What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MadMac starting the Doors/OHaze x OHaze :hotbounce
Click image for larger version  Name:	4961CBAE-3138-45B7-85C1-0360BF9DD862.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	28.5 KB ID:	17835434
Click image for larger version  Name:	A2054958-C346-493D-80EB-EA562EAD1247.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	70.7 KB ID:	17835435
Click image for larger version  Name:	5E461299-9F45-4161-955A-FC8C25F1859E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	106.5 KB ID:	17835436

funkyhorse

Ohz90s fem 2 reaching 3,5 meter tall in a 20 liter pot
Ohz90 fem 2 3,5meter.jpeg

Ohz90s fem 3 very resinous buds, I hope it can be seen in the pictures
Ohz90 fem 3.jpeg
Ohz90 fem 3 (2).jpeg

THH12 x Ohz in 20 liter pots reaching 3 meters
Thh12 x ohz.jpeg

Have a nice weekend everybody

Breadwizard

OHz repo, was told it was Goli's 90s haze x seedsman haze from madmac when I was given the seedling. Three weeks into 11/13 and still hasn't shown sex yet. Keeping it root restricted in order to keep the plant size down (hopefully)

Attachments

• photo2040504.jpg
    photo2040504.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 22

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I've been meaning to ask who Goli is- I've seen that name pop up here and there. Forum member? Would I know them by another user name or something? Is the Goli OHaze the same as the 90's OHaze or does the 90's OHaze come from a few sources re: Mac/Johnny?

funkyhorse

I've been meaning to ask who Goli is- I've seen that name pop up here and there. Forum member? Would I know them by another user name or something? Is the Goli OHaze the same as the 90's OHaze or does the 90's OHaze come from a few sources re: Mac/Johnny?

My understanding Golli is this member, I am hopeful this line will finnish in my climate since it has been kept in Sweden as I understood, hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong and maybe give more details about this line
https://www.icmag.com/member/31721-golli

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
not much time these days...
will loose my home and have to stop for some time...
will start again from cut's ... when things are clear..

well the haze story so far just in short...
after THH i'll wanted to know if OHz is better or different...
so i'll asked for and JohnnyChicago and Golli provided me seeds...
got 5 Seedsman from Johnny up and 14 from Golli...
Golli and his crew got the OHz from Sam himself begin 2000...
they selected the best and did some crosses ... also kept the OHz cut's alive...
until trouble was coming up Golli made a repro from the remaining to safe the line...
they found these OHz special... that's why they kept the cuts all the time...
it's different from Seedsman and also different to the other OHz from Sam that i'll got...
to me it's a early made batch of OHz seeds... think begin 90' ... because germination was not so good anymore...
however it's different to Seedsman... and i'll than mixed booth and did a huge repro...
after the first i'll did selections and did another repro with the best...
those seeds got shared here and there...
while i'll did alot of crosses with the OHz boy's i'll also pollinated the best THH cut's with the best OHz males...
those are also got shared here and there...
these mixing of old and new ohz was the right move... brought back the vigor...
still have all cut's ...

all the best & many thx for sharing you plants here!
M.:smoker:

Goodherb

I hope all is well MadMac i do not like to here that, again all the best.
You have done well sharing the haze...:biggrin:

Fox's have it's holes , bird's have their nests,but the man are trying to deprived another "son of man" of his home.

MADMAC, we (i) will keep you in our (meditation's) prayers !

Thanks for Life, JAH will provide, do what's in power,as I know you will !

My best wishes to you,MAC !

ArtOfSelection

hello,

well the haze story so far just in short...
after THH i'll wanted to know if OHz is better or different...
so i'll asked for and JohnnyChicago and Golli provided me seeds...
got 5 Seedsman from Johnny up and 14 from Golli...
Golli and his crew got the OHz from Sam himself begin 2000...
they selected the best and did some crosses ... also kept the OHz cut's alive...
until trouble was coming up Golli made a repro from the remaining to safe the line...
they found these OHz special... that's why they kept the cuts all the time...
it's different from Seedsman and also different to the other OHz from Sam that i'll got...
to me it's a early made batch of OHz seeds... think begin 90' ... because germination was not so good anymore...
however it's different to Seedsman... and i'll than mixed booth and did a huge repro...
after the first i'll did selections and did another repro with the best...
those seeds got shared here and there...
while i'll did alot of crosses with the OHz boy's i'll also pollinated the best THH cut's with the best OHz males...
those are also got shared here and there...
these mixing of old and new ohz was the right move... brought back the vigor...
still have all cut's ...

all the best & many thx for sharing you plants here!
M.:smoker:

really sorry to hear that mac ............i can relate as i had some troubles in 2019/2020....only just getting back into the swing of things now ..... i lost every seed i ever made and lost all mothers to some of which were over 10 years old....i hope things get back to normal for you and you can get back to doing what you love:smokeit:

Last edited:

gorilla ganja

hello,

I hope that is not as bad as it sounds. I wish you and yours all the best and I know you will come back stronger than ever.

Peace GG

Sending good vibes your way, hope you get it resolved soon and get those hazes growing again! Here's some resin glands on the Seedsman Original Haze still a long ways off but looking beautiful.
2021_04_28_08_44_04_868.png

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles.
Good luck Mac.
We are all hoping your days will get better soon.
much respect