What's new

Maha's Girls in Limey's Bed

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
giphy.gif

Limeygreen

Veteran
Mango Vision 9 weeks flower minus a day, some of these are twice the size as shown just hard to fit in one picture. Hoping another 6-7 weeks on these stretch is almost done it seems and they will start filling in it looks like, as much as they will fill in. More stretch than haze and more vigour for comparison and I like it.

IMG_20210424_075255 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210424_075238 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210424_075406 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210424_075248 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210424_075241 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210424_075302 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210424_075612 - Copy.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
what is the smell for that speared surreal? it looks exactly how I imagined it..

acid beauty needs another 6 weeks :D but nice asian sticks already. now the smells will develop more imo...

Last edited:

Limeygreen

Veteran
The purple spear is spicy bshw smell, faint bit, but faint haze smell, green spear spicy smell with more mextasy smell.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
green one sounds good. you will dance like Mexican :D your friends will ask you what are you doing Limey? you will say it is so surreal and I have to make pirouette :D hehehe or jejejeje?

giphy.gif

edit: that first pic of surreal looks very hazy. am I right? I see phenos with ghani buds, much better calyx to leaf ratio than bshw and also bigger calyxes. then there are those spears phenos and medusa phenos. and that hazy ones. cant wait to hear how all of them smoke.... if your male would be that hazy one it would be bomb, if its that ghani pheno, you will not be glad imo :D but let see how it smokes first.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
some golf nugs bro. what is the size of it? can you take pics with lighter or something to compare?

fetch

Limeygreen

Veteran
Much less than bshw on those smaller phenos but it's a bit of capri sun smell with mextasy and just enough spice from bshw to smell delicious, like a mulled capri sun if that is good reference for you, or mulled artificial orange drank. I have 3 or 4 of these phenos, they are interesting for me, smaller flowers but still lots of resin, great smell and gorgeous colours. I just prefer the green spear plant at this moment and really hope she's the top pick in the end but won't know for a few weeks yet.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
heated orange drink with spice. I like spicy oranges bro. I had mextasy, which was spicy fuely orange. it was strong rushy weed. I miss it.

Goodherb

green one sounds good. you will dance like Mexican :D your friends will ask you what are you doing Limey? you will say it is so surreal and I have to make pirouette :D hehehe or jejejeje?

giphy.gif

edit: that first pic of surreal looks very hazy. am I right? I see phenos with ghani buds, much better calyx to leaf ratio than bshw and also bigger calyxes. then there are those spears phenos and medusa phenos. and that hazy ones. cant wait to hear how all of them smoke.... if your male would be that hazy one it would be bomb, if its that ghani pheno, you will not be glad imo :D but let see how it smokes first.

😆 You're sick a man , MAHA KALA.
YOu comes up with , precise imagery to express how you thinking(your thought process) about a particular strains/plants , effect, favour, smell... A picture is worth a thousand words!

Limeygreen

Veteran
sick. and smell?

Still not lots but there are some acidic critic tones, very mild, some very nice forest floor smells and a bit of resin, like a light hash smell but slightly chemical. It's like morroc hash smell with roof tar type smell just very faint and pleasant no offensive notes if that makes sense. They are starting to get a bit sweeter kind of like lemon grass sweetness without the full lemongrass smell.

I thought that thick girl on the last picture was one of the polyhybrids from another line only to realize it's acid beauty, she is a beauty for sure and so so thick I love it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it absolutely makes sense. it will not reek. it is very sublime. acidic citric herbal like thai. she is shy, it is beauty and not some smelly whore dude :D

it is not the most tasty weed ever. hehe by no mean. it is about effect. taste is mild and pleasant.

mother of it, is not that shy, just that smell is soft, citric herbal and very acidic taste when smoking. but asian beauty changed it somehow, that's sure. asian beauty is also sour though. like sour fruit and something chemical too.

she packs much more surprises.. wait few weeks.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I am not worried about faint smell that is not something that impresses me as you know for years, effect effect effect are the top 3 factors in selections for me and more selections i have are fainter smells for sure.

Lots of variation should make for more chances to find the girl or girls I really enjoy.