What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

LostTribe

Premium user
I wanted to know if the Hmong Hill Tribe Thai is related to GN Thai Stick?

Hmong Hill Thai x THH
Ko Chang x THH
Ko Chang/Hill Thai x THH

all look very interesting. I also think ACE may have used a Hmong thai in the GT and Zamadelica lines? Anyone find any THH that were extra fat right after germinating?

B

Benny106

For sure the seedsman/90's hz both look thinner than thh, could the thh be an ibl of the 4way, the former bieng the lumbo hybrid?

The further i walk into the fog the more questions i have, and the less i realise i actually know.

LostTribe

Premium user
For sure the seedsman/90's hz both look thinner than thh, could the thh be an ibl of the 4way, the former bieng the lumbo hybrid?

The further i walk into the fog the more questions i have, and the less i realise i actually know.

They are from these last packs that Chi sent to Breeders Retail. 9/10 just one looking like it might be a Deep Chunk. Its super fat 2nd node.

funkyhorse

That looks really well developed fh, very nice work!:rtfo:

Thank you very much Bean, I am a newbie, all I did was follow MadMac indications and instructions for how to grow haze. My problem is I treat all my plants the same way and some hybrids seem to need a lot more food or richer soil

This THH21 girl was in the batch I sent to flower on 9.5 liter pots and hazes grow very big, I dont have yet pots which allow me uppotting, so she wil stay there all the way

Seedsman Haze and OHz90s look very similar in veg, the only thing differentiating them is maybe Ohz90s is a little bit more wild. Another difference is seed size, OHz 90s seed is bigger than Seedsman Haze. They take more than 40 days to sex. THH is faster, boys show themselves in 2-3 weeks and girls are all sexed after 30 days and there seems to be a lot of variability in leaf phenos from colombian to wide leaf plants. Seedsman Haze and Ohz90 are much more uniform in veg. I am just seeing first pistils of the girls so I cant comment on the flowers
Have a nice day everybody

MadMac

far beyond driven...
MadMac, do you have a picture of sexy ladies THH21 and THH12? How many flowering days THH12 needed? The cross with Ohz is taking more than 45 days to sex depending on the plant. The fastest took 42 days

What is the origin of the Koh Chang you used in your crosses?

yes i'll have... in the THH album... the lie green is 21 and the purple green is 12
THH in general 14 - 16 weeks... from cut 2 weeks earlier...
40-60 day's is normal for sexing... haze is slow...
my Oltimer Haze took 10 weeks to show sex.... and 2 weeks more to start flower...
really slow... but i'll want to know the high... again... and compare...

I wanted to know if the Hmong Hill Tribe Thai is related to GN Thai Stick?

Hmong Hill Thai x THH
Ko Chang x THH
Ko Chang/Hill Thai x THH
Ko Chang and Ko Chang/Thai Stick is from a member here...
was a pure line... Hmong Hill Thai too...
i'll only did selection and after growing out picked the best to get hazed...

thx
M.:smoker:

funkyhorse

I just found the Koh Chang album from this member, he has very interesting albums, I am currently growing some of the strains he made albums of and there is very little report about them, very helpful
The album says gifted from Thailand direct and the album is from 2012 and this is the detail I wanted to know. I have been many times to both Koh Changs, the one in Trat Province next to Cambodia or the little Koh Chang in front of Ranong in the Andaman sea.

So if these strain are from plants grown in any of both island it means they are coming from a selection of the best batches of cambodian brick before it was hybridized :jump:

LostTribe

Premium user
I just found the Koh Chang album from this member, he has very interesting albums, I am currently growing some of the strains he made albums of and there is very little report about them, very helpful
The album says gifted from Thailand direct and the album is from 2012 and this is the detail I wanted to know. I have been many times to both Koh Changs, the one in Trat Province next to Cambodia or the little Koh Chang in front of Ranong in the Andaman sea.

So if these strain are from plants grown in any of both island it means they are coming from a selection of the best batches of cambodian brick before it was hybridized :jump:

RC had a few but only veg I think there is another member with them going outdoor maybe a different cross. Maybe I am thinking the Lieu Hahn though...

edit, duh on me. It was MadMacs Ko Chang/Thai stick x OHz. I think he did a Lieu Hahn cross outside too. They both look amazing.

Red October

Very grateful for these beans, sprouted 8 of Mac's THH selection and they are very vigorous. 2 of the seeds got crushed in the packaging but I smoked em at least:D gave me more of an electric feeling from that tiny dose than any of the strains I've grown the last few months, cannot wait to get my first proper taste of these!! Madmac is the hero we all need but don't deserve :D

Attachments

• IMG_20210226_105739.jpg
    IMG_20210226_105739.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20210225_144728.jpg
    IMG_20210225_144728.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very grateful for these beans, sprouted 8 of Mac's THH selection and they are very vigorous. 2 of the seeds got crushed in the packaging but I smoked em at least:D gave me more of an electric feeling from that tiny dose than any of the strains I've grown the last few months, cannot wait to get my first proper taste of these!! Madmac is the hero we all need but don't deserve :D

:dance013:

lLucky

Awesome thread, love the work you have done and love the hazes and sativas as always!

Haziest thing I've got going right now is OldTimersHaze x Queen Mother

Montuno

...como el Son...
In my area the Catholic tradition tells the children that on January 6th three wizards kings will come (one from the Middle East, one from the Near East, and one from Ethiopia) riding camels or dromedaries, to bring them gifts...
...But this year on Monte Adentro, they say that a fourth one has come ahead of them on a German sports car with Teutonic features...
I, honestly, think that I have not been such a good boy this year to have received all this...

View Image

MadMac friend, could you tell me how many weeks of flowering each variety would have approximately?

And "Silver B..."... is it "Silver Bubble" from DNA, or "Silver Bud" (non-THC strain)?

Around here, after the surprising and huge snowfall in January (because of "Filomena Artic storm"; something very rare here), I've had maximum temperatures in the shade of between 18 and 21 °C all this week. Winter is finally gone, and everything is starting to fill up with flowers and birdsong.
I am already planning the cultivation.
However, I know from experience that I must wait at least until May to germinate or plant, if I don't want to grow monsters in which the Guardia Civil helicopters can get entangled,,, heh....

A big greeting full of gratitude, with some photos of the farewell of winter in my Monte Adentro:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MadMac friend, could you tell me how many weeks of flowering each variety would have approximately?

And "Silver B..."... is it "Silver Bubble" from DNA, or "Silver Bud" (non-THC strain)?

Around here, after the surprising and huge snowfall in January (because of "Filomena Artic storm"; something very rare here), I've had maximum temperatures in the shade of between 18 and 21 °C all this week. Winter is finally gone, and everything is starting to fill up with flowers and birdsong.
However, I know from experience that I must wait at least until May to germinate or plant, if I don't want to grow monsters in which the Guardia Civil helicopters can get entangled,,, heh....

A big greeting full of gratitude, with some photos of the farewell of winter in my Monte Adentro:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Beautiful

MadMac

far beyond driven...
haze times...

haze times...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

WOW
beautiful :angelshug:
love that...
well all those OHz crosses will have between 10 and 14 weeks..
those commercial hybrid crosses are very easy ... 10-12 weeks for "Silver Bubble x OHz " from DNA for example... Doors x OHz has 10 weeks +- 1 week... landrace have longer like 14-16 weeks max...
best grow from cut... so start now is good... take cut's from the best girls... and than in may plant them outdoors... works also here in the north... shortens the flowertime by max 2 weeks....
little more work... but it's worth!
many thx for those nice pic's ...
when the world is free again... will travel around ...

haze morning... smoked too much last night...
picture.php

picture.php

Auto Cinderella Jack x OHz ... my first auto haze :)
picture.php

all the best

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pic date is 2020/October

Pic date is 2020/October

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder... so I share my point of view with you
picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
WOW
beautiful :angelshug:
love that...
well all those OHz crosses will have between 10 and 14 weeks..
those commercial hybrid crosses are very easy ... 10-12 weeks for "Silver Bubble x OHz " from DNA for example... Doors x OHz has 10 weeks +- 1 week... landrace have longer like 14-16 weeks max...
best grow from cut... so start now is good... take cut's from the best girls... and than in may plant them outdoors... works also here in the north... shortens the flowertime by max 2 weeks....
little more work... but it's worth!
many thx for those nice pic's ...
when the world is free again... will travel around ...

haze morning... smoked too much last night...
View Image

View Image

Auto Cinderella Jack x OHz ... my first auto haze :)
View Image

all the best

MadMac, I ask this because Mr.Nice declares 15-16 weeks of indoor flowering for his "The Doors" (NL5/Haze x Haze) (?) and that outdoors in my area it is harvested from December onwards (?)....

My friend, I can only grow outdoors exclusively: I don't have and can't afford an indoor (both for lack of time and money). I can only grow 3 or 4 plants a year, for self-consumption.

I want your seeds exclusively for my own consumption.
If what you want is that they reproduce, research and improve your varieties, I can't help you; I could send them to breeders of CannaBioGen, Tropical Seeds Company or Asociacion de Cannabicultores Españoles (ACE), but for that you would have to give me your personal authorisation; besides, you could do it yourself, if you want (?)...

This year I will only be able to grow one of your strains, as I previously accepted the seeds as a gift from 3 of the various companies that offered them to me, in exchange for sending them photos of at least one plant.

From your photo, now I understand why people like so much to get lost in the German forests, among their legends...and Haze fog, heh....
If you ever come here, you are welcome. I live about 25 km south of the small city you sent the seeds to, where the plain of La Mancha ends, and the Sierra Morena rises up to plunge against Andalucia.
If you like nature you will like it, but this is a very rural area, sparsely populated and one of the poorest in the country.
I leave you some photos published in the web of ecological tourism of my region about the return (a few weeks ago) of the flamingos to some lagoons a few kilometres north of the village to which you sent me your gift:

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder... so I share my point of view with you View Image

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

MadMac

far beyond driven...
I want your seeds exclusively for my own consumption.
YES that‘s where they made for....
not to share with others nor with Seed companies... !!!
This stuff is better... so care about it and don‘t waste it...
Doors 16 weeks looooll....
no all that stuff i‘ve grown‘ before and
Doors x OHz max absolute max 12 weeks.
hope that helps.... and grow from cut... can also be done outdoors...

Montuno

...como el Son...
Oooohhh-Haze ...repost for documentation

hello haze lovers,
well here some fantastic grown haze by a friend in GB...
with permission to post them for SamS to see what's still possible...
no selection done... just removed the males...from 5 seeds
you don't need cali sun...
just seeds made with love and grown' with love...
would say this is now the benchmark for us...
show me a better yielding proper grown haze hehe
very very happy now after seeing the results...
and hope to see some more in da future ...

OHz x THH green ... bud on stick
picture.php

OHz x THH purple banger
picture.php

picture.php

OHz 90 x OHz Seedsman... amazing yield for pure haze and grown in small pot like all above...
picture.php

picture.php

so much more wonderful images... but my pic limit suck...

now show me your haze hehe

get hazed...
i'am full on
M.

But, are they exclusively grown outdoors, or was there previous indoor cultivation?
What month are the photos from?

Salud!