What's new

make the call on my strain please! I dont want to call it

FDae

I wanted something exotic, definitely something that isn't found around my neck of the woods. so perhaps your pros can guide me to the right strain.

I am after a sativa plant, or atleast mostly sativa. it primarily needs to look and smell AWESOME, and ofcourse have a good high to go with it. I dont mind exotic prices. I do NOT want something that drags you down, I want something uplifting, something you can smoke a fat joint before doing something and not get demotivated 20mins later.

so from reading all I can take in in the last few days, ive narrowed it down to (probably) these ones, if you feel there is a better candidate out there, feel free to post it up! I pretty much researched the more expensive strains, and got my list from that. high yield is good, and even better if it comes with it, but im mostly after something specific...

ak47
jack herer
White widow

now im not the most experienced grower, so perhaps something a little forgiving. I need to do my research properly and get the exact seed im looking for.

specifics: 1000w, hydro, sprayers, temp/humidity control, etc. kinda going all out as much as I can. I expect to be able to veg 21 plants in my box.

based on your experience, tell me if any of the three I posted above give me what im looking for, again its mostly look and smell im going for. granted having both of those should give you a good high, it must be sativa based.

ive read up on other peoples grows, and scoured the net for 5 different strains, and narrowed it down to three. three of which perhaps you could chose for me. throw a different strain in there too if you like.

thanks for your time

H

h^2 O

oh wtf i thought we were making up names for a strain from those 3

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ssh mr nice
kali mist serious seeds
nl5haze sensi seeds
new york city diesel soma seeds

FDae

those of you who said jack, thats kinda what I was leaning on. if you are voting for it you must have some experience with it, please share :)

FDae

but is jack what im looking for? it HAS to be an uplifting sativa high, jack is a mix...

from emery seeds
Mostly Sativa. This multiple hybrid is the result of many years of selective breeding, combining 3 of the strongest varieties known to man. Even though we are regularly put under pressure by obsessed growers to give pedigree details, I'm afraid that just as with the Coca Cola recipe, this Sensi variety will have to remain a secret. This variety produces so much resin that even the branches bristle with stalked glands. 1995 Cannabis Cup winner. Height 150-180cm Flowering time 8 to 10 weeks. Yield up to 125gr

out of this crop I should say we will be making honey oil with trimmings/leftover (and then burn it to ash when we are done), we will be splitting up the trimmed crop into two sections, 1) extra trim and sale as is and 2) kief box it, sell the left over buds for slightly reduced rate (for the cheapasses) and make hash out of the kief. all of which is marketable, so all of it must start with wicked smell/look (by that I mean just looking at it you can tell its not just "weed" but something good/exotic).

how does jack smell? fruity? stinky? how does it taste? sweet? bitter? harsh? smooth?

too many questions I cant answer for myself :(

in case it wasnt implied, I am growing indoors, and if its saying 150-180cm height, how typical is that? I dont want to force my babies to grow in too tight of a space that it gets all cramped, but I want to keep 21plants as compact as possible.

also, is there any reason to plant each from a seed, or just make a mother and clone it? I have never actually done cloning myself, we just bought alot of seeds last time, and had a 85-90% success rate. bought me lots of stuffs ;);)

aanyways, for this 21planter, it is very important I find a strain that sticks out from the rest. around here everyone is smoking shit or mids, every now and then you see some kush floating around, but NO weed around here has a name, its so bad in this town that sometimes you end up paying top dollar for shwagmids, and its bullshit to be honest with you

me and my boy are gonna revolutionize shit around here, even if its not huge scale

AinSophAur

tbh none of the three strains you listed have the high you're looking for. They are all known to be quite narcotic. A Lot of indica. What you want is a mostly sativa hybrid like a good haze

Jack Herer can smell skunky/sweet/cherry depending on pheno. Jack is a special plant to me. It's got a good mix of body/head high without the crash of a strong indica. Although I have on quite a few occasions fallen asleep after smoking jack.

AK is good, if you don't let it go to long it won't put you down. Try RM cherry bomb, that is Jack and there are cherry bomb haze beans. Cherry bomb is jack and cali indica, with haze well that will keep up

FDae

tbh none of the three strains you listed have the high you're looking for. They are all known to be quite narcotic. A Lot of indica. What you want is a mostly sativa hybrid like a good haze

well I was kind of going (like I said) by prices and jack was up there. I dont mind spending less, but when we weigh the in and the out in terms of dollars, I dont really care. I want something exotic.

I found this on jack:
http://www.cannabishq.com/64jh.html
the taste doesnt sound so good. I like fruity tasting weed, as does everyone else around here because no one ever has it.

lets start over, I think you are right I pretty much want straight up sativa, needs to have the high I posted above, definitely cant drag me down, thats all the shit around here does. it doesnt even taste good!

so secondly, it must have a good exotic taste, not look real good and just taste like a typical joint. I dont know anymore, shit my head is all over the place now.

can you just give me a few suggestions to look up and research? and if youve smoked it, tell me about it?

this shouldnt be so hard but it is!! im also not getting more than 1 strain, it is what it is

FDae

like this stuff infront of me I got from some guy, paid fuckin 70 bucks for this quarter (because it was supposedly good shit) and I mean it looks ok

hdrweed.jpg

but it doesnt taste like anything, nor does it have much of a smell. plus I think the fucker shorted me on that bag too. like what the fuck is this city coming to! we shall be the messiah, lol how much of a yield are we talking for these strains, assuming 21 full plants. I do want to keep the space low, some of these fuckers go 8 feet high. I was liking the 150-180cm thing a little more. the smaller the better, but maybe I should base my grow plan around the strain, if shes tall shes tall, deal with it

>_<

edit: oh and all I want to do after smoking this shit is slouch the fuck out of my couch and pass out. I cant be havin dis no more mon

FDae

jack all the way

could YOU atleast tell me about it? will I crash after smoking it? thats the most critical, next is taste/smell and then how it looks. its all about presentation here, and it needs to look exotic. and I must say I DO like the way jack looks

Latest posts

Latest posts