What's new

Maine Medical Garden 18kw perpetual

coastal

Looks like your slaying it repeatedly man keep it up.

Hope things are good, may your chems be strong like bull and your diesels stink fierce like maine clams!

For what it's worth most mmj down here sucks too, everyone is popping 10 packs and fronting like what they are growing isn't garbage.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Aero, if I am not mistaken the state only allow 1 dispensary in each county (8) which makes no sense because most the population of Maine is in the south and those dispensaries from what I hear can hardly keep up with the demand....Is their any chance that Maine eventually will adjust the number of dispenasires in a county by the number of people that live their, rather than just throw 1 in each county? I have to be honest I've seen some straight up garbage from the dispensary in Portland but have also seen some straight up fire as well...the Chocolope in particular was amazing shit.

diggin ur setup aero! nice work

if I am not mistaken the state only allow 1 dispensary in each county (8) which makes no sense because most the population of Maine is in the south and those dispensaries from what I hear can hardly keep up with the demand....Is their any chance that Maine eventually will adjust the number of dispenasires in a county by the number of people that live their, rather than just throw 1 in each county? I have to be honest I've seen some straight up garbage from the dispensary in Portland but have also seen some straight up fire as well...the Chocolope in particular was amazing shit.

there's a lot of talk about adding more dispensaries. from what i've heard Berkeley patients group is gearing up for an all out take over state wide as soon as more dispensaries are allowed. they paid a few hundred grand to get 4 out of the 8 licenses for the current dispensaries. and will buy more people out as soon as the time comes...... gotta love our corrupt politicians. They're lining their pockets and in turn sending boat loads of money back to cali.

I've sampled herb from ellsworth, hallowell, and auburn. ALL over priced junk. People can't afford 300-350 an oz. especially low quality moldy medicine /rant

sorry to jack ur thread aero. this shit gets me all fired up.:mad:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
diggin ur setup aero! nice work

there's a lot of talk about adding more dispensaries. from what i've heard Berkeley patients group is gearing up for an all out take over state wide as soon as more dispensaries are allowed. they paid a few hundred grand to get 4 out of the 8 licenses for the current dispensaries. and will buy more people out as soon as the time comes...... gotta love our corrupt politicians. They're lining their pockets and in turn sending boat loads of money back to cali.

:
interesting...BPG is backed by ASA which are the real lobbyists and crooks.....they are definately interested in a monopoly and shutting out regular caregivers. the ASA has supported MORE restrictions on growers..if you arent part of the ASA you cant sell to any dispensary, etc....basically you are black market.

sucks to see the rich try to wrestle this industry away from the people...

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
hah just made a 12 hour round trip down the cape to drop the rest of those little fuckers off!!

at last i can sleep again!!

had some shitty shit happen in 1 of my veg tents. hadnt checked on a thing in over a week. popped open the tent to find my light off....

and the plants all wilted up... there still alive now i gotta wait fuckin 2 weeks for them to get back in there groove. (bad ballast)

on the plus side we been pullin down sour tents like CRAZY!! and we got 1 wondergun tent and a sssdh tent ready to harvest... had my dude make some shatter with the sour yummmmm

time to rip the sleds. downeast trail here i come!

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
just pulled that SSSDH tent, another sour tent and some LVPK and dutch treat. busy as fuck over here.

time to sprout the SSSDH X AK47 S1s for outdoor. 36 400 gal smartpots in a 50 x 100 barbed wire area. let the games begin

got any macro shots of the sssdh? I've got 2 sssdh in flower atm. they're filling out so uniformly.....i can't wait for the chop. how many weeks do you run the strain?

i wish i had the land to grow outdoors like you do mang. your grows are truly inspiring :tiphat:

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
nope and i have a whole shit ton laying around. i am thinking about filling the 400s half with reused soil and half with new mix

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i want to reuse the soil but was told by somebody that if i didnt add worms or covercrop that it might have rotted and be unusable. really concerned with root rot and fungal disease because i lost a few plants last year to it....means the pathogens might still be in the soil making it a death sentence.. so im leaning towards using new soil as well...but would like to hear from someone who knows soil biology.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
i am planting 100 apple trees this year on my property so i think ill just order all new soil and use the old shit for the apple tree holes.

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should refuse the old soil guys. Just amend it with a bunch of things to cover everything you need.
I add a lot of things to my old soil. Lot's of worm castings,chicken manure,guano,gypsum,lime,oyster shell,etc,etc.
Then water in a nice tea,I use EWC,fish hydrosolate,and some beneficial microorganisms. Also water in some enzymes to break down old decaying roots.
Add the amendments first mix them in then add water and let the soil cook and then cool. Once it's cooled add the tea,enzymes,and bio fungicides or something like mycostop.
Your soil will be the shit and your plants will grow like rockets.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
i will try and resuse soil on a few plants see what happens my real dilemma is i cant seem to choose strains for this year...

for mothers i got ecsd, sfvogxsour, chemd, chemsis, lvpk, mango, sssdh, ak47, gsc, Himalayan gold ..

the chemd, HG and LVPK i think finish the quickest.. this new strain of ak47 i got is a 10 week strain so im not to sure about running her... maybe just 1 or 2...

thinking 11 LVPK's 11 Chem Ds 11 HGs and maybe 3 ak47s

i was going to rock out my sssdh x ak47 but i had one strain go 10+ weeks and thats the last thing i need outside... so will keep her for inside

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
what about the root rot and root pathogen issue? thats my main concern....would aerating it and adding in more amendments fight against that? wonder how much mycostop and hygrozyme i would need to buy for sixty 200 gal pots..

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what about the root rot and root pathogen issue? thats my main concern....would aerating it and adding in more amendments fight against that? wonder how much mycostop and hygrozyme i would need to buy for sixty 200 gal pots..

The right beneficial bacteria and fungi will kill any harmful pathogens,fungi,and bacteria in your soil. Combined with some enzymes and your good.
Add your amendments for NPK and micro's. Then water in tea's and enzymes. Then add some addition mycorrizza(wrong spelling) etc when planting.
Not reusing your soil is a crazy waste of $ and resources. Adding the right things will make your soil so badass,you'll save tons of $ on nutrients and will have to feed way less throughout the year.

Latest posts

Latest posts