picture.php

Malawi x Panama

picture.php

Panama x Bangi Haze
:tiphat:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's some wonderful images here that took a great deal of work and experience to share with us, my thanks to all of you for your dedication to creating your art.

I am still working with some macro, yet I'm unsure if you can truly call these macro, a little less magnification here, but certainly eye candy. The smoke ain't bad either.

Thanks ICMag for sharing my art with the world. HammerHead Seed Sour Dubb x Querkle I grew and captured late fall..enjoy and please share. Happy New Years..DD

Attachments

• sour-dubb-7625-W.jpg
    sour-dubb-7625-W.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 19
  • sour-dubb-7583-W.jpg
    sour-dubb-7583-W.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 19
  • sour-dubb-7668-W.jpg
    sour-dubb-7668-W.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 21
  • sour-dubb-7710b-W.jpg
    sour-dubb-7710b-W.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 21

LostTribe

Premium user
Forget about the 50/60 mm range, the working distance is really too close
(I made the error and bought a 50 mm f2.8 macro lens for my D80 :bashhead: )
the 90/105 range will be much more convinient, same lifesize features but with greater working distance… Tamron makes an excellent 90 mm not that expensive… and you also have the Kenko tubes option if you're short on cash…

Didnt know this thread existed....Jumped in and grabbed a sony mirrorless and a 28mm canon f2.8 fd. Been messing around with it but wanted to reverse it and waiting on an adapter also grabbed an extension tube. How does the 100m macro lense compare with a 28mm regular mounted that is?

Latest posts

Latest posts