristics come from dmt....literally know nothing about it but i really liked the smoke

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not at all....it was real nice. the heaviest hitter was the gorilla valley og....so dense, really powerful og hit to the lungs.

the darlins net reminded me of glue with more chocolate coming thru...i liked it a lot, great aroma too mentholly glue chocolate

i dont know much about the dmt so im not sure how much of that flowers characteristics come from dmt....literally know nothing about it but i really liked the smoke

ok , mine was still a little green when i was smoking it , maybe thats why . shit went so fast i didn't get to keep any to cure it right lol

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like dmt is really starting to stack the sacks :good:
I've been smokin dn#3 for the past few days. Only about a week cure but not harsh at all. Taste a lot like gg but seems like the sour is standing out. I'm no good with descriptions so that's all I got. #3 grows like dmt. Short and stout. I think this 1 would do better untopped or just once. Buds didn't get verry big and all about the same size. I toppers her 4 or 5 times trying to get her to spread out.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been smokin dn#3 for the past few days. Only about a week cure but not harsh at all. Taste a lot like gg but seems like the sour is standing out. I'm no good with descriptions so that's all I got. #3 grows like dmt. Short and stout. I think this 1 would do better untopped or just once. Buds didn't get verry big and all about the same size. I toppers her 4 or 5 times trying to get her to spread out.

Really ??? :thinking: did you feed her heavy or light ? i feed light & she grew enormous buds in my set up . & i top the shit out of plants in the early veg stage & then let them grow out to the teen stage & clip all the lower shit before flower . she NEEDS some defoliation during late veg & flower , but thats just weird that you & hammer didn't get the size buds i got ....

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She went through my lime fuckup and she was kinda far from the lights and over shadowed by by some other plants. I have 1 more I just put in and have her in a better lighting situation so we will see.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fingers crossed for ya !!! she has the capacity to get HUGE !!! the 2 mains on mine were like babys arms & even the side branches were like golf balls or better .

Duck_Doi

I noticed DN#3 grows like DMT too. Topped her once and she's lookin' stout, so I would agree with topping once.

Huey will be flowering her soon.

Fingers crossed for ya !!! she has the capacity to get HUGE !!! the 2 mains on mine were like babys arms & even the side branches were like golf balls or better .

I like me some baby arms :biggrin:

Duck_Doi

Alright gang,

The DMT looks just about finished up and GG looks knocked up :dance013:

They're on day 24 today, pics taken yesterday.

c1A5huc.jpg

uVqOKTv.jpg

MFdS8IE.jpg

hj5oRQx.jpg

Nice project that dmt male is a beefcake. Enjoyed the thread good luck with your breeding should be might fine results.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joe , did i give you the #6 pheno ? thats the GG4 leaner & my favorite of the 2 . i know hammer asked for the #3 but can't remember what you got .
the #3 got culled from my garden , i have way to many moms , so some just had to go !!!