What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

M.O.B (Mother Of Berry)

baddagger

was down at my boys place(in R.I) and he had a huge nug of M.O.B and found 2 seeds in it.. he going to try and grow them out

agent_nugjar

This "M.O.B." cut came up in conversation again, and apparently it has nothing to do with dj shorts blueberry, or his afghan. It was an incredible afghan that had great short stature and finishing time. The crew that was belong it called it "mob" because it was a quick producer. A money maker indoors....and at that time their motto was "money over bitches."

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Its MOB, mother of berry is the usual moniker assigned to the letters. I doubt the DJ connection too as I have a DJ blue cross going now.

I am, again, smoking some as I type. The green pheno this time.

Anyone know of a blue afghan that's currently available in reg seed form? Id like to try to bring this bitch around as seed through selective breeding.

Yummm!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
whats better the green or the lavender?

So that's what the 'H' stands for. Hahaha!

This green is ripping me right now, but I got it from a different grower so its hard to tell. The purple is certainly the prettier of the two, hands down.

Guess I should grab a clone of each, do a side-by-side and post it here.

It might take until the next set of clones are cut to insure that I get 1 of each and not doubles of 1.

Highcountry

Anyone know of a blue afghan that's currently available in reg seed form? Id like to try to bring this bitch around as seed through selective breeding.

If you can find blue dynamite from next gen seeds that would be a good one. Reeks of sweet blueberries done in 7 weeks indoor. Nice stuff.
I've seen mob seeds for sale might have to grab a few packs. Sounds like a great strain!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
If you can find blue dynamite from next gen seeds that would be a good one. Reeks of sweet blueberries done in 7 weeks indoor. Nice stuff.
I've seen mob seeds for sale might have to grab a few packs. Sounds like a great strain!

That sounds like it would jive nicely with MOB.

In seed form? Really? And that's MOB, not mob boss? Well fuck me - its already been done.

luniz1979

mother of all berries

mother of all berries

I've heard of it, supposedly one of the best tasting berry strains out there, heard nothing but good things. Glad u got it so somebody here can show us what's up. I'll grab the popcorn :lurk:
hey i have a mob and let me tell you ive seen fast auto and early girs but witin a week its already had bud sitesw 2 weeks now actually it has multiple colas and smells like a fruit market ill take some pics later and post but believe me if you can get it get it its the best ive had and ive had them all:ying:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Looks like I might need a new MOB source. Guy I could get it from is shutting down, perpetual mite problem. Lots of folks around with it so it shouldn't be a big problem.

hey i have a mob and let me tell you ive seen fast auto and early girs but witin a week its already had bud sitesw 2 weeks now actually it has multiple colas and smells like a fruit market ill take some pics later and post but believe me if you can get it get it its the best ive had and ive had them all:ying:

Oh yes, she'll start to flower under 16/8 or if shes over-vegged. Shes ready when shes ready. Done up proper, shes a taste bud sensation. Looking forward to seeing your pics, luniz. Have you got the green or the purple?

JayJayGrowVt

Been growing MOB a few years now. Many people have had it around here (Maine) for at least 5 + years. Grapey skunky goodness with just a tAste of haze. Can grow very bushy no topping necessary 45 days flowering .

Help!! Im a med grower in Northern Vermont. I cannot seem to find this anywhere. Im not really interested in growing the diluted and polluted genetics that are mostly being sold today. Im looking for a good ol New England strain that will explode outdoors and finish before that killer cold comes and has top potency and unique taste. I think MOB is a strain I definatly want to grow and experiment with and possibly share the beans with the world. Just need to find a little direction......

fatburt

51 days harvest

Attachments

• mob finished 017 mob.jpg
    mob finished 017 mob.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 20

fatburt

yes i did,grown by a member of udg....

the AUTO C99(GRIMM)X MOB IS EVEN BETTER AND FINISHES BY MID-LATE AUGUST AT 45N

Latest posts

Latest posts