What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustGrowing420

Sugar Haze is a hybrid created and sold by Seedsman. Mac has nothing to do with it.

When pressed for information about the Santa Marta outcross their pedigree lists, Seedsman simply report that it is what they said it was. However, fast, chunky phenos like what you found are common, and suggest something different that what one would expect from pure Santa Marta Gold, a long flowering narrow leafed tropical.

Assuming that the outcross parent was not SMCG (Santa Marta Colombian Gold) or at least not pure SMCG, this leads to theories about what was actually used to make the outcross.
For myself, I have always suspected that Seedsman crossed something from Reeferman with the Haze, Love Potion specifically
((G13 x SMCG) x SMCG).
The G13 genetics in Love Potion would explain the structure and faster flowering common with Sugar Haze, as well as the emphasis on lemon terps that used to be found in the Seedsman descriptions for the line.
This is just a complete guess on my part though.
The good news is that grow reports of Sugar Haze are consistently great. The pics of your plant look excellent. Hope she smokes well for you.

Makes sense, your guess. They don't smell of lemon at all in 3 phenos, regardless of description though.
Kinda hoped that MadMac would have a parallel line/true SMCG x Haze hybrid to explore and compare.
Thanks for your opinion and I was off topic as I suspected, after all :biggrin:

Montuno

...como el Son...
MadMac, I hope you have not been affected by the serious floods in Central Europe ... Take care of yourself.

JohnnyChicago

Madmac is fine, no need to worry!
Below is my metal OH ibl grown by him. Almost identical phenos to be found in OHS1, with pepper terps too. :)

Attachments

• photo2059153.jpg
    photo2059153.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 54

MadMac

far beyond driven...
star crash
many thx for posting the beauties here!
they looking amazing...
can't wait to see them flower in your hands :)

here a few shot's from my plants in flower... was away for 4 weeks and they got no care... so little underfeed .... but you get the idea ....

Satori x OHz R4 (R4 = 4 best Ohz reversed)
_8011963.jpeg

A5 x OHz R4
_8011955.jpeg

Upper is Mandala #1 x OHz R4 lower is Tangie x OHz R4
_8011973.jpeg

Tangie x OHz R4
_8011965.jpeg

A5 x OHz R4
_8011957.jpeg

Tangie x OHz R4
_8011967.jpeg

A5 x OHz R4
_8011959.jpeg

Ak 47 .... it's a cut of the mother i'll hazed with the Golli 90 OHz ...
P8011970.jpeg

another my fav Tangie x OHz ... amazing smell amazing bud ... but suffered when i'll was away ... now recovered well
P8011971.jpeg

more later
all the best
M.:Tiphat:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
... Dude ... I've been watching so much TNG lately. Perfect timing.

Goddamn beautiful plants, Mac. Interested to hear how the A5 cross turns out.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
a few more closeups...
resin on some is amazing....
you can clearly see what the haze does to a cross ;-)

Satori x OHz R4
index.php
_8081992.jpeg

A5 x OHz R4
index.php
_8081989.jpeg

Tangie #1 x OHz R4 ... looks like 90' OHz
index.php
_8081987.jpeg
_8081981.jpeg
_8081983.jpeg

index.php

index.php

another Satori x OHz R4
index.php
_8081985.jpeg

Kali Mist ... cut from the mother i'll have made seeds with the Ohz ...
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7
good resin also on leaf... 10 weeker ... amazing smell as well...
index.php
_8081979.jpeg

La Nina ... 12 weeker is more the sativa one... have a indica dom as well... booth are cut's from the seed makers... smell is like Nevil Haze ... more sour ... leather ... old stuff... very promising
good.gif

index.php
_8081975.jpeg

all the best
M.

Attachments

• _8081975.jpeg
    _8081975.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 27
  • _8081979.jpeg
    _8081979.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 27

Ncali

Veteran
Love LA Nina, such an underrated listing from Mr Nice. Those that know, know! I never found a very strong smelling one, but potency and effect were almost always A+. We used to have a 11 week keeper, very nice plant .

Also really excited to see the mandala seeds crosses, look verrrrry nice. Satori x oh, looks nice and I bet potency and effect will be exceptional. That first one looks like a really good structure, and resin content is there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts