LVPK And Reclining Buddha RDWC

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
perfect ;)

picture.php

Hack

I have been working with rdwc for some time now and have continued to learn the last several grows. I have gotten the best results the last five runs and have not gone over 500PPM once! I have been trying to tweak my system with different ph ranges, quantity of air to buckets and running air only when lights are on or 24/7. I have seen some great grows on this thread from Poopy and tickle my balls. would appreciate some input on ph levels, how long you run your air pumps and recirculation times etc. In the spirit of learning I would appreciate any and all input you have from your rdwc experience.

Thanks, Hack

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Weird to see pics of our old house....sad too. I thought our Son would get to have his first years in the woods:-( Oh well, new house works. We'll find something better next time Poopface.

phatty ido hydro thanks for stopping in... ive been wanting to make a thread for a minute but my last grow went crappy so thank god i didnt have a thread lol that would have been embarrassing.... -=P But the grandparents came down for a couple days so i can sleep and have some extra time to get some shit done... including starting this thread... -=]

Can I join your Social Group
Devi
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Path of Enlightenment :thank you:

[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts