What's new

M.N.G. Mango Haze

RoastedO

:yoinks:
gonna be some foggy days a comin :abduct:... thats for sure..... impressive looking there bro.. shes not the easiest lady to get like that.. :pimp3:
All the best,
RO

Last edited:
O

OHenry

nice work! CERTAINLY HAZY. is that the same cut we smoked w/ Baccas?

G

wow, that looks great DrL! :D ive been eye-balling that one for awhile, any sibling of ssh is a friend of mine. how's she stack up?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi dlb
looking good
i havent tried this yet but cant wait

i picked up a pack of mango haze a couple of weeks ago

DrLongbottom

Veteran
This pheno was discovered by RoastedO...It is the essence of haze imo......very peppery and hazy...perhaps a tinge of mango...but only a hint...very strong mind bender....(prune prune prune) ....Ive found her stretch is controllable if topped multiple times and bushed out a bit( as much as haze can be bushed!!) This is some of the kind of bud that you hide...cuz everyone wants to puff it when they find out you have it!! I havent seen any monster yielders from the mangohaze yet as I have in the ssh but I am sure they must be in there (prolly the phenos hit with more mango) .......peace DLB

G

nice! thanks for the info drL. whats the flowering time on her? she looks pretty far along for a haze hybrid at 64 days!

D

Dalaihempy

hi all nice looking pics mangohaze is my pick since 2002 when i was lucky inuf to be one of the testers i have had her since and smoke her almost daily.

I ended up with 2 fems as keepers as i could not just pick just 1 has a ripe bowen mango smell other has an indian mango sent both are very strong and both yield large infact all yielded big.

The best i have managed to pull from a single plant indoors was 19 oz cured i normaly get 8 oz cured or just over from a single mangohaze indoors normaly so the potentioal is there there for good yields to.

For any of you going to run them or are growing them from seed my advice to you is do not cull the longer flowering phinos it will be a big mistake.

I had a lot go well past wat most would of culled infact one Mangohaze girl went 17/18 weeks in flower now that was from seed and a clone from her went 8 / 9 weeks and i found all come in much faster from clone .

Good job looks like a nice phino .

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
DrLongbottom said:
This pheno was discovered by RoastedO...It is the essence of haze imo......very peppery and hazy...perhaps a tinge of mango...but only a hint...very strong mind bender....(prune prune prune) ....Ive found her stretch is controllable if topped multiple times and bushed out a bit( as much as haze can be bushed!!) This is some of the kind of bud that you hide...cuz everyone wants to puff it when they find out you have it!! I havent seen any monster yielders from the mangohaze yet as I have in the ssh but I am sure they must be in there (prolly the phenos hit with more mango) .......peace DLB

Good description. :yes: The pic looks like mine did, before it whent wrong. :pointlaug

The smell when smoked is so familiar, it really startled me when we first sampled it. :biglaugh: Very simular to SSH me thinks. :chin:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
nice nice nice =]-~...... been eyeing of this one too....by the sounds of it she can yeild very well....no doubt i'll have to pick up a pck....enjoy.HH.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DrL
howzit brother...?? Hope its going how ya want it.. Nice nugsz ya got there.. hehe
Love the finished product pix thanx fer sharing.. bbl peace...

sack