star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyway back to theme, which is original haze:

fetch

It’s beautiful thing

Goodherb

That is an impressive line up "football team " all starters.
StarChrash,you winning again!

If one have faith as a little ganja seed, you'll grow !
blessed !

Sub24ox7

:jump:
What I like most is everyone gets slightly different packs :)

Looks like some Colombian Black and is it Zam Jam I see?

Last one on Star's list is that OHz 15?

How do get on the list for one of those packs??? That is an ALL STAR line up!!! Blessed you are!!!

MadMac

far beyond driven...
What I like most is everyone gets slightly different packs :)

Looks like some Colombian Black and is it Zam Jam I see?

Last one on Star's list is that OHz 15?

yep most different....
that what they ask for... ;-)
last love letters sent for this year...
some of you will get 2 letters...
letters from december just arrived in US...
feel free to share... if you have friends who want to grow that...
no strings attached...
so if someone has too many... share it like i'll did...
make others happy too...
fresh stuff will come next season ;-)
all the best & keep growin'

OHz 90 ... my fav male...
IMG_2304.jpeg

M.:smoker:

funkyhorse

MadMac, thank you very much for the curing info and your generosity with a lot of people, these were ganja 20th century vibes
And you are right, everybody seems to want something different
What I want is to smoke the same stuff I smoked in the 80s and it seems to be a very difficult task

Allow me to introduce you another curing method
Back in the 20th century things were different.
Strains and curing styles seem to have vanished in 21st century
Back then, marihuana was fermented.
All around Landraceland, the most legendary strains in history were all fermented. From Thai Stick, going through India, jumping to African Malawi and their very famous cobs and continuing the fermenting tradition in South America with colombian and paraguayan ganja
Things were more simple back then. Commercial indicas were made hashish for easy transportation and long conservation and sativas were fermented and compacted for the same reasons. The fermented product reaches its peak after 2 years. In a very humid environment like the one I live in or the humid areas were these landraces come from, the only way to get a long good cure is fermenting

This would have been impossible to achieve without the generous knowledge shared and help from the Shaman of fermentation, Master Tangwena . Details on the technicalities of this cure are on his thread
Master Tangwena must be playing with ouija or something like that because he is bringing the knowledge back from the dead and this is certainly shamanic work
These are the lower buds of THH21 chopped after 5 days outdoors. Total 95 days flowering for the lowers. My led lamps seem to cook the lower buds earlier than the top shot
Thh21 banana cob.jpeg

It was wrapped this way with banana bark and sealed with scotch tape for 21 days of natural fermentation outdoors at the greenhouse at temperatures ranging from 15C-38C
Thh21 banana cob (2).jpeg

I just opened it up today, this is how it looks, you can clearly see how wet is the bark after 21 days fermenting
Thh21 cob.jpeg
Thh21 cob (2).jpeg

This is size reference. It will dry now for as long as needed until the outer part is dry and then it will be resealed with film tape like nepali commercial charas and wrapped with sctoch tape for 3 months curing. Then I will compare the top shot which I will cure in the jar with the landrace style 20th century cure
Thh21 cob (4).jpeg

View from different sides
Thh21 cob (5).jpeg
Thh21 cob (6).jpeg
Thh21 cob (7).jpeg

Thank you very much to the Icmag Gods who have made this THH21 brick possible
Have a nice weekend everybody

Attachments

• Thh21 cob.jpeg
    Thh21 cob.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Thh21 cob.jpeg
    Thh21 cob.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Thh21 cob (2).jpeg
    Thh21 cob (2).jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Thh21 cob (3).jpeg
    Thh21 cob (3).jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Thh21 cob (5).jpeg
    Thh21 cob (5).jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 19

Sub24ox7

I’m totally going to try pressing and curing weed like that!!! That is what I first starting smoking on as a kid(bricked and cob style curing. Was sooo smooth!! These genetics are naturally smoother smoke than kushes etc.., but with cob curing could be even better.
I really only smoke haze hybrids if I’m going to smoke. I eat a lot of oil every day for medical reasons for the last 3 years. But this has me excited and I’m trying this next harvest. Want to take a trip back to the 20th century. Nostalgia is powerful

Goodherb

:jump:

How do get on the list for one of those packs??? That is an ALL STAR line up!!! Blessed you are!!!

Sub24ox7, what you may perceive to be # 10 on the list: OHz 15 x Sliver buds ;is actually OHz 15 A5 x Sliver buds.

#11 : likewise is actually ,OHz A5 x Columbian black.

But to sure, da MAC himself will have his say!

In hebrew, smoke is associate with prayers, so let the smoke from the plant of renown ,go up .. and may blessings come down, from the MOST HIGH !

Nexus7

Sub24ox7, what you may perceive to be # 10 on the list: OHz 15 x Sliver buds ;is actually OHz 15 A5 x Sliver buds.

In hebrew, smoke is associate with prayers, so let the smoke from the plant of renown ,go up .. and may blessings come down, from the MOST HIGH !

Good eyes there Goodherb!

Was wondering about this special cut OHz #15 lol

But of course OHz A5 makes more sense.

Montuno

...como el Son...

I seem to remember that when I asked MadMac for my own list, he confirmed that it was DNA's "Silver Bubble" ("Silver Bud" sounded like a non-THC strain to me). But the best thing to do is to ask him himself, of course.

For my part, I have another doubt with another variety that I also share with star crash (you have overlooked this "cannon", heh...)....: MadMac, SMG/SMG x OHz is a reproduction of "Dorada de
Santa Marta" and then crossed with "Haze"... or is it a cross of "Santa Marta" with "Haze" and then backcrossed with the Colombian?

By the way, tell me if you eat meat and you like Iberian pork ham, and I will send you when I can an envelope with pre-cut ham in thin slices (as served in the "tapas") vacuum packed. You will remind me an address by private.
(Im sorry form your, star crash , but In afraid to send this jam to USA is as forbbidden as the cannabis seeds...)
​​​​​
Pd: Iberian pigs free in winter in my zone:

IMG_20161111_014843.jpg

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I seem to remember that when I asked MadMac for my own list, he confirmed that it was DNA's "Silver Bubble" ("Silver Bud" sounded like a non-THC strain to me). But the best thing to do is to ask him himself, of course.

For my part, I have another doubt with another variety that I also share with star crash (you have overlooked this "cannon", heh...)....: MadMac, SMG/SMG x OHz is a reproduction of "Dorada de
Santa Marta" and then crossed with "Haze"... or is it a cross of "Santa Marta" with "Haze" and then backcrossed with the Colombian?

By the way, tell me if you eat meat and you like Iberian pork ham, and I will send you when I can an envelope with pre-cut ham in thin slices (as served in the "tapas") vacuum packed. You will remind me an address by private.
(Im sorry form your, star crash , but In afraid to send this jam to USA is as forbbidden as the cannabis seeds...)
​​​​​
Pd: Iberian pigs free in winter in my zone:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This is me and my helper hauling away our grow of Haze :blowbubbles:
44C0C121-178C-4949-9680-6E9F69AD64FC.jpeg

Montuno

...como el Son...
This is me and my helper hauling away our grow of Haze :blowbubbles:

Heh, heh, heh... Good "operation"... (Mexico? Afghanistan?)

...Here, against those kind of "Strain Hunters"...

Click image for larger version  Name:	44C0C121-178C-4949-9680-6E9F69AD64FC.jpeg Views:	13 Size:	50.2 KB ID:	17810572

...if there are neither olive trees nor oaks "where to hide", we use the camouflage (but the floral one, because we are pacifists, heh...)

Click image for larger version  Name:	44C0C121-178C-4949-9680-6E9F69AD64FC.jpeg Views:	13 Size:	50.2 KB ID:	17810572

MadMac

far beyond driven...
MadMac, thank you very much for the curing info and your generosity with a lot of people, these were ganja 20th century vibes
And you are right, everybody seems to want something different
What I want is to smoke the same stuff I smoked in the 80s and it seems to be a very difficult task

Allow me to introduce you another curing method
Back in the 20th century things were different.
Strains and curing styles seem to have vanished in 21st century
Back then, marihuana was fermented.
All around Landraceland, the most legendary strains in history were all fermented. From Thai Stick, going through India, jumping to African Malawi and their very famous cobs and continuing the fermenting tradition in South America with colombian and paraguayan ganja
Things were more simple back then. Commercial indicas were made hashish for easy transportation and long conservation and sativas were fermented and compacted for the same reasons. The fermented product reaches its peak after 2 years. In a very humid environment like the one I live in or the humid areas were these landraces come from, the only way to get a long good cure is fermenting

This would have been impossible to achieve without the generous knowledge shared and help from the Shaman of fermentation, Master Tangwena . Details on the technicalities of this cure are on his thread
Master Tangwena must be playing with ouija or something like that because he is bringing the knowledge back from the dead and this is certainly shamanic work
These are the lower buds of THH21 chopped after 5 days outdoors. Total 95 days flowering for the lowers. My led lamps seem to cook the lower buds earlier than the top shot

It was wrapped this way with banana bark and sealed with scotch tape for 21 days of natural fermentation outdoors at the greenhouse at temperatures ranging from 15C-38C

I just opened it up today, this is how it looks, you can clearly see how wet is the bark after 21 days fermenting

This is size reference. It will dry now for as long as needed until the outer part is dry and then it will be resealed with film tape like nepali commercial charas and wrapped with sctoch tape for 3 months curing. Then I will compare the top shot which I will cure in the jar with the landrace style 20th century cure

View from different sides

Thank you very much to the Icmag Gods who have made this THH21 brick possible
Have a nice weekend everybody

many many thx for sharing here!
well well ... you should know that Tangwena and me are big friends since 5 years...
i‘ll did also different curing methods in my life... smoke now 30 years + daily ....
so did it all and YES Cob‘s are great and a great method... no doubt...
well we did also some analysis... to see if there is a difference in THC CBD etc...
so well informed over that curing method as well...
i‘m old school.... dry the complete plant in my curing room 3 month...
than pick what i‘ll need ... until all is gone...
did 1000 different way‘s ... vacuum seal... etc... nom is better to me as hanging the complete plant in a dark 65% @18-20°C but hey that‘s with the herb... everyone has it‘s fav methods...
important is to share so that other can copy and get better... or discover new way‘s to enjoy and make it better...
sounds little odd... but sharing is caring fit‘s very well....
thx
M.:smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts