What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I believe that after all these reviews they will return to put it back in the catalog! LOL

not sure, it looks like they would have tough competition in Mac, especially with purple hazes!!!

Mac's Purple 90sOH/THH tastes just like a blend of purple Haze, Jack Herer and the finest dutch columbian red imports of the 90's. Has an eye warmening reddenig, euphoric but psychedelic and a little introspctive high.

droooooling! euphoric but psychedelic. yes!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope everybody sees the importance of THH in bringing colorful hazes back! great job Mr. Tom Hill. just RESPECT!!!

MAHA ..I remember Tom Hill and his 10 pound plants ....what exactly did he do with Haze ? where did he get his source ?please refresh my memory ...:dance:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
here is some info, and what he did with it? I dont know - that is question for him, he selected it, because he started with around 70 seeds only. it is his selection of OHz from Positronics.
TomHill said:
Hi GitT,

I am familiar with most all current Original Haze offerings. To be fair though, some I have not looked at very extensively. However, none have been able to move me near as much as this old Sam line via Posi. My selections have focused on high-quality resin production, and imo this line is the Haze resin-queen.

Occasionally the typical armchair Haze expert will come along and inform me that my line is a Haze hybrid due to the occasional broader leaf - exactly like the drawings of the Thai seedling in the opening pages of Clarkes MJ Botany. It all falls on deaf ears though.

When I am requesting a clean-up on isle 9 due to my mind being split open, or am afraid to drive my car high on a decent sample (4 hours after smoking it) - all perspective is put in its proper place.

I'm almost afraid to release it, tehee, some of you will get so noided-out that you will shitcan your current IC accounts only to return a few weeks later under new handles after the Haze clears.

My friend CBF has been growing my Haze stock for years, and I don't think he'll part ways with it anytime soon. Here are a few pics from him.

This plant is my holy grail, by far, nothing can touch it

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
here is some info, and what he did with it? I dont know - that is question for him, he selected it, because he started with around 70 seeds only. it is his selection of OHz from Positronics.

Don't you know the new version? No thai in haze, pure columbian... :D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Pretty sure we are in agreement MAHA as to include OTH being wild. That’s why it only shines in outdoors IMO. But it’s a wild smoke too. Relatively low levels of THC, but the combined effect especially with the green haze plants is just!

sure. oth can be crossed with THH :D I recommend to do that.. I have no need to grow THH indoors. as I have THH hybrids which fit indoors just better, like trainwreck x THH, it needs max 77 days and it is also only weed I felt like I am levitating after smoking it.. pic by member metracek.
picture.php
picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze

Tom Hill Haze

hello,
well here some macro shots from the purple lime THH a few pages back... she finished in the summer sun last 2 weeks...
it's just a lower bud... for smoke test...
and it's a blast this stuff...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thx all for interest...
had to delete a few pic's to post this now...
but this is all now more important as the stuff i'll did 5 years ago
when i'll startet to grow indoors...
only 2 years ago when i'll startet the haze adventure and THH was the initiator ...
all the best
M
M

herbgreen

Veteran
Gettin' wicked with the resin shots mac :D

I can hear the launch countdown in the background...get ready for a hazzy blast off!!!

:skiiing: