What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

funkyhorse

Keeping them in 2 L for the time being they’re holding well very easy to manage I can throw them around with these in the grow room

Yeah, in veg I keep them in 1,3lts pots, the thing is in the flowering room. I see manageable stretch sexing up to 3,5/5 lts pots. Same 1,3lts pot from veg is restraining stretch too much. On 10 lts they shoot to the sky

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, in veg I keep them in 1,3lts pots, the thing is in the flowering room. I see manageable stretch sexing up to 3,5/5 lts pots. Same 1,3lts pot from veg is restraining stretch too much. On 10 lts they shoot to the sky

My 8 foot ceiling height limit is an indoor project at the moment
picture.php
Mac ...hope You don’t mind me posting a few pictures here and there:bow:

Montuno

...como el Son...
hello,
well here we have some specials...

Punto Rojo ... seeded by OHz
View Image

OHz A5 OHz reversed... need more A5 x OHz ...
View Image

NL#5 x Oaxacan...big bud's... 136 day's around...
View Image
View Image
View Image

all the best
M

Where does your Oaxacan come from? Such a long flowering, even crossed with N.L.#5 !?!... She must be a Oaxacan of the so called "navideñas" in Spanish...
Beautiful... Salud!!

Montuno

...como el Son...
In my area the Catholic tradition tells the children that on January 6th three wizards kings will come (one from the Middle East, one from the Near East, and one from Ethiopia) riding camels or dromedaries, to bring them gifts...
...But this year on Monte Adentro, they say that a fourth one has come ahead of them on a German sports car with Teutonic features...
I, honestly, think that I have not been such a good boy this year to have received all this...

View Image

MadMac, (or anyone who also knows); you could tell me what the initials UEL , and SMG mean... (I'm fantasizing about Santa Marta Gold, but that would be too much good luck... or not?
N' what is Silver Bud ?

I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate my enormous gratitude.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
MadMac, (or anyone who also knows); you could tell me what the initials UEL , and SMG mean... (I'm fantasizing about Santa Marta Gold, but that would be too much good luck... or not?
N' what is Silver Bud ?

I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate my enormous gratitude.

If I'm not wrong :
SMG = Santa Marta Gold(yes, Colombia :) )
UEL= Ultra Early Love (if I remember correctly, it's related with love potion)

I am sure that others will be of greater help...

MadMac

far beyond driven...
If I'm not wrong :
SMG = Santa Marta Gold(yes, Colombia :) )
UEL= Ultra Early Love (if I remember correctly, it's related with love potion)

I am sure that others will be of greater help...

absolute correct :)

and the Oax was a old special long flowering...
i'll did not made the cross...
just got my hands on ... very old seeds too...
only had 5...
not smoke testet yet... but soon ?

many thx @ all for comments and likes...
2021 will be real fun as it looks like...
M.:smoker:

Montuno

...como el Son...
absolute correct :)

and the Oax was a old special long flowering...
i'll did not made the cross...
just got my hands on ... very old seeds too...
only had 5...
not smoke testet yet... but soon ?

many thx @ all for comments and likes...
2021 will be real fun as it looks like...

Could you tell me more about your Dorada de Santa Marta, please? (Or direct me to any other thread where you talk about it and/or show it?)...

...No doubt, your impressions when consuming them, both in terms of psychoactive type/quality/potency and taste, will be especially interesting...
I am very interested to know more about the cross [(Santa Marta Gold x Santa Marta) x O. Haze] that you have so kindly given me, as well as about this intriguing NL#5 × Oaxacan cross...
Thank you very much again for everything, and sorry for the inconvenience and the questions...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Pd:
That oaxacan, more than "navideña / Christmas time", should have been almost "carnavalera / carnival time", je...

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Could you tell me more about your Dorada de Santa Marta, please? (Or direct me to any other thread where you talk about it and/or show it?)...

don't ave much info's about... just a old line ... still pure...
was kept by friends... and the SMC x SMG cross too...
so sry not much info...

thx

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Mac......can’t thank ya enough for all ya doing with the haze....and others sat cultivars....

ganj on amigo......

funkyhorse

MadMac, thank you very much for your work
It seems my greenhouse is a natural testing lab, now under 14 hours of light, some males have revegged under 14 hours of light. Ohz90's, Llanera, and the THH males I chose have all revegged, I believe the same would happen with Seedsman Hz. It seems the criterion I used brings the colombian side for THH: thinnest leaves, longer time in showing sex and most vigorous
But these ones from THH21 didnt and keep throwing new balls under this photoperiod. I dont know the line so I am just guessing and hoping the chosen one will be closer to the old Punto Rojo high you have described from your OHzS1
Have a nice day everybody

THH21 2
picture.php

THH21 3
picture.php

THH21 4
picture.php

Chosen male THH21
picture.php

Ohz90 male
picture.php

Ncali

Veteran
Mac, sweet haze work.

Ever get into seedsman oHaze and crosses? Got some seedsman oHaze x c99 hanging out, interested to search through the pack a little bit....

funkyhorse

THH21 lower bud
picture.php

MadMac, do you have a picture of sexy ladies THH21 and THH12? How many flowering days THH12 needed? The cross with Ohz is taking more than 45 days to sex depending on the plant. The fastest took 42 days

What is the origin of the Koh Chang you used in your crosses?
Thank you very much and have a nice day

Latest posts

Latest posts