What's new

M.N.G. Mango Haze

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea thanks for sharing looks awsomely dank from here out :yes:

WhoAmI?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....I'm drooling....D-licious! What's the sweetness factor? Does the mango make itself apparent or does it lurk in the background?

DrLongbottom

Veteran
scifreak69 said:
i was with the doc in nyc
mango was my favorite
out of all the strains(8)
i always knew i was smoking the mango

Uhoh....another freaker by the speaker :wave: good to see you made it bro....DLB :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

P

pSi007

sup folks =P

nice mango haze! Looks exactly like a Mango haze i sent out in seeds to many overgrowers :)
if that is from my mango haze stock, i guess i`ll tell you a little about it.

I took a medical mango indica from a berkely, ca cannabis club about 5 years ago. It was a squat and fat indica that was maybe 75%indica/25% sativa.
It amazed me with the amount of THC it produced so i crossed it to a HAZE hybrid that was 50% orange haze from, captain beefheart, then 50% to a california haze that some buddies have been growing for years.
the outcome is a hybrid that is mostly sativa. dont let the leaves fool ya, though. the mango indica had very thin leaves for being mostly indica. the trait passed along. I have posted many pictures of Mango Haze and what you have there looks very much like it. I am growing Mango Haze now and in a couple months i`ll do a detailed report. :)

anyway, till next time!

DrLongbottom

Veteran
pSi007 said:
sup folks =P

nice mango haze! Looks exactly like a Mango haze i sent out in seeds to many overgrowers :)
if that is from my mango haze stock, i guess i`ll tell you a little about it.

I took a medical mango indica from a berkely, ca cannabis club about 5 years ago. It was a squat and fat indica that was maybe 75%indica/25% sativa.
It amazed me with the amount of THC it produced so i crossed it to a HAZE hybrid that was 50% orange haze from, captain beefheart, then 50% to a california haze that some buddies have been growing for years.
the outcome is a hybrid that is mostly sativa. dont let the leaves fool ya, though. the mango indica had very thin leaves for being mostly indica. the trait passed along. I have posted many pictures of Mango Haze and what you have there looks very much like it. I am growing Mango Haze now and in a couple months i`ll do a detailed report. :)

anyway, till next time!

psi007, sorry man this isnt from your seeds. It came from Shantibaba thru Mr. Nice Guy seeds. DLB
:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts