What's new

LVPK And Reclining Buddha RDWC

Dank99

Wish my basement looked like that...nice job ptb...bastard..I know you've been fondling those bitches for test samples...I bet it smells nice in there...

Cloneman

Veteran
And i hate RW cause they get like this....
picture.php

I dunno if anybody has said this before.

I make covers for my 3in cubes out of black/white sheeting, cut them into squares just bigger than 3in, cut a cross in the middle, that way you can push them over the clones (white side up) when you transplant them. Voila no algae/green/black mold.

Nice grow mate, RDWC rocks, if you sit there you can see them grow!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i used to get that shit it never hurt nething but the eyes its def hard to look at and can shock some ppl but after a few years i realsized it never hurts nething u could cover it like said and solve the prob easily i switch between rw and rapidrooters now and dont let the algae bother me.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I dunno if anybody has said this before.

I make covers for my 3in cubes out of black/white sheeting, cut them into squares just bigger than 3in, cut a cross in the middle, that way you can push them over the clones (white side up) when you transplant them. Voila no algae/green/black mold.

Nice grow mate, RDWC rocks, if you sit there you can see them grow!

yea they have rock wool covers made out of opoly already cut up... i hate the shit though just tried something different.... and you actually could watch them grow....id love to get a time elapse camera....

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool thanks bro. i will be chopping mine this weekend at like day 65. trichs are screaming... IM DONE!

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
peopel s ay 55 to 70 days and its done good around 65 i guess lol... i officially have TOO much LVPK... lol it think we are doing good this round..

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Any bud/plant pics at chop?

tons not that any are really any good lol... my picture taking skill can use work but when your choppign for 13 hours and your all sticky and shit last thing you care about are picutres lol... at least quality ones... itook alot of pics though this is just busy time for me... theyll be up shortly....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats how we like you poopy,nice and sticky!!! wait...that sounds wrong...ahem...congratulations on a successful harvest!

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
thats how we like you poopy,nice and sticky!!! wait...that sounds wrong...ahem...congratulations on a successful harvest!

Thanks and i thought we liked are girls sticky not ourselfs... that sounds like i have bad aim... let me tellyou ill hit a bulls eye from 20 feet away -=P

Latest posts

Latest posts