What's new

Maha's Girls in Limey's Bed

Limeygreen

Veteran
Sativa dominant hashplant it looks like yes, lots of nice foxtails for me to make for easy head speration, chill and laid back high without rocketship but everyone who tries it says great for daytime summer adventures without being too devastating for the head for people who don't like to be or not used to the raw power of a good haze or nld type plant. I flower can be somewhat oily as well so I would think good for oil etc.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Sativa dominant hashplant it looks like yes, lots of nice foxtails for me to make for easy head speration, chill and laid back high without rocketship but everyone who tries it says great for daytime summer adventures without being too devastating for the head for people who don't like to be or not used to the raw power of a good haze or nld type plant. I flower can be somewhat oily as well so I would think good for oil etc.

yes, it is matter of choice, I like racy electric sativas for summer all day and night LOL I made these for long winter evenings to be relaxed and not sedated, but it is nice to hear some people enjoy it as summer weed, why not? :D

I still believe there is good haze pheno, you didnt get it, it seems. can you compare it to mextasy?

very nice pics. some pics of dried MangoV would be nice too :D

Limeygreen

Veteran
yes, it is matter of choice, I like racy electric sativas for summer all day and night LOL I made these for long winter evenings to be relaxed and not sedated, but it is nice to hear some people enjoy it as summer weed, why not? :D

I still believe there is good haze pheno, you didnt get it, it seems. can you compare it to mextasy?

very nice pics. some pics of dried MangoV would be nice too :D

Compared to mextasy, effect is quite relaxed, mextasy is very energetic for me and very upbeat super high life is at 5 times speed and laughter. Surreal is life at 1.2 times speed, relaxed, feel good, head is not slow but not too fast, little bit in the body but nothing too much, it's like bshw but lighter from the mextasy lift, brighter head.

I didn't get a hazy pheno unfortunately but that's what it is, lots of fruity smells and tastes in there, seems to impress some folks when they look and smell it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thats much less energetic than I would expect. will see myself soon..

sour orange funk sounds tasty, yumm!

I think that some bigger plant outdoors can give tons of superior hash...

Latest posts

Latest posts