What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maha's Girls in Limey's Bed

numide

Veteran
Nice grow Limeygreen:tiphat:
I’m very exited to try this Surreal from the Maha Lab, :biggrin:
Good vibes for your grow Limey

Limeygreen

Veteran
Going into week 6 - one plant seems to have gotten seeds, the plant that has bananas has no sacks or pollen, very strange maybe from some some surreal pollen from a male but it's the only one to get it. Sweet candy mextasy smells, some with more spicy butterscotch bshw type smells with spice and majority are a nice mix with heavy mextasy nose and resin sticky like mextasy but looks to be more plentiful like bshw.

IMG_20210320_182150 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210320_182138 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210320_182208 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210320_182157 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210320_181924 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210320_182229 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210320_182142 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210320_182153 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210320_182223 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210320_182213 - Copy.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
fetch

looks very south asian :D and looks very healthy too. great job. it will be tropical jungle soon.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Going into week 6 - one plant seems to have gotten seeds, the plant that has bananas has no sacks or pollen, very strange maybe from some some surreal pollen from a male but it's the only one to get it. Sweet candy mextasy smells, some with more spicy butterscotch bshw type smells with spice and majority are a nice mix with heavy mextasy nose and resin sticky like mextasy but looks to be more plentiful like bshw.

only one got few bananas? thats pretty good, when one assume how problematic mextasy can be in some rooms, not your growroom of course :D I think with your bxing we can get rid of it fully. your description of smells makes me droooool...

Limeygreen

Veteran
Only see one with bananas and no sacs so I am still happy, they are starting to develope quickly, hoping around the 12 week mark they will finish. I think I will have a selection for summer times planting.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think at ten weeks most of them should be ready.. thats great they have mextasy nose. I know what you mean. spice! I hope that some phenos can keep that speedy energetic character of mextasy. while yield should be higher at surreal hybrid. butterscotch with mexican spice, oh yeah!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Only see one with bananas and no sacs so I am still happy, they are starting to develope quickly, hoping around the 12 week mark they will finish. I think I will have a selection for summer times planting.

mextasy mother I chose, is 10weeker.

fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Even better, sounds so quick.

yes, that's why I sent it to you as improved version of mextasy for northern outdoors. I know your opinion on bshw, so first I didn't tell you there is bshw :D. I think you will change your opinion on it, after growing surreal :D overall it seems that males work nicely. I am excited about your male with half purple balls hehehehe

Limeygreen

Veteran
With selection on bshw in numbers I bet you can find something super nice, I would imagine with a great haze it would work quite well too if you have that great female.

Surreal, I am getting pretty excited, could have some nice spears in there.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thats why we all should cooperate, then we have better chance to find some outstanding individuals and use them. I am happy I can do that with you, core sativa grower.cant wait for your bx.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Bit sour on the acid beauties but nothing too intense yet, surreal have mextasy haze smells with some have caramel added, some has black pepper nose to her now, and ta few have the bshw affy, caramel butterscotch type smell, the mextasy and butterscotch smells mixed on one plant is quite intoxicating.

Mangovision not much smells at the moment a bit mango though with some spice, they used to have a chuntey smell but have gotten more to a floral mango now just very light. Purple congo x a5thai smells more like a5 (I presume it's what a5 smells like anyways) deep resinous smells with a touch of floral to it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
not sure if it is helpful to say mextasy haze smell, when Dave has never smelled it :D but I know what you mean. intoxicating sounds exciting LOL

yeah black pepper. where it comes from? westy got pepper pheno from big spice(trainwreck x holy weed). maybe some hidden trait of holy weed? which was opened in the cross.. well maybe :D

for acid beauty and mango vision it is too early. smells will develop later, after 10 weeks of flowering I guess. they are long flowering. but acid beauty will be shy. sour and herbal. her magic is about effect.

Limeygreen

Veteran
So far only the one has black pepper smell, only this week it shows up.

I am sure acid beauty and mango vision will have the smells I have come to love, blue diesel is getting the fuelish smell with the back end of bb and cocoa.

Latest posts

Latest posts