What's new

make the call on my strain please! I dont want to call it

fat-rob

Well if you want a straight 100% sativa you obviously dont care about having a low yield or how long its going to take to flower, i have respect for that, so your seeking the ultimate heart racing cocaine high are you? I would go with the Kali mist, not like its been mentioned multiple times here, or id go with a pure haze. Ive heard on these forums (could be complete bullshit for ive only READ) that lately serious seeds Has gotten a bit of indica into their kali mist, therefore that might be out of the question for you since you've stated any strain not 100% sativa is out of the question. Try a 100% landrace haze strain.

EDIT: i see youve changed your mind, in that case go for JACK HERER, The strain thats been mentioned multiple multiple times from the Elite growers here at icmag. If you dont wanna pay 170 for sensi's version take a look in the karma forums. Honestly i dont think your goona get a better answer bub, there may not be a better answer.Good luck.

Me Personally, For blow me the fuck away potency(anything over 1 hit too potent for me) im extremely content with female seeds ice , and if i wanna pollute my neighborhood with a commercial amazing overly potent(for the local shwag and beaster smokers anyway) weed, then i grow female seeds special skunk, ive actually got a 4 pack coming from seedbay right now, couldnt beat extremely reputable no hermie fem. seeds. for 23$ shipped.

daddy fingaz

1 - AMNESIA HAZE (Soma)

2 - SENSI STAR (paradise)

3- HEAVY DUTY FRUITY (THseeds)

:2cents::joint:

This is based on strains ive grown, if u really cant wait for the AH and need something to finish sooner the closest finishing sativa to the SS and HDF ive done would be Chocolope from DNA.

Z

Ziggaro

Out of those 3 I'd advise you choose the AK, but not because its the best
Widow can and will put you to sleep
Jack Herer is my personal favorite- trust me this is way better than a fruity taste and will FUCK you up-- but its supposedly not very easy to grow (As is the case with many Sativas) Still its very exotic looking/smelling/tasting and STRONG
AK is very good, although IMO its definitely under Jack and the Diesels, but it will be a very good experience for you to learn a lot about MJ plants and their care, and also get some good smoke even if you make mistakes. It's getting kinda oldschool now I guess but its still good smoke not unique or exotic though.

some kind of haze is what I'd choose... Super Hazes are pretty easy to grow, and theres lots to choose from.

FDae

thanks for all the replies!

looks like its going to come down to me making the decision anyways, but its good to have some community input

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

Nirvana has supplied most of what i ve grown thus far, and i havent smoked much outside of what ive grown since i started growin....so:

PPP or Ice-Very good High on both of these, excellent taste and smell and crystals PPP is low stature Ice can get out of control both easy to grow and both should finish in less tha 10 wks...

Shiva/NL, Misty, or papaya-very good go to sleep/sit yo ass down some where "stone", Indica Growth and height, Resin Resin Resin, all should finish before or around 10 wks, the grow difficulty just went up a notch...

Chitral, Big Bud, Snow White-Had some good smoke and some better smoke from these big bud was the weakest by far, chitral and snow white bout even in potency, all give you that mixed buzz, flowering goes up another 1-2 wks with chitral, and big bud is unpredictable but like snow white fairly easy to grow, unlike the chitral... hope this helps...

and im out :abduct:

if you want rediculous quality,
id say go with grind house seeds "the prophet"
its a higher yielding pre 98 bubba kush.
mmmmmm sooo tastie

Weedninja

Price of seeds does not = quality. Look through Ace's and Chimera's stuff and see if anything floats your boat.EDIT: or Mandala's

bromhexine

what you should do is grow all 3 and then mix the bud together. if you look closely when its being smoked you can literally see they're eyeballs pop out.

Just my $.02, but the strains you list don't match the high you describe, what about a Durban Poison or perhaps some other African sativa...?

Latest posts

Latest posts