What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is good stuff. especially loud incense pheno with big calyxes and strong rush .. surprised me... big fan of these ohz lines combination, too bad there is no mexican dom ohz line to combine with... not fan of warlock, white russian or northern lights. but when the goal is to fucked up the haze, then yeah, good tools LOL

where is the zamal? not good anymore or you lost it?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
purple haze? Neat color there

color is more blue purple and not fully purple, like stems at real purple haze are almost black purple. this is not.

for me purple color is not enough to call it purple haze. purple haze for me is special heart chakra weed. and it smells like sweet nag champa. but it has to vibrate your heart until that it is not purple haze for me :D just my view on it :D

Happy Times

color is more blue purple and not fully purple, like stems at real purple haze are almost black purple. this is not.

for me purple color is not enough to call it purple haze. purple haze for me is special heart chakra weed. and it smells like sweet nag champa. but it has to vibrate your heart until that it is not purple haze for me :D just my view on it :D

yeah I didn’t think that really looked like purple haze, the color didn’t quite seem the same as some of the other pics of purple haze I’ve seen on the various Haze threads- not quite as actual purple, as you mentioned. That being said it’s a quite unique looking tint and thanks for sharing those foxtails!

Hello Madmac and friends,

I just joined and this is my first post. I have been reading intently this thread and the other o haze thread from the shadows for a year or more now. I had not planned on joining up and joining the conversation just yet, but the work that Madmac has done has brought me out of the shadows.

The o haze work you have done Madmac is astonishing and my mind is blown. It appears you have done what others said could not be done, you improved the o haze with the o haze r4. The most appropriate response to the first look at the o haze r4 is, holy crap. It's amazing. Great work. Great work with all that you have done.

I have been looking every week on the seed selling portion of this site to see if your o haze seeds are for sale since last November or so. You recently wrote that they are only to be given away so I guess I won't be seeing them.for sale. With that said I am hoping that I too can get on the o haze friends list for next year when these seeds get sent out again. What you have done madman is just so incredible I had to ask. I hope it is not in bad taste.

I am sorry to hear of you current situation. From.what I read, you seem like a great guy and I'm sure that everything will.work out for the better. Goods finish first.

I have Really appreciated everything you have done Madmac. You are the man.

Have a good day brother, and a good day to all the haze heads that I feel I have gotten to know a little.

Nexus7

Hello Madmac and friends,

I just joined and this is my first post. I have been reading intently this thread and the other o haze thread from the shadows for a year or more now. I had not planned on joining up and joining the conversation just yet, but the work that Madmac has done has brought me out of the shadows.

The o haze work you have done Madmac is astonishing and my mind is blown. It appears you have done what others said could not be done, you improved the o haze with the o haze r4. The most appropriate response to the first look at the o haze r4 is, holy crap. It's amazing. Great work. Great work with all that you have done.

I have been looking every week on the seed selling portion of this site to see if your o haze seeds are for sale since last November or so. You recently wrote that they are only to be given away so I guess I won't be seeing them.for sale. With that said I am hoping that I too can get on the o haze friends list for next year when these seeds get sent out again. What you have done madman is just so incredible I had to ask. I hope it is not in bad taste.

I am sorry to hear of you current situation. From.what I read, you seem like a great guy and I'm sure that everything will.work out for the better. Goods finish first.

I have Really appreciated everything you have done Madmac. You are the man.

Have a good day brother, and a good day to all the haze heads that I feel I have gotten to know a little.

Stick around. Post some pics. Join in the Haze discussions and I'm sure some other members with help you out with some of Mac's originals ;)

Ps Don't forget the work Johnny Chi put in with his Haze selections either. It's because of him Mac had such good stock to work with and we're seeing lots of frosty specimens and little to no hay types.

Haze on friends!

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Stick around. Post some pics. Join in the Haze discussions and I'm sure some other members with help you out with some of Mac's originals ;)

Ps Don't forget the work Johnny Chi put in with his Haze selections either. It's because of him Mac had such good stock to work with and we're seeing lots of frosty specimens and little to no hay types.

Haze on friends!

yes... like that...
but we also forgot the amazing 90' OHz stock i'll got from Golli ...
he kept those cut's over 10 years and made finally seeds before he got into trouble...
that haze is really special and different to Seedsman...
the success was because of the marriage of the two ... and the selection...
but i'll also have Sam's last OHz ... from the master himself...
so more to come... in the future...
the R4 was a proof of what Sam told me...
so without Sam & Golli & Johnny who gifted me the seeds...
all would not be like it is now...
but was lot of work and cost to safe the lines and make all that possible...
same with THH... but here i'll bought most of the seedstock...

deep Thought
many many thx ... :)
yep lot's of trouble @ moment... but i'm sure you will also get hands on...
the R4 is gone... just have a few for myself...
but will do again...
when time & place permits...

many thx @ all for comment & pictures
M.:smoker:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
here a little update...

first my pregnant plants at friends garden are finishing fine...
so all the work was worth to do...
all plants are pollinated by my best OHz boy and two reversed OHz fav girls...

Thai Stick
IMG_6809.jpeg

Kali Mist ... have two one purple and one green... old stock...
IMG_6808.jpeg

Doors F3
IMG_6806.jpeg

Haze A/C
IMG_6803.jpeg

La Nina
IMG_6799.jpeg

A5 x R4 ... sooo happy that this backcross is alive and making seeds...
IMG_6796.jpeg

Satori x R4 ... same here...
DZQR7585.jpeg

Tangie #1 x R4
OVTT6320.jpeg

the legend OHz 90' male #5... resinous also outdoors...
VDSZ8855.jpeg

Colombian Black x R4
IMG_6782.jpeg

left my hybrids with OHz and right all the 24 OHz cut's ...
URTB9244.jpeg

reversed OHz boy... now a girl... with resin and bud's ... can't wait to check him/it out - what a great method to find a stellar dude...
OSBK0726.jpeg

here the last hybrid seed making with my best OHz boy...
those are all girls...
1. 89 NL5 F4
2. AKBB NL#5
3. Piff S2's
4. New Caledonia #23 - two have red blood!
5. Zamaldelica breeder pack Double Zamal (75% Zamal)
6. Oax79' x A5
7. Thai Ching x A5
8. Nepal Mist

HHMU6634.jpeg

and here the last safe the haze attempt...
all the best OHz and THH got pollinated by my best OHz boy...
it's breeding material for future...
IMG_6757.jpeg

90' OHz ... has great bud's too... and super thin leaf's
EJRH1111.jpeg

hope to know soon where to go and than i'll start again...
all the best & many thx for all the wishes!
M.:smoker:

Alpenglow

The Kali Mist looks awesome! I found one of these Dark Purple plants once in a chitrali and a K.C. Brains Mango turned almost black in autumn.
Question MadMac : What product you use for reverse males?
Glad to see your cuts are safe now on another place! He will preserve them or just grow out?

funkyhorse

Thank you very much for your work and answers MadMac!
This is the next generation, the X-Haze
I just sprouted a few seeds xy x xy from 2 different males

This bastard was found in the seeds made in male #4 coming out of the seeds labeled Ohz90, father unknown
Always expect the unexpected
X-Haze
Ohz90 tri.jpeg
Ohz90 tri (2).jpeg

It is my third whorled phillotaxy plant. I think experience helps you understand what to expect
Enjoy your weekend, I cant believe I will have Haze hash!! The dream of the kid will become true

Nexus7 Thank you for the warm welcome my friend. You are one of the people whose contribution I have really appreciated. I read what you write.

MadMac Thank you also for replying to me. You have made my day friend.
My day is brighter with the thoughts of growing those incredible plants. Thank you for that. And by the way, what great strain choices you have made to grow and combine with haze. Birds of a feather.

funkyhorse Your haze looks white. Reminds me of white widow from back in the nineties. White haze, or white shimmering haze. I'm sure that baby shimmers in person. When I look at that I think uv rays. Are you high up in the mountains somewhere getting lots of uv light? A tropical sweet spot? Or just a result of the genetics?

funkyhorse

Hi Deep Thought
In person it looks like little diamonds D colour, very shiny
I live at the beach outside of the tropics, which certainly explains how fucked up this world is, I have very high UV at sea level. I spent my adult life at the northern hemisphere, it is really shocking how strong the sun is in the southern hemisphere. It feels stronger than in Kathmandu. It must be equivalent to levels you find at 2500-3000mts high in the north.
If northern hemisphere growers at sea level dont get the same results as me, then it must be the UV levels making the difference. I asked this same question at another thread, casually posted in it a pic of my version of White Widow which was crossed to Madmac haze males
I hope somebody can help
This is Wonder Woman Seedsman Skunkman Range (White Widow x Thai-Haze/Skunk #1 x Skunk #1)
Indoors at 10 liter pot from seed I got this

Cut of above girl outdoors at 2 liter pot

Is this normal to get such differences between indoor and outdoor grown on some varieties?
Why on the greenhouse I get more resin than outdoors or indoors?
Is natural outdoors UV making such difference on resin making and final results? The greenhouse is supposed to be made of materials antiUV
I hope somebody can help
Thank you very much and have a nice weekend everybody

I am also curious if things are a result of genetics or something else.
The only way to know is doing comparative growing
I have the incredible chance to be able to compare
These are my 4 girls from the Seedsman Original Haze pack
Girl 1
Click image for larger version  Name:	WW1.jpeg Views:	63 Size:	50.1 KB ID:	17867461

Girl 2
Click image for larger version  Name:	WW1.jpeg Views:	63 Size:	50.1 KB ID:	17867461

Girl 3

Girl 4

The crazy resin is in the Ohz genetics it seems, but then you need to run numbers and make selections in order to find the most resinous and vigorous ones and then smoke them all to find which one has the best high to your taste
For comparison I show you 3 more girls which are all carrying/forming seed made with pollen from MadMac hazes
CG72 fem 8
Basically all CG72 girls have the same amount of resin. I get a lot more charas when trimming Ohz, enough charas to get it to cure. I hardly could get charas for a little spliff out of this Cg72 girl

Ukhrul fem 1

Ukhrul fem 2

Latest posts

Latest posts